Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User (24975 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Passionate888: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Fear women.. 'She reconnected to the only man she ever loved'. Meaning she was bleeping someone she never loved before, gave someone she never loved children, etc. The granny aged like fine wine though, unlike most Nigerian women that aged like milk, partly caused due to suffering and their husband's maltreatment.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by aureen: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations to her.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by SyberKate(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
70 years shocked shocked shocked
At 70 I plan to START working towards making heaven not finding love.
Well that's me, everybody can't be like me
grin grin grin
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by 7victor(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
JESUS CHRIST loves us and paid for our sins by HIS sufferings and death.We must also love HIM by loving other people and meeting people's need.We must smile at others,encourage and comfort the broken-hearted and the sad people,and give to people in need.Do not be easily offended by people's actions.The bible says that love is not easily offended 1corinthians 13:5.JESUS CHRIST resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must live this life for HIM by loving everyone,irrespective of his/her religion,tribe or social/economic stature.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by dajoaneke(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
"She reconnected with the only man she ever loved"

She never really loved your Grandpa did she? Slimy old woman.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by notoriousbabe: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Her pussssssssy go tight die but go don sour

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by notoriousbabe: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
SyberKate:
70 years shocked shocked shocked
At 70 I plan to START working towards making heaven not finding love.
Well that's me, everybody can't be like me
grin grin grin
I need my change please
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
There is hope for us evening newspapers grin

2 Likes

Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Na wa oh. Even at 70 toto still dey scratch this one.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Yeyeboy88(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please nairalanders should help a starving bro
God bless you as you help 0029966746 Diamond bank
Thanks!
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by DaRuud(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
praizblog:
See more Photos and Video from the engagement of the 70yr old granny >>>SEE MORE PHOTOS AND WATCH VIDEO HERE
And this lady don open breast tire , no suitor

Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
That woman is 70??

Black don't crack. At all.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Toosure70: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jesus5656:
pls is there any rewarslwd for the first to comment??My wasap line is 08034403341
Yes, you just won a dirty slap.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Ayobami7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Mcy56(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Congrats grandma. I'm really happy that you found joy. cool
Those typing nons.ense don't know what companionship can do for people like that at that stage.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Cyrady(f): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Asito:
Shiloh at work grin grin
What is wrong with this one
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
It is never too late. undecided

God is the number 1 miracle order processing machine. All the time, he delivers.

She has been indentured to barrenness but when Sun sets, He brings his light into all shades of greyish matters anchoring broken destinies '

No Dulling moments.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Iyajison: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
shocked shocked 70 yrs..??

And dem go stil collect o..
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by CDCEO001: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Holup Holup, Hold it right there. "After like 20 years, she reconnected with the only man she ever loved"? These people sabi lie ooo, can you imagine that?
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by olubl: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Who's is that luck man ? Congrats
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by iluvdonjazzy: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don't think she is up to 70 years.
Re: My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Fear women.. 'She reconnected to the only man she ever loved'. Meaning she was bleeping someone she never loved before, gave someone she never loved children, etc. The granny aged like fine wine though, unlike most Nigerian women that aged like milk, partly caused due to suffering and their husband's maltreatment.

your last statement is so true.

Suffering and maltreatment

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.