Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning (377 Views)

I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. / Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2018
I hate it when I get banned
Nairaland should be a place of free speech of any kind love or hate, please.
It's rubbish and childish to ban someone for saying their mind.

What do you think?
Re: I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by tee59(f): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2018
I think you need another ban. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by JasonScoolari: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2018
tee59:
grin

Those in favor of her Opinion say "Aiye"
Those against say "Nay"
Re: I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2018
I think they should ban more and severely... these mods are too fair!!!
Re: I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by daveP(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
This one doesnt know about that year that serious viliry and hate were passed on here and the mods were all hands on deck to just control it. They should.

I prefer asides the rules breaking that some nuisance should be on a banned forever list to be voted for or against by nairalanders. That way those that are a major nuisance get the axe. But the creating new moniket stuff persists alongside the alter ego.
Re: I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
tee59:

I no go answer you
Re: I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning by mrblessed(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
It is clear you don't understood -- or maybe appreciate -- the relevance of ban in a social media platform. Other respectable social media platforms have rules which attract penalty. Nairaland should not be an exception. Therefore, I don't think it is wise to stop using ban as a punitive measure.

What we should demand, however, is a fair system where moderators are held accountable and are not using ban to witch-hunt people who have disagreement with their friends. In other words, a reason for banning someone should be lucidly and unambiguously expressed. A lady once opened a thread where she copiously lamented how disagreement with someone earned her a ban. It is simply nauseating.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special / Don't Do These 10 Things If You Know You Want To Prosper In 2019 (A Must Read) / What Is The Similarity And Different Between Dating And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.