Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. (425 Views)

I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
A business (Cultiva Concepts) created an account on nairaland to start a thread on their products and services.

But as they were posting their designs, the mods of nairaland remove their thread and even ban their profile from posting or even commenting on any post om nairaland.

Kindly note that @Cultivaconcepts don't spam or disturb the comment sections with their posts.

I think with the attitude of Nairaland towards business I don't think they want any business to succeed or progress through this platform.

We also have musician like dbull and other celebrities that nairaland suppose to help their career but rather they won't.

Even some people that post ads on nairaland do they get value of the ads they posted?

For year, people have been shouting giveaways from Seun Osewa for the new year Xmas or any other festive season, but he or one of his mods will never respond. Although the giveaways is not so important but at least, one should be able to say this is the benefit of being a nairaland user.

I think it's high time we the users of nairaland have to think if there is any economic or Business benefits we're getting through nairaland.

Some people have being on this forum for more than 5years, they have not for once make 1kobo from this forum.

The only thing we learn on nairaland everyday is about tonto dike, angel bbn, tega bbn and other people that are not relevant to the world, but ñairaland keep making them popular.

Pushing snake threads to frontpage as if we're on snakeland.com.

We also learn about bashing and hating on our women.

If we're not on nairaland I don't think nairaland can exist.

If nairaland is not adding any value to us, I think is high time we think.

I know they'll ban me and delete this post, but ask yourself since you've being on this forum (nairaland.com) what are the financial or business benefits you get from nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
They should ban me or delete my post, but that's the simple truth, just ask yourself how as your business benefited from nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by isaiah4life(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
There are stilll many cashing out in this forum.

Trust is the key here.

If you want to post about your business I think you will have to subscribe to her adsen.

On a lighter note, It peoples comments and posts that makes this forum interesting to me. Especially funny comments.

But you should try and follow proper channel. The platform too want to make money as well.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
isaiah4life:
There are stilll many cashing out in this forum.

Trust is the key here.

If you want to post about your business I think you will have to subscribe to her adsen.

On a lighter note, It peoples comments and posts that makes this forum interesting to me. Especially funny comments.

But you should try and follow proper channel. The platform too want to make money as well.

I get you sir, but if the free post help our business, why won't we upgrade to premium paid ads.

And if I may ask you, how long have you been on this forum and can you list at least 3 financial or business achievements.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nairaland has many categories and branches, it depends on where you are.

If you came here to play, Play you will get but,

If you came here for the money.... more money will gat you...

You Gerrit?

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by isaiah4life(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
To answer your question, I have been here for almost 6years and no. I haven't pulled any business deals.

Samson0303:

I get you sir, but if the free post help our business, why won't we upgrade to premium paid ads.

And if I may ask you, how long have you been on this forum and can you list at least 3 financial or business achievements.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:
Nairaland has many categories and branches, it depends on where you are.

If you came here to play, Play you will get but,

If you came here for the money.... more money will gat you...

You Gerrit?

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
isaiah4life:
To answer your question, I have been here for almost 6years and no. I haven't pulled any business deals.

I think may be because is not encouraging business, because if you have a business you can never hesitate to take it to market or market is.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by helinues: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Did you post in the right section?

Cos this post self is not in the right section

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by DankemzI(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
You buys ads here and generate traffic to your business
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by isaiah4life(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
I understand your plight, OP. It just that, if you want to make money you will need more more money. I pray you get it.

As I reiterate, I am here to play. I have been playing for 6 years without any money in the pocket. cry

To me, it's cruise land nothing more, nothing less.

Samson0303:

I think may be because is not encouraging business, because if you have a business you can never hesitate to take it to market or market is.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:
Did you post in the right section?

Cos this post self is not in the right section

This doesn't matter Mr helinues, but if you post snakes update on the wrong thread, they'll moderate it and quickly move it to front page.

But if is for a purpose of helping a business to succeed mods will do otherwise.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samson0303:

Am not here for the money, am here for the violence......I don't depends on online income, for me it's just a waste of time...... sitting one place from morning till night, that's bullshit

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

Am not here for the money, am here for the violence......I don't depends on online income, for me it's just a waste of time...... sitting one place from morning till night, that's bullshit

I rest my case, just imagine you're wasting a precious time to look for violence on nairaland, of which that same time someone will use it to make hundreds or thousands or millions.

I believe you're one of the reason nairaland is not progressing and supporting business.

because they believe most people on this forum don't have what they're using their precious time for and they are not business minded

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by helinues: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samson0303:

This doesn't matter Mr helinues, but if you post snakes update on the wrong thread, they'll moderate it and quickly move it to front page.

But if is for a purpose of helping a business to succeed mods will do otherwise.

You can't compare post in a wrong section with advert on wrong section most especially unverified advert.

If you placed your advert at the right section, just be doing your updates on the same thread. If your profile can stay for months, then people can trust and engage .

I do no think NL mods are behind anyone's success, just that it's hard to know fake and real adverts

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samson0303:

I rest my case, just imagine you're wasting a precious time to look for violence on nairaland, of which that same time someone will use it to make hundreds or thousands or millions.

I believe you're one of the reason nairaland is not progressing and supporting business.

because they believe most people on this forum don't have what they're using their precious time for and they are not business minded

You are such an idiot!, Please tell me who is making thousands or millions here on NL.....

Ignorant is eating deep inside your brain, so you believed all the success stories they always comes up with?

My dear get up and go and work your lasy ass off

Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

You are such an idiot!, Please tell me who is making thousands or millions here on NL.....

Ignorant is eating deep inside your brain, so you believed all the success stories they always comes up with?

My dear get up and go and work your lasy ass off

Between a business minded person and violent person, who is lazy ass?
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samson0303:

Between a business minded person and a useless who is lazy ass?

Check it your self nau, abi your brain no dey work again?
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samson0303:

Between a business minded person and a useless who is lazy ass?
You want to form dangote for NL?

Very soon you go run kitikiti grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Bestie01(f): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
To be sincere,I made up to 80 something thousand last year from selling books only.i think u have to use sense if u want to do business here.they used to ban me every week until u discovered a new method.i have been using this acct for many months now,though sales have reduced.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:
You want to form dangote for NL?

Very soon you go run kitikiti grin grin

Bro am tired for your matter.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Samson0303: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bestie01:
To be sincere,I made up to 80 something thousand last year from selling books only.i think u have to use sense if u want to do business here.they used to ban me every week until u discovered a new method.i have been using this acct for many months now,though sales have reduced.

Ok, I get you.

Can you share your ideas on how to do grow your business on nairaland, so that others can learn too.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samson0303:

Bro am tired for your matter.

I told you am here for the violence
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by SportsHD: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2022
You're just like shatta wale. This entitlement mentality is disgusting. Because you couldn't make use of the opportunities we all see on here daily, you are here ranting.

I know many people who got made from nairaland, cc. Vlogger, shutdownbrown24, ilegendd, amongst thousand of other people. I also learnt cryptocurrency from here and I'm thanking god and seun for creating this platform.

People got connections for job from here, connections to building constructors, car dealers, programming gigs, graphics design amongst others. But, you are here, clamoring for a giveaway.

If you like, don't find something doing, you'll Open thread and blame the government again for not providing an opportunity for you to make it. Bloody entitled mf.
Re: I Dont Think Nairaland Is A Place A Business Can Succeed. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2022
SportsHD:
You're just like shatta wale. This entitlement mentality is disgusting. Because you couldn't make use of the opportunities we all see on here daily, you are here ranting.

I know many people who got made from nairaland, cc. Vlogger, shutdownbrown24, ilegendd, amongst thousand of other people. I also learnt cryptocurrency from here and I'm thanking god and seun for creating this platform.

People got connections for job from here, connections to building constructors, car dealers, programming gigs, graphics design amongst others. But, you are here, clamoring for a giveaway.

If you like, don't find something doing, you'll Open thread and blame the government again for not providing an opportunity for you to make it. Bloody entitled mf.

Another disaster

(1) (Reply)

Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband / 042 Runs Girls Ashawo Joints Clubhouse Night Taxi Needed In Enugu State 2022 / Avoid Getting Married To These Types Of Women They Will Make Your Life Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.