Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,734 members, 7,834,447 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) (1076 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
A proposal has gone viral after a man proposed to his girlfriend with the help of his 16 dogs.

Maurice Goldstein requested Laura Stampler to marry him, with the help of 16 very special, albeit slightly furry, dogs.

According to the bride, Maurice asked Laura to take a quick impromptu hike with him up Runyon Canyon in California, United States but when they reached the top, the couple were met with a trail of rose petals.

She said:

“It wasn’t until I saw the rose petals that I knew it was more. Like, a lot more.”

As soon as Laura said yes, 16 dogs suddenly appeared around them both.

Checkout photos from the proposal below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-16-dogs-in-attendance/

1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by cabilla(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
wow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Maybe the gal na dog na....... If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by amaniro: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cute and thoughtful.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
eni to ya were
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by hisgrace090: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
No calaba girl can resist this, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
No calaba girl can resist this, if you know you know.

and Ondo gals cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 16 Dogs (photos) by eteebanky1: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
cute, the dogs are of different breed
lovely ;Dcute, the dogs are of different breed
lovely

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband & His Cousin Betrayed Me For Years / How Can I Be A Womanizer / Plus-sized Lady Shows Her Dance Moves In "Moving Car" Dance Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.