Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (48527 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by farem: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
We have arrested killers of ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police

By on December 26, 2018
The Nigeria Police Force said it has arrested suspected killers of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (retd.).

The suspects will be paraded at the headquarters of the NPF in Abuja on Thursday.

“We have made a breakthrough in the case and we’ve arrested suspects who will be paraded on Thursday,” a source told the Punch on Wednesday.

The former CDS was killed in the evening of December 18, 2018 while returning from his farm.

His Tundra Toyota truck was riddled with bullets piercing the windscreen and killing him instantly.

Out of the three occupants of the vehicle, however, Badeh was the only one that was killed thereby fueling speculations that he was assassinated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/amp/2018/12/26/we-have-arrested-killers-of-ex-chief-of-defence-staff-badeh-police//

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Oweku: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good news if not innocent civilians... undecided

Earn money as you broswe the internet .
.click on my signature to get the browser that pays you for browsing..its free

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by farem: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
source?

It has been sauced and ingrediented!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by gurunlocker: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
NPF are always super active when it comes to the death of high profile Nigerians grin grin

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by abiodunakande19: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lol

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by lilmax(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
wondering if they'll do the same for "ordinary" citizens

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by NotBeenPaid: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018

These police think say na every Nigerian mad, them catch innocent people tag them killers and then expect me to believe.

Modified:
I'm getting latched on here for stating the obvious, if you've ever been falsely accused by the Police only then would you understand my comment on here!
The Nigerian Police are ill-equipped, still operating an analog form of policing in the 21st century

This is Nigeria - You don't take every nonsense being thrown at you without scrutiny.

For God's sake, We're 200 million people.
Do they have a functional database? NO!
Can they track fingerprints? NO!
Are there functional CCTVs in place? NO!
NO! NO! NO!

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by XINOIX: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
great news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by berrystunn(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Story

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by layuns(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Story story

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Show us na rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by anambraamaka: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wow
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by bigeliot(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
For una mind. Mumu people. If i believe una make my leg bend. Yeye de smell.

28 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
I pray say na true sha, make dem no go parade innocent people use do cover up..

Whoever that is doing this clean up job is gonna get caught someday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ekuorire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by demolinka(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hope say no be some hausa looking prisoners dem go carry, beat them until Dem make voluntary confession under duress and pre-death hallucinations?

Naija police...I hail wink

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Kellz193: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pictures or get out

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
undecided

Applause

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Decryptor(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
How do we know they are not innocent people that were coerced to confess?

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Trustme2(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
How about killers of Dele Giwa Bola Ige funsho Williams?

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by RZArecta2(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Haa !!! Dem don die the case shocked

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Shookonekilla: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Liars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by introvertme: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
NPF are always super active when it comes to the death of high profile Nigerians grin grin

The speed with which they catch kidnappers/armed robbers/criminals these days is shocking.

Who nor know go think say na foreign country we dey

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by NotBeenPaid: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Decryptor:
How do we know they are not innocent people that were coerced to confess?

Believe the Nigerian Police at your own peril.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by JessetariahMD(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Shey if na me dem kill una no go arrest my killers this quick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
K
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by anytexy: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Drama as usual. Scene 1 part 1

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by ElNero(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hahaha hahaha.... Like buhahahahaha. If I hear say na the culprits. �

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.