Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police (48557 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

These police think say na every Nigerian mad, them catch innocent people tag them killers and then expect me to believe.

Modified:
I'm getting latched on here for stating the obvious, if you've ever been falsely accused by the Police only then would you understand my comment on here!
The Nigerian Police are ill-equipped, still operating an analog form of policing in the 21st century

This is Nigeria - You don't take every nonsense being thrown at you without scrutiny.

For God's sake, We're 200 million people.
Do they have a functional database? NO!
Can they track fingerprints? NO!
NO! NO! NO!

Rubbish! didn't you hear that ransom was paid....?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Abubauchi: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
demolinka:
Hope say no be some hausa looking prisoners dem go carry, beat them until Dem make voluntary confession under duress and pre-death hallucinations?

Naija police...I hail wink
,I have seen the pictures of the suspect thy all IGBO
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Carlyscales: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
NPF are always super active when it comes to the death of high profile Nigerians grin grin
Yet they will never bring case to any meaningful end
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
NPF are always super active when it comes to the death of high profile Nigerians grin grin
they didn't arrest anybody. don't mind them
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Olajah81: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
U pple wont die well

Why arresting innocent civilians

Shame on ur parts
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mylove55:
why are the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra be provoked for arresting the criminal, ?
maybe the criminals are member of ipob terrorist.

Next.
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
...Hope they are not innocent victims forced to confess under duress..I don't trust the NPF at all...
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by sacx: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nobody is still telling us why Badeh, a four star general, was traveling without security
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
docadams:

Since the narrative didn't sit well with you, you can commit suicide in protest.

Next
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Billionaire09: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
The zoo terrorist police trying to buy themselves time to select decades awaiting trials in hostages to parade in Yoruba media cameras to kill the assassination evidence.

All the so called human rights fighters are greatly now sycophants to brown envelopes to Hausa Fulani's jihadist.

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by EnkayDezign: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
lilmax:
wondering if they'll do the same for "ordinary" citizens

Why’re you wondering, when you know the obvious.
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by scarybeeeee: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
If truly those guys are the killers,very soon Na Una go still kill them for custody for reasons best known to Una.Abeg I wan sleep,police ssssssshhhhhhhh.
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by dajoaneke(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Next thing is to tag a PDP member as the mastermind of the murder
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by mungoparks: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
ElNero:
Hahaha hahaha.... Like buhahahahaha. If I hear say na the culprits. �
this is a very smart comment.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by degamemaster(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
studio14:
No peace for the wicked

Go and check it Well, na innocent people they want to make scapegoat now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lies. Innocent people arranged for show.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Naijageak(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2018
I don't believe this story from them
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by eedriyz(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Most of you hide behind your keyboard with little or no life experiences and give advises.

Hope you don't fall victim in the hands of the police because when you do, you'll understand my comments here!

Do you think you can beat the Nigerian Police in the game of lies?
Do you know how many innocent people are in the prison languishing for crimes they did not commit?

The bane of the matter is that the police is ill-equipped, still operating an analog form of policing.

Hide behind keyboard? I'm just saying you should be sure before making any utterances. Someone above you said he hoped these are not innocent people. And that's exactly what i was expecting from you too not a sure statement.
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by olubl: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Good new indeed
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by babeosisi: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Some innocent touts have been rounded up
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by GoodofNaija: 3:38am On Dec 27, 2018
rexwalters:
Stupid criminal your own days are numbered.

Oh I see you are one of their agents on nairaland marking people for possible arrest/assassination.

You have been noted.
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by OreMI22: 3:45am On Dec 27, 2018
farem:
We have arrested killers of ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police

By on December 26, 2018
The Nigeria Police Force said it has arrested suspected killers of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (retd.).

The suspects will be paraded at the headquarters of the NPF in Abuja on Thursday.

“We have made a breakthrough in the case and we’ve arrested suspects who will be paraded on Thursday,” a source told the Punch on Wednesday.

The former CDS was killed in the evening of December 18, 2018 while returning from his farm.

His Tundra Toyota truck was riddled with bullets piercing the windscreen and killing him instantly.

Out of the three occupants of the vehicle, however, Badeh was the only one that was killed thereby fueling speculations that he was assassinated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/amp/2018/12/26/we-have-arrested-killers-of-ex-chief-of-defence-staff-badeh-police//

Nigerians must return Buhari to Daura!

The same man claimed he would lead from the front against Boko Haram and he would provide our troops with the equipment to do their job. We all know he kept none of his FAKE promises.

Nigeria needs a bout of Fresh Air!

Nigeria cannot continue as a failed state and poverty capital of the world under Buhari's endless list of fake promises, lies and deceit!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2018
degamemaster:

Go and check it Well, na innocent people they want to make scapegoat now.
what evidence do you have to buttress your point
Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Iniobon(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Please also arrest the killers of Nigeria's Economy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Kaysalas(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

These police think say na every Nigerian mad, them catch innocent people tag them killers and then expect me to believe.

Modified:
I'm getting latched on here for stating the obvious, if you've ever been falsely accused by the Police only then would you understand my comment on here!
The Nigerian Police are ill-equipped, still operating an analog form of policing in the 21st century

This is Nigeria - You don't take every nonsense being thrown at you without scrutiny.

For God's sake, We're 200 million people.
Do they have a functional database? NO!
Can they track fingerprints? NO!
Are there functional CCTVs in place? NO!
NO! NO! NO!

God bless you bro, you spoke the absolute truth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by millionboi2: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
I pray say na true sha, make dem no go parade innocent people use do cover up..

Whoever that is doing this clean up job is gonna get caught someday.
just to cover dia incompetence.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by Gasu(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Is it just my thinking or are APC using this as campaign bullshit?
Maybe the guy get some hidden secrets to share oh.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by holuphisayor(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Had my first encounter with the Nigerian police while I was aged 16.
Since then I do not trust stories like this one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by foreshore(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2018
farem:
We have arrested killers of ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police

By on December 26, 2018
The Nigeria Police Force said it has arrested suspected killers of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (retd.).

The suspects will be paraded at the headquarters of the NPF in Abuja on Thursday.

“We have made a breakthrough in the case and we’ve arrested suspects who will be paraded on Thursday,” a source told the Punch on Wednesday.

The former CDS was killed in the evening of December 18, 2018 while returning from his farm.

His Tundra Toyota truck was riddled with bullets piercing the windscreen and killing him instantly.

Out of the three occupants of the vehicle, however, Badeh was the only one that was killed thereby fueling speculations that he was assassinated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/amp/2018/12/26/we-have-arrested-killers-of-ex-chief-of-defence-staff-badeh-police//

Hope police have not come again by parading innocent people in other to gain popularity and credence

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by CioAngels(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2018
If true the real suspects arrested, hope they will not be intentionally killed in cell to hide the real killers. This is Nigeria. IGP?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police by degamemaster(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
studio14:
what evidence do you have to buttress your point

I don't need any evidence to buttress anything because you and I knows that Nigerian police have been arraignning innocent poor people but shielding the bigger criminals in Nigeria. Do not look for more evidence ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.