Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

“I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D” (401 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D” by Jowanonline(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
While many ladies are struggling to hook someone who will put a ring on it, a Nigerian Twitter user just revealed how she once rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of the boyfriend’s manhood.

She wrote:

"I rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of the D. ��♀️ Can’t come and die before my time.”

The lady also revealed that her decision to end the relationship is because she doesn’t want to have a private party strectched by manhood.

According to her, she can only cope with it stretching due to child birth and nothing more.

See screenshot of her tweet and replies she got below

https://jowanonline.net

Re: “I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D” by iSpread(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2018
So what should we do now?
Re: “I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of The D” by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Call out the proposaler if it's real.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Bucks: No Registration Fee. / Five Tips To Re-sexualize Your Self / Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.