Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You (4768 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by sway112: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
HI EVERYONE, IN OUR DAY TO DAY LIFE WITH MEET PEOPLE MOST ESP LADIES , WHO TRY TO LOOK LARGER THAN WHO THEY REALLY ARE, SO FELLOW FRIEND PLS POST "UR BIGGEST LIES" HERE AS WELL AS COMMENTS
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by adroitp(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2010
Hmmm yours first,
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Vindy: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
That she was sending sms to every number in her phone, that's how it got to me
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by sway112: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
my girl friend told me that the clothes she wears were sent fro m abroad , i no know say na bend-down select oh!!!
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by ice234: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
am a virgin. and my boyfriend lives in lagos
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Philip25(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2010
She had told me that i am her first lover,i'm the sugar in her tea.that She can not share me with anybody else. But her leg are widely open to the public. Anybody who comes she will just give hem the visa to jerusalem.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by zainabchi(f): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
Met a guy n he 2ld me he owns dsme pizza shop my friend owns.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by sway112: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
@zainabchi, pls dony divert the thread, read the topic, thanks
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by sway112: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
@zainabchi, pls don't divert the thread, read the topic, thanks
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Stonnydrey(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dat she loves me,
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by dipo2much(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2010
i remember when i was undergraduate. in my 2nd yr,i met a girl who told me she was in my sch. i had graduated before i learnt she had withdrwn from d sch due to below par academic performances, b4 i even met her. and I had to hear from someone after nearly 3 years of goin out wit her n thats what makes it such a big lie
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by phemmy88(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
Can't believe my girl finished her sec n i ask about her result, What she sent was this:
Maths:A1
Eng; A1
Govt: B1
Acc; B1
Bio: A1 . . . .havin B1 in her exam tells her lie story!
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by sway112: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ phemmy , yeh!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahaa
i think this is the biggest lie so far on this thread
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by bennieman: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2010
I prefer London that's why I've not been to UK!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by phemmy88(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
hehehehe. . . . don't mind the girl, she thought She's wise. I even told her it was a very good result. . . At this my age, na one small girl in come fool me.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Favormi(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2010
My name is Esther later Rita. A kind of big lie
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by chijoman: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2010
U are the only woman i have ever touched since my mother gave birth to me. I mean it.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2010
She said that she was goin 2 comit suicide if i break her heart bt 2 my surprise after breakin heart,she is still alive.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by segzytemi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
My girlfriend imagine she told me she was pregnant without even knowing and she suspected her course-mate who came to study with her during exam, isn't that obviouse
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2010
Guys are great liers

1 Like

Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by sway112: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
PLS DONT DIVERT THE THREAD
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
I boast to my galfrend about money and dats easiest visa between her legs.lol
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Joecoollorenzo(m): 1:13am On Sep 14, 2010
I'm stil xpectin dia big lie coz the ones they tel me ar just normal lie. E.g i wil stick wit u 4eva
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2010
I'm a VIRGIN

angry
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Zaynkennel(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
she said , am a virgin, after entering jerusalem, i got to know she is not and she said , because i was raped,
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by DISTINCT89(m): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2010
The biggest told to me by a gal is that she lives at V.G.C. in Ajah not knowing she lives at Langbasa
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by CzarChris(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Am a virgin!!! Only to catch her off guard and found a punnany wilder than 3rd mainland bridge. angry
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by DorisK(f): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was wit mum nd she hates night calls
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by DorisK(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Xiana:
Guys are great liers

Seconded!! So true
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by nickz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
my dad is an ex senator

wtfangry
and you come my room chop the last indomie wey i get
...smh
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by AnonymustME(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
"I've only had sex with one person before you, I swear!"

Story.
Re: Whats The Biggest Lie A Lady Or Girlfriend Has Ever Told You by Kunleskey(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2014
AnonymustME:
"I've only had sex with one person before you, I swear!"

Story.
abeg no swear.it has never reach dat o

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands / What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.