Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police (772 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by fresh9jamusic1: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Offa Robbery: Community donates N700m Barrack to Police.. Continue Reading here..... https://fresh9jamusic.com.ng/offa-robbery-community-donates-n700m-barrack-to-police/

Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by DrGoodman: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Maybe you meant to type 700 naira grin

How much roasted yam did they eat?

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Sirjamo: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
DrGoodman:
Maybe you meant to type 700 naira grin

How much roasted yam did they eat?
I know two person in Offa that can buy the whole of Onitsha in one transaction each

4 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Kaetoh: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
I know two person in Offa that can buy the whole of Onitsha in one transaction each
yet they couldn't educate you properly cheesy typing two person instead of persons grin you just can't stop making silly overrated and blanket comments grin funny child.
Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Sirjamo: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kaetoh:
that your forefathers , parents and your very sorry self feeds off the crumbs of one alhaji in ofa doesn't translate into him being a wealthy man compared to what we igbos are accomplishing in every part of the world grin grin grin grin
Go get yourself a pain killer, I don't do vulgarity with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Dbrave1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Sirjamo: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kaetoh:
yet they couldn't educate you properly cheesy typing two person instead of persons grin you just can't stop making silly overrated and blanket comments grin funny child.
How can two and another plural go together? Your parents need to go demand refunds from your Schools.

BTW, who starts a sentence with small letters?

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Dbrave1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
yea truly the community donate the barrack to FG #700m
Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by ImperialYoruba: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
They should invite Saraki to come and commission the barraks dedicated in memorial of those killed by his boys... grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by DrGoodman: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:

Yes, and saraki said there was only 9 million naira in those banks when it was cleaned out. Those two may be keeping their money under their pillows grin
Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by Sirjamo: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2018
DrGoodman:

Yes, and saraki said there was only 9 million naira in those banks when it was cleaned out. Those two may be keeping their money under their pillows grin
Are you telling me that banks keep their customers monies perpetually in their vaults?

Are you telling me that wealthy people must keep their monies only in their home town banks?
Re: Offa Robbery: Community Donates N700m Barrack To Police by DrGoodman: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Are you telling me that banks keep their customers monies perpetually in their vaults?

Are you telling me that wealthy people must keep their monies only in their home town banks?

Are you telling me that someone that can buy up Onitsha will be living in those brown houses and cannot even sustain banks in his area?

Are you telling me that the whole offa cannot need up to N9m saraki said in a day? And you're looking to buy another place with your guguru money?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi State / Kano PDP Governorship Candidate Endorsed By Kwankwasiyya Scholars / APC caught using photoshoped Benue Campaign Rally photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.