Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms (872 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment / I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Condom: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
Birthcontrol pills, cervical caps with spermicides, etc.
Keep in mind that I know these preventative measures are not 100%.

Why do some people continue to have unprotected sex?
Then when the pregnancy comes they act surprised as if they're unaware of what they have been doing.

People need to get smart.
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Vic2k3(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
Is dat y u answer dat funny name.ROTFLMAO
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by 5p1naz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
because raw sex is cool dumbas*
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Condom: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
I bet you also think unwanted pregnancies and stds are also cool, nitwit.
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by 5p1naz(m): 5:00am On Aug 07, 2010
thats why u shud stick with a partner who should also hapin to be your wife and learn the withdrawal style slowpoke if you are nit good at it, some people are. . .
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by onyekachii(f): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2010
Why all the name calling? I feel like im in primary school,  undecided
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Condom: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2010
5p1naz:

thats why u shud stick with a partner who should also hapin to be your wife and learn the withdrawal style slowpoke if you are nit good at it, some people are. . .
What kind of a buffoon are you. Ad hominems are very telling of your age and level of reasoning.
Take a deep breath and step away from the computer before you break a nail.
I guess reading comprehension is primitive to you and yours.
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Akinagirl(f): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2010
Condoms should be used. Unless with a monogamous partner, preferably married.
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Vic2k3(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2010
rotflmao
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by yme1(f): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2010
@poster
not every one likes the condom,pills or whatever preventive method you are talking about and i am a stander to that
if you are gonna get freaky rawly,have it in your head there is always gonna be risk to be taken so you two should be ready for that
that is why i always say, it is better to be with one that shoots blank or abstain from it till you are ready
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2010
i honestly don't like using condoms but i have no choice if i want to avoid STDs so i just wear the damn thing anyway, and please don't come and tell us about abstinence, body no be firewood grin
Re: Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms by coalcoal1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
those that say that they don't feel anything are those who probably buy the 20 Naira condoms (that is gold circle). If you want quality, there are some other ones that cost much more than that , N250 - N1200 depending on where you get them. The feeling you get is like the real one without.

(1) (Reply)

TEST / i think i gained something from all / Would You Stay With Your Husband If He Can’t Bear Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.