Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,848 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (16043 Views)

Do U Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan`s Children Went to Nigerian Schools? / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? / Most Of You Political Kid's Don't Know That Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Iamgrey5(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
highpriestess:

Please, that guy Is Yoruba, forget his moniker.
The guy is an Edo troll. He also trolls Yorubas

Checkout his threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
IkonBee:

Does Bantu equal Cameroun?
your headache, Igbo are Bantu people
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin the dude is a joker...even jesus is from edo
yes
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Ziggylady(f): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Land grabbers always listen to live transmission of lies from the undisputed coward himself who's hiding in the Holy Land.

The brainwashed supporters of the coward will quickly close their shops at Upper (Opi) Iweka and logging to nairaland and start grunting, much like an angry pig.

The Niger Delta region is not part of your agitation, leave us alone.

Smh! undecided undecided

*exits thread*
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:
wow so you guys were Yoruba people before?

It will never be well with Nigeria educational system

migration,travelled.
How do one get to a destination? if not passing through places.
Because I travelled through Ogun to Cotonou does not make me a Yoruba.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:

migration,travelled.
How do one get to a destination? if not passing through places.
Because I travelled through Ogun to Cotonou does not make me a Yoruba.
okay sorry, let end it here
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by JasonScoolari: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Smh! undecided undecided

*exits thread*
Sorry my love, I did that to spite someone.

Sorry dear.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:
oghene-osa.

Most urhobo/isoko words originated from Edo don't know why you are arguing with children
Take the word *efe for example which means both riches

Who speaks Oghene-Osa?
Give me an Urhobo name with it
Make a sentence in Urhobo or Isoko with Oghene-Osa.

Is there any other similarities?
List them just 5.

Can you link the name Okposo to any family from Edo?
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lajet:

Oga when did Anioma and Ikwerre become Edoid group?
you will no that the write up is to stir up something irrelevant. imagine ikwerre na Edo?
I can't stop laughing
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Edodefender:
It's funny how ijaw claim to be 4th largest ethnic group but Edoid outnumbered them in any state that they are.

Delta... Anioma, urhobo, isoko are all Edoid and all outnumbered them single handedly.

Ondo.. the Edo stocks there outnumbered them there.

Bayelsa.. Edoid group are like 40_60% there.

River.. even though ikwerre aren't recognise as Edo even though they claim us they still outnumbered them, even ogba people.

you lack comprehension.... I don't need to explain
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Efewestern: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:
One can only understand the south south regions not from articles written online by hungry bloggers but history told by FATHERS.

Stating that Isoko/Urhobo is Edoid is like saying Isreal is Egyptians because you read from the bible that they once lived there.

I WILL URGE EVERYONE ARGUING TO READ MORE ABOUT BENIN EMPIRE.

Actually the Urhobos and Isokos are regarded as Edoid, but that doesn't mean they are Edo by tribe, or are under any influence from Bini or from their oba, in fact most Urhobos don't see anything special about Bini.

I suppose your are from Okpe, judging by your name and your historical point of view, the Okpe is the only sub-urhobo group who claims direct migration from Ile-ife, others point their migration to Bini.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Atigba: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
adonis89:
1diot shut up ur mouth, m from Oloibiri and m proudly Ijaw. Useless thread. To hell with your divide and rule tactics. We all belong to IYC. We have similiarities in our dialect. Aziba, Ayiba, they all mean same, padlock is called Igodo both in Nembe. So ur argument is neither here nor there.

Did you acknowledge the truth which I strongly believed you are aware of.

The Ogbia people migrated from Benin Kingdom

Goodluck Jonathan is not an Ijaw man

I lived with Ogbia people for 5 years, I know them
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Atigba: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

inferiority complex and illiteracy de worry u...no tribe in Nigeria is called Edoid, lmao...between (ebele) in jonathan's middle name is igbo , same reason we dominated his government... cool cool cool

Goodluck adopt that middle name to convince you gullible Igbos to vote for him and it works perfectly.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Atigba: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:

Continue spreading ignorance

Igbos are not Nigerians

They are from Cameroon
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Atigba: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
nengibo:
Ogbia is not and will never be edo or edoid , Ogbia as a language isnt edo or edoid, l to your history the founders of Ogbia are Okoroma and Oloi, both being Ijaw names, so the only way they could have come from Bini is if Benin was filled with people speaking and bearing Ijaw names, there have been men from the ogbia clan like Melford Okilo, king Amakiri, Goodluck Jonathan etc,

Quote from Gej
He said: “It’s not just about me but about all the traditional rulers, elders and opinion leaders that are of the Ijaw ethnic nationality. We have been in touch to see that peace reigns in the country. Those of you that have followed my talks when I was here, my emphasis is that we need a United Nigeria and I always emphasize that Nigeria is great not just about the oil. “So many countries produce more oil than Nigeria nobody notices them. We are great because of ou crr size, the human resources we have, the diversity we have, if we fragmentize the country into smalycomponents, we will be forgotten by the World. “That has been my focal position and without peace there canot be development anywhere in the world. We are all working collectively to see that issues are resolved.”
http://www.gej.ng/archives/827

I understand that from a tribe that has produced people like anini, the Edo ppl are in search of mentors, don't worry Gej and Izon otu will continue to mentor and carry everybody along

Shut up

It is well documented in their history, technically Goodluck Jonathan is an Edo man
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by NNEWIsuper: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atigba:

Goodluck adopt that middle name to convince you gullible Igbos to vote for him and it works perfectly.
and we enjoyed his government..
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
All these edo edo edo up and down

Nobody notice edo iin the scheme of things.

Edo state development is more like Somalia developing.

What did edo state have that someone won't rest for these one /duplicate monikers on nairaland.

Edo this edo that.

Edo state is synonymous to mud house that's all.

The act of witchery and wizardry has its headquarters in edo state.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Atigba: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:

Big lie. Ebele has always been part of his full name. Even if true, it shows how influential we are.

I don’t exchange words with uninformed folks

I have lived with Ogbia people some time, read a lot of their books and mingled with their historians

The Ogbia people are from Benin kingdom, my girl friend name their is Odion

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:

They are whoring for attention too much lately

Too much attention
Have been reading their trash lately....

If you hear edo state, u think u are going to see something better there but all u will meet there is suffering....

Travel to ekpoma....mud houses everywhere...even at that look at the faces of the people there, u will see hunger clearly written in their faces....

A 92 years old woman from edo state wants to go Italy for prostitution....

There schools no teachers, no electricity, no roads in their areas...

I don't know what they are propagating.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is a house in edo state..kekere community

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is a river used for survival...

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
This road reading to kekere community in edo state...

Same as others roads there.

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Efewestern:

Actually the Urhobos and Isokos are regarded as Edoid, but that doesn't mean they are Edo by tribe, or are under any influence from Bini or from their oba, in fact most Urhobos don't see anything special about Bini.

I suppose your are from Okpe, judging by your name and your historical point of view, the Okpe is the only sub-urhobo group who claims direct migration from Ile-ife, others point their migration to Bini.

Am Isoko,grew up in Okpe(Orerokpe) and live in Warri.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by adonis89(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atigba:

Did you acknowledge the truth which I strongly believed you are aware of.

Goodluck Jonathan is not an Ijaw man

I lived with Ogbia people for 5 years, I know them
guy carry ur talk elsewhere . m an IZON man from d Ogbia extraction just like Asari who is an IZON man from d kalabari extraction and Timipre Sylva, an IZON man from Brass. We have similarities in our language

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Atigba: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
adonis89:
guy carry ur talk elsewhere . m an IZON man from d Ogbia extraction just like Asari who is an IZON man from d kalabari extraction and Timipre Sylva, an IZON man from Brass. We have similarities in our language

Ijaw and Ogbia don’t have anything in common, except the fact they lived in the same geographical region

If you an Ijaw man as you claimed, you should know this fact. Except you are a lier
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Efewestern:

you don't have to belittle any tribe to raise yours status, all tribes are very special and have wonderful history..

Saying we have connection doesn't mean we are trying to rule over you
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atigba:

Ijaw and Ogbia don’t have anything in common, except the fact they lived in the same geographical region

If you an Ijaw man as you claimed, you should know this fact. Except you are a lier
I'm just done replying nairaland kids, just let them keep wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Luchiana1(f): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
It called top up and earn ,,, whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid......also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� 08084226895 https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Governors Of 19 Nigerian States Under Buhari - Most Are Millionaires Now. / Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.