Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (26933 Views)

Man Marries Step-mum After Father Dies, Says They're Happy And Proud / Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Edafe Okporo (Nigerian U.S. based activist) who was in the news last week after he called out actor Williams Uchemba on Friday Morning (December 28, 2018) on his Instagram page, came out to announce he is gay and happy about his sexual orientation.

Read what he wrote below;

I am proud of what I am, so many of your so call Nigerian Celebrities are also gay and they are hiding it.
#LGBTQ
Gay men, Lesbian women, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex people live in Nigeria, they take the same buses with you, go to churches and mosque with you, eat the same food you eat and share clippers with you.
If they are worst than human then you should not allow men to make your hair, in the saloon you go to some of them are gays.
There is a gross misunderstanding of what a gay person his or look like, here I am. Use me as a representation, I am not an illiterate, I am not a pagan, I am not a vegan neither am I a beggar. I am not a ritualist, Drug dealer or prostitute. I am a human being born and raised around family members who have kids.
I grew up in Warri Nigeria, where Masculinity is a norm, so many men who claim to be strong and masculine with big voices are also gay, it is not dictated by looks, cross dressing is not being gay, acting feminine does not make you gay.
What makes you gay is having affectionate feelings towards same sex.
I will take time and effort to complete this project I am starting.
Use #edafeisgay to educate people on what is like to be gay in Nigeria and around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br6etbnHMWm/?hl=en

Source; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigerian-u-s-based-activist-edafe-okporo-reveals-being-gay-and-proud/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by tsephanyah(f): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2018
91% people skip the first slice of bread, just because it's ugly.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by faithugo64(f): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Its now Adam and Steve
No longer Adam and Eve

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm...

So your calling out Williams Uchemba was to prepare the grounds for you to get a bit popular and thereafter introduce yourself proper as gay.

Won't judge you because I can't understand how e dey do you for body so, I'd say whatever sails your boat.

I'm sure you must have already made up your mind about staying away from Warri cos bro, anything fit happen. Boys dey para for any small thing these days o..

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by madone: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2018
When ever they come out like this the role should well defined. For they are Adam or the eve of Gay world. It's their cup of tea

5 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Forzap: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
very disgusting act

angry angry angry angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2018

26 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2018
lol you're not a pagan, you're definitely not a Christian

I keep wondering how a religion prevents you from doing certain things, but you cannot leave the religion grin

feminism, homosexuality has nothing to do with religion

denounce religion and live in peace,instead of breathing hypocrisy in and out of your life

fraud is wrong under religion but homosexuality is good under religion grin

sense sha no dey everywhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by smoke9910(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Na wa. Gays everywhere. It just feels weird for a man to have intimacy with another man's anus. I don't judge them but I just can't find the pleasure in it. Yuck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
You dey mind am. He should better name names or else STFU!

Bizarre people angry sad shocked

O pari

faithugo64:
Its now Adam and Steve
No longer Adam and Eve

4 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Vinstel: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
I bet he won't set foot in warri again for a very long time

3 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gays don't like women, but they act like like women to attract men. What's the confusion for?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
For people who cannot contribute to the population this people talk too much.

5 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
...ndi ntuuuuu enwegoooo reg number.
Everyday they keep increasing. After seeing how succulent boobs are and ske soft spot below some areas I dunno,I will still move ahead and say one broda nyash is sexy. Chukwu napuuu ekwensu ikeeee. Abum onuu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Make he come Nigeria talk this thing first

7 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Athena4: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
The first slice of bread is the best. Respect yourself my fren.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
He used gay ish to get stay in usa. The gals he knacked in ESUT go soon dey come out now lol

14 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seun are you a celebrity and are you a gay?

When devil fails to destroy you, he sends you a girlfriend from Cross-river state
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gross post
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by samseen02(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Teacher no teach me nonsense

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Gimmeballs(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
faithugo64:
Its now Adam and Steve
No longer Adam and Eve
And more like Eveline and Eve
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Boss13: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
daddytime:
Hmmm...

So your calling out Williams Uchemba was to prepare the grounds for you to get a bit popular and thereafter introduce yourself proper as gay.

Won't judge you because I can't understand how e dey do you for body so, I'd say whatever sails your boat.

I'm sure you must have already made up your mind about staying away from Warri cos bro, anything fit happen. Boys dey para for any small thing these days o..

Regardless of his sexual orientation, he did a good thing by alerting the public to the orchestrated scam put forward by the fraudster William Uchemba. He is a better than man than someone who pretend to care but rob his neighbors and think only about his pockets

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
dirty disgusting bastard.
see the audacity sef

7 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
dirty disgusting bastard.
see the audacity sef

2 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
you were so sweet last night kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.