Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? (3757 Views)

How To Make Her Squirt / Women Orgasm / How To Make Her Squirt During S3x (18+ ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by osasdivine00: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Holla, so you think that sex is all about putting your dick in the Virgina and then you pour.

Is that why you are praising yourself.

Well Can I reveal a secret to you.

" HOW WELL YOU HAVE SEX WITH A LADY DETERMINES HOW MUCH SHE WOULD WANT TO DO IT AGAIN WITH YOU".

Can I ask this! have you ever had sex?
Well if you have not well I do not advice you to go through this yet. Unless at your own wish.
However you can read this? If finding the perfect moment or lady to have sex with is a pro!.

[CLICK THIS]HOW TO MAKE WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2018/12/how-to-make-a-nigerian-woman-lady-want-beg-for-sex.html

A major problem with women i well know of is their difficulty towards asking men to do this or that, to touch them in a certain way. 

Women are very tender with the male ego. They're afraid of offending their partner's pride because men like to think they know how to perform.

In this guide we are going to talk about.

How to satisfy a Nigerian lady in bed

How to make a woman cum/squirt in bed.

How to last longer in bed.

How to give a lady nipple orgasm.

How to have the kind of Sex with your lady that will make her beg for more.

How to make her have sex with you even if she says no. Infact 7 times in a day without getting tired.

This post is over a thousand words to take a glass of coffee, relax and enjoy your time with me.
Pardon me, my name is Osas Divine one of Nigerians sort after sex experts.

I know who the Bleep I am doesn't matter now so I will keep the rest intro for now.

Having sex for 10 minute is unhealthy in fact Nigerian sex Experts has revealed that.
# The ten minutes kind of Sex you have with your partner reduces the lifespan of your relationship by 50%.  Gently she looses intrest in you. Further explaining this phenomenon, this  was logically confirmed.

* It makes the woman not to have a enough time to cum. Just incase she cums It is usually a premature one.

I.e to say, Men who can't make a woman last 30 minute above in bed or men who have premature ejaculation( not lasting in bed) , or who even  can't satisfy a woman to make her cum and squirt in bed is not a real man and is unfit.
Sex is not just about pouring! Get that into your brain.

Girls want only real men to keep , if they have to choose a spouse it would be you that real man who can satisfy them in bed.

Not the one who keeps acting gentle.

But if you fail to keep them satisfied they would just be managing you till they find someone to do it better.

NOW LET ME ENGAGE YOU A BIT!
Take this quiz. Answer base on your current state.

Yes - High ( Score 10%)
Yes - Medium ( Score 6)
No - High ( Score 0 %)
No - Meduim ( Score 3%)

Pick a pen, and write if yes or no to each number and score yourself after taking this quiz. Rate over 100%

1. She doesn't want to have sex with you?

2. Your girl has cheated on you, or is seeing some other guy.

3. She refuses to visit you , doesn't want to stay too long or even sleep at your house.

4. She doesn't release/cum when you have sex with her.

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING THIS.

https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2018/12/how-to-make-nigerian-lady-orgasm-satisfy-her-in-bed.html

Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by Ibramamahi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Get a man completely glued to you with our northern kayan Mata

Ibramamahi@gmail.com
Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by rezky(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ibramamahi:
Get a man completely glued to you with our northern kayan Mata

Ibramamahi@gmail.com
wat is Kayan Mata?
Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by Ibramamahi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
It a special recipe when u use it to sleep with a woman she can never cheat on you again
rezky:

wat is Kayan Mata?
Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ibramamahi:
It a special recipe when u use it to sleep with a woman she can never cheat on you again
Have you tested it?
Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by Ibramamahi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
When you order u will know it power
FortifiedCity:
Have you tested it?

Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by projectreserve2: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by vislabraye(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ibramamahi:
When you order u will know it power

How does it work ?
Is it by giving a man hard erection ?
Is it by making a woman magically glued to him ?
Re: Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? by Ibramamahi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hard erection and magically
vislabraye:

How does it work ?
Is it by giving a man hard erection ?
Is it by making a woman magically glued to him ?

(1) (Reply)

Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously / My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data / Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.