Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Women Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Orgasm (2244 Views)

What Does Women Orgasm Mean And How Better Are They In Reaching Climax Than Men? / Shaking Truth About Women Orgasm You Need To Know,can Make Her Squirt? / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 6:01am On Apr 20, 2020
If u r having problems reaching orgasm as a woman(married or single) let's discuss privately(not on nairaland), for now I'm in Lagos, soon in Abuja, then Delta, Enugu, Calabar etc Pending on the requests
sometimes hunger can influence ur sense of judgment, but if after eating well and sleeping u don't still dont know what it means to orgasm and ur clitoris is intact not mutilated and most times feel jealousy about women who cum??.
Just send a pm, we will chat privately.
I don't want trolls or immature beings.
Send a pm, let me guide u with my experience.
I plead I don't need this thread elongated or asked unnecessary questions, just send a pm.
Nb: No public announcement of monikers.
I will create telegram group soon
or click https:////2349071464214

1 Like

Re: Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2020
tongue
Re: Women Orgasm by pauladonis(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Stay one place... No carry corona come Calabar because of orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Women Orgasm by Easybela(f): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
undecideddon't you dare enter Enugu,stay where you are with your orgasm

4 Likes

Re: Women Orgasm by jesse8048(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Can a woman cum or reach orgasm without releasing discharge or fluids?
Re: Women Orgasm by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
u will soon enta a trap where u will be beaten to coma angry

1 Like

Re: Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
jesse8048:
Can a woman cum or reach orgasm without releasing discharge or fluids?
yes she can reach orgasm without fluids but you will notice reactions, just like sometimes when u sneeze without mucus, dry sneeze make u comfortable except there is cold. So for women except they ovulate u may not see cream like cumming.

Some girls deceive men by peeing after drinking plenty water before sex, calling it squirt. Na pure wash, its all scam, its for ur impression to pay her higher.
Re: Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Easybela:
undecideddon't you dare enter Enugu,stay where you are with your orgasm
I'm not looking for you, I'm sure u don't have such problems. so u don't belong to this category of request.
Re: Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Re: Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Yes most women cum
What varies is the amount relaeased by the skeen glands. Some women will release contents of their bladders as well when they orgasm. Sorry this was a bone of contention a few months ago but women and man are not the same anatomically women do not gush buckets and buckets of fluid down there which you can swim in where will it be stored? Glands produce a small amount of secretions it can be very visible or not. But this argument of my "woman floods the bed" etc? That's not from the skeen glands.
Re: Women Orgasm by zexy2030(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Now when you are GRINDING, your intensity begins to increase and you notice that her moan has increased, she's holding you tight and if possible tearing your skin with her nails....plus you begin to hear words you hardly hear from her with that wild combination..... and again you begin to feel something more than moist at the tip of your joystick, pull out you should see the colorless and not smelling liquid pop out like a fountain if her back is on the bed.... or the inexperienced ones might say they want to pee... grin grin
Re: Women Orgasm by jesse8048(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
zexy2030:

yes she can reach orgasm without fluids but you will notice reactions, just like sometimes when u sneeze without mucus, dry sneeze make u comfortable except there is cold. So for women except they ovulate u may not see cream like cumming.

Some girls deceive men by peeing after drinking plenty water before sex, calling it squirt. Na pure wash, its all scam, its for ur impression to pay her higher.

Thanks for the insight, I doubted someone thinkin she faked it.

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar Who Claimed They Had A Cure Gets Hits Hard With Extreme Cases Of Coro / How Can I Get Her To Forgive Me, After Hurting Her Feelings / Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.