Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment (44825 Views)

‘i’m Still Young’, Bello Defends New APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by ochejoseph(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shehu Sani reacts to Dangote’s APC appointment

Shehu Sani in a tweet said:

Dear Bro Aliko,don’t use Broom to reinforce your silos,don’t use Broom as your plasterboard;don’t use Broom to mix your concrete,maintain the use of your machine concrete mixer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1078612819900317696

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by ochejoseph(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
I think Nigerians will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetually keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration's enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day or the flags been hoisted today in Baga

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised Youths of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiary

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015, or a celebration of the 11 million jobs lost in less than 3 years

Or the excellent economic environment created by Buhari and the APC which transported rice from =N= 7500 per bag to almost 20,000 and the naira dollar exchange rate which hit 500 to $ under them.

May be it is the cold hugs they gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

May Nigeria and Nigerians win in the end

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

359 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by shakmati(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol. Funny one, Mr Senator!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by PapaBaby: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dangote is using Broom to mix his concrete. Shehu Sani has the gift of the garb abeg.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by ceejayMAX(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good advice from a former zombie

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by KwoiZabo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
APC see una life. I tire for this kind party

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by abmethod: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Did you know that a man from Holland got married to a woman from India and that's how hollandia yoghurt was found.

You never knew, now clap for me. And hit the like button

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by soberdrunk(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bad Belle is allowed!! angry

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by JessetariahMD(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
No comment
so therefore
this land Is for sale
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by toxicbrain: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
really
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by olaric(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dangote and Otedola should have stayed off politics. The question is: What happens to their investments should another party like PDP wins next year's Presidential election? And APC apologists should not tell me that Buhari can't lose because their overconfidence is not helping them to feel the pulse of the masses--it is not going to be a walkover for Buhari.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Akinz0126(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Only a fraudulent person sells one plot of land to two buyers...

Sense no go kill me

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetuatlly keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised youth of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiaries

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015

Or the hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

crap

18 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by johnkay1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
The way some people chase FTC, you'll think it is Champions league

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by changingtimes(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
na wa
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
ochejoseph:
Shehu Sani reacts to Dangote’s APC appointment

Shehu Sani in a tweet said:

Dear Bro Aliko,don’t use Broom to reinforce your silos,don’t use Broom as your plasterboard;don’t use Broom to mix your concrete,maintain the use of your machine concrete mixer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1078612819900317696
[/s]
Bullshiit

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Whothecapfits: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Politicians and Jealousy are 5 & 6

Will Sani Shehu not embraces Dangote too if he has the opportunity?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by zoedew: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
We must grow up politically! The US President Trump has been a private businessman all his life! For far too long we have left politics to folks who are largely unfit by reason of the fact that they lack education, life achievement et al. Now is the time ALL including professionals, private sector players etc get involved in participatory politics so the political jobbers who have nothing to their names can be excused. Imagine if Ayodele Fayose were a seasoned professional or businessman before he became a politician!

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:

Perhaps it may be

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetuatlly keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised youth of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiaries

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015

Or the hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

This is bad news o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Jonadull: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shehu sanni is a bastard. Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Iamgrey5(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Freedom of association encompasses both an individual's right to join or leave groups voluntarily

If it's true that both Otedola and Dangote decided to join forces with the APC, please let's respect their decisions

For PDP members, please you can wail until next year. I understand it's your default mode grin

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Em5(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
I think it isn't a good idea for Dangote to meddle with politics. FYI I stand with Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by kuuljay(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good business men are experts in predicting tomorrow and making a move for it,only the foolish will allow sentiments blind them from falling in line if you can't beat them.the moguls have since towed the line.respect it,its their personal decision,go ahead and make yours

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
ochejoseph:

Perhaps it may be

[/s]
cheap expired opium at work again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Akinz0126(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=johnkay1 post=74243426]The way some people chase FTC, you'll think it is Champions league[/quote

And ;DMost of them don't chase heaven like that
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by easynetsms(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin

No be lie..

Check my signature for cheap internet data
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by CaptainFM1: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
abmethod:
Did you know that a man from Holland got married to a woman from India and that's how hollandia yoghurt was found.

You should channel this your smart brain to the benefit of mankind!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by BabaO2: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:

Perhaps it may be

Who is Nigerian people? Only selfish, greedy and lack of visionary people are in PDP. Name one person in PDP that is not selfish and does not place personal interest above Nigerian people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by IchBinBrait(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
abmethod:

This one is looking for likes. Dey there na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / UK company's 'Yoruba' trademark sparks outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.