Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. (40869 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Most New Generation Churches Don't Say The Lord's Prayer / Why Are Most People Running From Anglican Churches To New Generation Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by gee2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
iLe IjO tI KrisTi Oluwawa

JesU lOluwa InteRnaTional CompanY ChurcH
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by vicajabor: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
JESUS NEVER Bleep UP MINISTRY.
Please come to benin and see the church.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Nymphnode(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
So its true

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by chigakwu: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
;d
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by gee2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
i'M ruNNinG aLreadY
uuuuuuu nO go RuN?
abI u waN waiT?
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by slap1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
donobi:

theirs is one in Abuja HOLY GHOST ON FIRE MINISTRY, HIGH TENSION MINISTRY IN LAGOS.
We're all doomed if ever the holy ghost catches fire.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Jkobs(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
Have you heard about this ? Devil go hear am Jesus Ministry. Its an ma neighbourhood
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by kilakhan(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
check this out, its actually a church sign and not the name of a church!

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by kilakhan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
what of this one? priceless

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by kilakhan(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
finally

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by tlops(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
I saw "accredited church of God" somewhere in Benin city.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sway112: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
una never jam checkout this one
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by oloritinu: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you people will not kill me, i don run for my life oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by IRAPADA(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
Chukwudi & son evangelical ministry,aba
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Fynist(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Power pass power church of the mountain ministry incorporated
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sway112: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
ok lets go there

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by kewe(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
lol
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by UGOCHUKWU3: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Am wondering where u guys spring from,I don die for here,am alredy cryng with laughter
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Beync(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
BUSINESS ENTERPRISES MEN N WOMEN FOLLOWSHIP.

THERE U MEET BUSINESS TYCOONS.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by lyfe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
You guys made my day. I need to go for rib check up tomorrow.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by usbcable(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
i just could not stop giggling all through.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Sharon6(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hehehehehehehe, I laff sote, laff dey commot mess from my yansh. No be Naija we dey?
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by DeepSoul(f): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
Name: Ministry Of The N.aked Wire

The freaky thing about it is, the signpost had an arrow pointing to the river  shocked  shocked  shocked

As in, the church dey inside water!! Fear no gree me snap picture.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by dollypi(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2010
Jehovah Sharp sharp!
Devil go hear am ministries,
Chukwudi and sons ministries,

You guys won't kill me with laughter!

How do you tell people where you worship?

''I attend Devil go hear am",
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Shokwen: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2010
Guided Missiles Church. It's in Lagos. God is a patient God sha. Everybody wan start church.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by ideamaster(m): 3:02am On Aug 10, 2010
Time for practical

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by waju03(m): 4:06am On Aug 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
someone pls help me im dying of laughter.cheiiii
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Akosbaba(m): 5:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Shokwen:

Guided Missiles Church. It's in Lagos. God is a patient God sha. Everybody wan start church.
And an understanding one too,i mean guided missiles;are they working for NATO
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Outstrip(f): 5:40am On Aug 10, 2010
Go and tell Ahab that Elijah is here ministries. In Benin. LOL. I still laugh when I think about it
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by martyns303(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2010
U guys are trying to a give a brother a heart attack or sumtin?
PURE FIRE: location-16 Ndoki street, borikiri port harcourt.
JESUS CONNECTION: location-32 moore house, port harcourt.
BY FIRE BY THUNDER: location-sandfill, borikiri port harcourt.
DEM GO HEAR AM-sandfill.
Next when am going to church i'll try to write down more or when i remember them. U guys just won't believe d kinda names of churches around here.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by martyns303(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2010
Sorry for the typography. Just above
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by pat077: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2010
God is real ministry. Motto; jesus no get muscle but he get power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.