Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. (40807 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Most New Generation Churches Don't Say The Lord's Prayer / Why Are Most People Running From Anglican Churches To New Generation Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by felifeli: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
Everyone of you , die ! die !die !die ! grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Carlosein(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^i was in a colleagues car on 3rd mainland bridge one day when he started playing a religious tape with the preacher chanting 'die, die, die' every 5 seconds. my mind was just wondering how death by drowning would be like till we made it to iyana oworo.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Iyineda(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
'House of Jehova's Padawans' - TransAmadi, PH.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Tonyet1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Iyineda(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
^ This thread has been owned by the above post.  cheesy cheesy grin grin
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

"Munitstrys; bamitism".

I dey ground.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by emmydee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
All Round Success Ministries!
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
Heard of a church in Lagos called "JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP". heard it is situated around Festac!!! grin grin grin grin

OMG! I'm dead with laughter. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Somebody revive me please grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by bisiaet: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Cant finish naming it is just countless. May God help us
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Gidtruth: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
'JESUS IN HIS MIGHTINESS GLOBAL MINISTRY' located in Lagos

it must be global to guarantee flow of $$$$
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by 1stknight(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
Oh My God! Ministry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by mygee33(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
I am dying with laughter. Ordinary prayer N100. This is soooooooo funnyyyyyyy. I remember one we used to know sometime ago,

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]THE HEAVENLY COWBOYS[/font][/size] INc
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by karlken(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
Higher ground stepping stone church(ABA), AGAPE ministry(PH),OPM-other people's money(PH),God in action ministries(note the pleural,expecting to open more branches).moving mountain gospel church, .takes off to copy other signposts,34 churches around my neighbourhood. grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by hortongate(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
Somewhere between Sanya bus stop and Mile 2 (Mile 2 bound) a few years ago, i saw this church- a complete wooden structure:

MY BROTHER IS A CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

Nobody believes i ever saw that name till today. But i no fit lie.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
Fellowship of the Wings - Ajah (Lamgasa) grin you can see why i had to add it here
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by LAX89(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
Check this out!

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sizzlers(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
metalasuse indulgence ministry lipsrsealed
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Eeyore(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
Heavenly Cowboys Ministries.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sonuga(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
NnamdiN:

Run for your life ministries.
The name of the church is Run for your dear life Int Ministry located around East. I swr una no go kill peson for this Nija ! cheesy
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by xtremeidea(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
Tonye-t:

undecided

LWKMD,

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sizzlers(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
dr. evang. minister. king. his holiness, his majesty, ministry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by VALIDATOR: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
Christ Embassy,
God Embassy.

1 Like

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sizzlers(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
nigaz neva die minstry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Bawss1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Not a real church though
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by lordmassac(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
Fire for fire church of crist, grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by lordmassac(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Fire for fire church of crist, grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Coretalk(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
omg, this is killing me. grin grin.

haha i just bust out laughin @ work
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Tonyet1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
Iyineda:

^ This thread has been owned by the above post. cheesy cheesy grin grin
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

"Munitstrys; bamitism".

I dey ground.

xtremeidea:

LWKMD,

make una dey there na. . . alot of things in the name of God grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by alexleo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
Quite a hillarious thread that keeps me laughing each time i click on it. Nigerians can be so desperate in their search for money. God help us.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
Power Foundation Ministries, Aba. The pastor's maiden crusade was titled: Your Money is Looking For You! I can't fit shout.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by iyin(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
OMG this is ridiculous. ROFLMAO

Bawss1:

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Not a real church though

Eeyore:

Heavenly Cowboys Ministries.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by donobi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2010
theirs is one in Abuja HOLY GHOST ON FIRE MINISTRY, HIGH TENSION MINISTRY IN LAGOS.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Nymphnode(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
Carlosein:

^^i was in a colleagues car on 3rd mainland bridge one day when he started playing a religious tape with the preacher chanting 'die, die, die' every 5 seconds. my mind was just wondering how death by drowning would be like till we made it to iyana oworo.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.