Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (61694 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Please, don't compare the guys in Auto section to an average Naija guy. I dey respect the guys for that section, na men them be. Not because of the cars they drive, but their knowledge on cars and its mechanics is something else. I like when men talk and I am awed, tell me things I don't know. Make me ask questions! I go just humble immediately grin

In addition to personal development, l
I learn manly things from rolling with sensible guys, men that command respect with intelligence, not preek tongue.
Lolz, oh you frequent that section, now I see where the automobile knowledge is coming from cheesy

Keep it up, its good to see a lady that's versatile and not just into Linda Ikeji said Actress Chika Ike is dating Actor Bimbo Odukoya, and Musician Joe impregnated Supermodel Titilope Aisha shocked shocked
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Resener12(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rebuke:

Heheheh. Sounds interesting. Yhu mind puttingme thru on how it works?
WhatsApp me via my signature
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
gidimafia:
I am sorry i miss quoted you. .i just have love for german cars..you spoke well bro.i appoint u for auto mobole ambassador
That's my G, what's your brand of shekpe let me e-forward it asap shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by dochenaj: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
This post reeks of stupidity. So you identify a female "hore" in the name of your girlfriend and decided to use a male "hore" in the name of your friend to shame her.

You people should keep throwing sex around like if it is a handshake. In you and Matete's naive mind you think you have punished the girl for her materialism.

Spiritual STDs will be the thing that will obliterate this generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by gidimafia: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bros na Dongo mix with ginger oo..how u take kmw say i dey shepe squad..lol...Vodka over here..i just likethe way u dey sama dem answer unlike some frustrated nairalanders..actually grandpa own a shagari bemz and a hilux..hilux still dey benz don go..u so damm ryt
franchasng:
That's my G, what's your brand of shekpe let me e-forward it asap shocked cheesy

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Legacy100: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
She can't fall for benz cos she works too
you only need the faith as small as a mustard seed, belief is essential... all deez jobless girls will always fall for these kinds of things.
Fool

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by KIDfurniture(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
This one weak me.. I swear any boy why carry woman for head enter 2019.. will never prosper... This girls no send guys at all. Na highest bidder get both the pussy and yash come 2019, even married women sefff don dey accept offer oh.. I just pity husbands way no get money oh..I even pity myself.. Best advice, never let your slay mama wife know when your account don enter red.. just keep the story going. Please share them amongst yourselves .. don't give them reason to think they re even cheating on you. Just share her number with your rich friends.. National cake girls..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by sparog(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
toprealman:
My dear leave matter. Oyibo cat no se eat fish set. Na that their food we de like wetin I no just know de trip them

grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by puretayo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
[b][/b]Gbam. Sexual transfer demon (std) is real.
dochenaj:
This post reeks of stupidity. So you identify a female "hore" in the name of your girlfriend and decided to use a male "hore" in the name of your friend to shame her.

You people should keep throwing sex around like if it is a handshake. In you and Matete's naive mind you think you have punished the girl for her materialism.

Spiritual STDs will be the thing that will obliterate this generation.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by firstolalekan(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
you only need the faith as small as a mustard seed, belief is essential... all deez jobless girls will always fall for these kinds of things.
See basket mouth

Abeg send me her number without planning anything with her. If I no send you our fùck video in two weeks, I go dash u 50k
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
If your girlfriend is in Owerri just forget about her

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
gidimafia:
Bros na Dongo mix with ginger oo..how u take kmw say i dey shepe squad..lol...Vodka over here..i just likethe way u dey sama dem answer unlike some frustrated nairalanders..actually grandpa own a shagari bemz and a hilux..hilux still dey benz don go..u so damm ryt
every car freak love gin, that's how i knew, and I was right shocked cheesy cheesy

You see, thanks for exonerating me my guy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
KIDfurniture:
This one weak me.. I swear any boy why carry woman for head enter 2019.. will never prosper... This girls no send guys at all. Na highest bidder get both the pussy and yash come 2019, even married women sefff don dey accept offer oh.. I just pity husbands way no get money oh..I even pity myself.. Best advice, never let your slay mama wife know when your account don enter red.. just keep the story going. Please share them amongst yourselves .. don't give them reason to think they re even cheating on you. Just share her number with your rich friends.. National cake girls..
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by firstolalekan(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
What if Matete falls in love with her later on? What if they become a thing? How will he handle this? I don't trust friends
Who go fall in love with a known olosho?

Only a Deranged fool

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Immorttal: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
What if Matete falls in love with her later on? What if they become a thing? How will he handle this? I don't trust friends
are you serious? Na classless people does that

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by zealot4me(f): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
How can u fall for a man because of a car.... smh
I feel ashamed when i read such stories it's really embarrassing
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by firstolalekan(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
jrusky:

If you know our present day ladue wella and you are yet to marry you might ends up never marry again.

With much respect to the few I mean very few reasonable ones among them I must tell you our ladies are the worst in term of flirting in the world. As Nigeria is poverty headquarter same way Nigeria is the headquarter of most flirty women in human history.

Put gorilla inside G Wagon our babes will sleep with the animal in as far the gorilla own the machine. They can sleep with anything sleepable even for 200 naira recharge card. very annoying.
More reason you should keep a watchful eyes on your sisters...
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Very good I will carry out this experiment on jessica
same here i will experiment it on my adaeze if she falls for it i will go back to d seminary asap
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Immorttal: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:
My first car was Honda Baby boy; 2000, then Camry big daddy, to Honda End of Discussion, then Camry Muscle; 2008, and then discussion continue then Kia, and then Toyota.

But family wise, my family members have drove the most latest of Benz cars right from 1996 - date, from Flat boot to Vboot to S class, 500 cell, to ML 400, to 4matic to G50, G55, and also slk, and c class and I have driven some of them like its mine, and I can tell you yes Benz is strong but not fuel efficient.

Maintenance cost is also high for Benz.

No doubt Benz is a luxury car brand but when it comes to SUV, I prefer Land Cruiser not Prado, Lexus LX model not the RS series.

A senior brother owns Benz G55, Toyota Landcruiser, Land Rover LR4 and a Ford, but among all of them that I have driven for some time, Land cruiser is the most reliable, the sweetest to drive.

Benz is usually strong on the ground, and any wrong petrol refill at a wrong filling station can cost you fortune unlike Toyota.

And mind you, Land cruiser and Lexus SUV are almost same price with Benz, so why all the unnecessary hype like its that costly when its not.

I understand choices, but Nigerians love to follow the crowd without asking why, everybody just screaming Benz Benz, haba kilode angry angry

why did I attached the pictures To backup my initial claim that Japanese cars have more flashy/luxury look than Benze cars and SUVs, so if not for the hype online, most Nigerian ladies won't give a flying Bleep about Benz wink
that LX series is ranked among the best luxurious suv, no be moi moi car oo
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by 1stpikin(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Aswear jus d sight of a solid benz can make a lady cum..............HARD!!!!

Because we are cum machine ba.. Hideous Hidiat!!
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by marvin906(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin marvin906 this dude just stole your post meme

Later na dem go dey disturb me say I too dey use the meme

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by MissJoy29(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
firstolalekan:

See basket mouth

Abeg send me her number without planning anything with her. If I no send you our fùck video in two weeks, I go dash u 50k
Yeye
The nerve of you! Y'all must be used to unreliable, cheap & loose girls...Well, it's these girls I blame for giving you guys the temerity to insult us.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by marvin906(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Immorttal:
that LX series is ranked among the best luxurious suv, no be moi moi car oo

I remember the day I priced the Lexus rx350 2017 model when I her 19mill I shock..
The current lexus series just made me forget Mercedes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Diso60090(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Not surprised everyone of them na them them no one left out

Na so the other day wey one Jessica carry her smelling yesterday beans water come my guy house �
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Immorttal: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
marvin906:

I remember the day I priced the Lexus rx350 2017 model when I her 19mill I shock..
The current lexus series just made me forget Mercedes
@19 milla, lol. Budget 26mil. 2016 model sef na 23mil
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Lyns32uk(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
You wan give yourself hypertension...You better no try am...
Rebuke:

Heheheh. Sounds interesting. Yhu mind puttingme thru on how it works?
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by rame18(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
gidimafia:
LOl this thing happens steady..try it on ur boo you will be surprised

I don't even have a boo to start with, the stress of having a relationship is overburden some.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Vtrd: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
See this otondo.

There was pandemonium in my street yesterday. The sister of a groom caught the bride banging a former boyfriend.

Their wedding is after the New Year. The ex boyfriend was sweating like a rabbit when he came out of the room and had to quickly leave as crowd started to gather.

I pity you. There are some bad guys roaming everywhere, skilled in seduction.

They will fucck the living daylights out of your babe and you will gladly marry her without knowing.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by marvin906(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Immorttal:
@19 milla, lol. Budget 26mil. 2016 model sef na 23mil

Wow that means the lexus ux 2019 will be heading towards 30 plus..
The problem I have with lexus is tech is really low and that's where the likes of range Rover and Audi surpasses most of them

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
From 5k to 40k per night bcoz dey all lodge in hotels

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
As she don sleep for the benz now, wetin she gain??
sperm
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by wizrose(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
dabrin:
Man testing his girlfriend's loyalty narrates how she fell for a Benz owner and slept with him.

Read leaked chats below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-narrates-how-his-girlfriend-fell-for-a-benz-owner-and-slept-with-him

chaiii girls girls ..girls. .. I fear uner hoooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.