Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (61673 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by lalasticlala(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerian Man Fails To Refund Lady's Money After They Had Fun In Uganda, Blocks Her On WhatsApp

A lady in Uganda, Sharon Godwin @AlumBaeOfficial, has called out A Nigerian Twitter Influencer, Ralph @OmoIyaDammy, an actor and a Skit Maker, of having fun with her and 'eating her money' in Uganda without paying back after they agreed the expenses would be shared 50/50.

Read the lady's story that has gone viral:

I don't like doing this but this shit has gone way beyond my patience (Angry face), I just have to say it out. Myself and One of your Nigerian Twitter influencers, Ralph @OmoIyaDammy have known ourselves for sometime now. We met on Twitter & talked everyday. The energy was massive & undeniable.

We got into a relationship and it was all nice & good. We grew closer everyday. Video calls, texts, late night chats. We agreed to see in December and that made us happy.
We came up with the agreement to split the billing 50-50 as it would be too much on him to carry.

Ralph arrived Uganda on 18th December, 2019. I received him from the airport and we were fucking excited to meet like expected, we went to the hotel that I paid for with my money. This guy was ordering for expensive shit only but I paid and that was where this story began.

I noticed he didn't come with money at least his 50% as we previously agreed, I was stunned and couldn't believe it but being an actor & all he has always had his way with words and promised he was gonna refund half of whatever I would spend on him during his stay in Uganda.

I agreed and obviously wanted to please him and get the relationship moving. We had fun. Did some sight seeing and had quality time together. One week quickly passed and he traveled back to Nigeria. I paid for his ticket back home.

It's been 5 months now & I haven't seen my money. I see him balling tho. All I want is my cash because asides blogging, Twitter and school, I'm my own woman. Ralph had the nerve to block me on Whatsapp. Nigerians ask
@OmoIyaDammy Ralph to please refund my money!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlumBaeOfficial/status/1269142705885585409

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by hideraoluwa(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Typical yoruba demon ...... grin grin grin

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Eife(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2020
This one never know
Should we tell her
grin grin grin

340 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by SultanOfAbia: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Nothing Wey May-D
No Go See For Jude Okoye Boys Quaters

#Onyeoshii

416 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Meedon: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Evil grows in them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Love is a gamble,just pray you are winning...as for the Ralph of a guy.no be the debt be my problem,na una two Wahala be dat.u enter plane from nigeria to Uganda to meet dis girl.u must apologize to nigerian men.don't u know u represent all of us?no be sey she fine sef.ehnn!..actor,u carry ur script go Uganda..u no do well.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by tillaman(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Most of these Twitter babes be forming hardcore behind their phone screen they no dey street smart at all, orientation no enter half
Bro Dammy have eaten all her cookies, na God go judge you, you scam her both moneywise and bodywise

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by decatalyst(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Shebi he gave you the fun you lacked?

Dem don scam her bodily

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Ningen(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Manipulation and deceitfulness is evil.
But... fúck it. grin

A taste of their own medicine??
No gender have the monopoly of eating money.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Chai

He chop Uganda kpekus, chop her money join.

Badt shaid

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Eife:
This one never know
Should we tell her
grin grin grin

Dem Rob her of puna
Rob her of money

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by DontBullshitMe: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
The dude has done extremely well.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2020
the boy na fool, no shame at all eating a womans money..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Ejenavi18(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin Sharp guy..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Froshloaded: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nothing Wey May-D
No Go See For Jude Okoye Boy's Quaters
Werey grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Miniso:
the boy na fool, no shame at all eating a womans money..
so he is a fool for eating a woman's money? You will die a shamefull death if you have ever eaten any money that came from a woman and vice versa if you are female actually.say amen to this prayer.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by obiekunie2: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2020
guy go pay your debt for your own good!

i hope you know say na her hard earned money you go chop so ba?

no go dey form guy man on top girl money ooo!

chop money wey girl take her to.to suffer get na curse oo!

you chop her to.to for free e no do you you still chop her money join!

just watch how u go take become cripple for main road if she take her to.to water swear for you!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Neimar: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Good for her grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Eife:
This one never know
Should we tell her
grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by stanliwise(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg wetin be that Olofofo girl own we dey jump into conclusion like frog.

Where she see sex?

14 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by noble71(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Agenda must agend! Boys don go local.
This babe na learner sef but she go de run mouth for Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2020
A Yoruba Nigerian precisely grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2020
All the way from Nigeria to Uganda! Bad guy !! grin grin cheesy

But seriously the guy should just pay the lady to avoid stories that touch in the future. Peruzzi go don learn by now. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by GeneralPula: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Sunnycliff(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2020
This is serious
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by ednut1(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Ovoko. Twitter influencer just dey enjoy kitty home and abroad. We got into a relationship indeed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by rawtouch: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
shocked
agreement is agreement oooo, e don reach for settlement dammy disappear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Abaman001(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Let name, don't get you deceived, they can bear any name when they want to achieve something, the are very determined people in everything including evils, in trying to do just that, they can bear alhaji Mohammad Isa, or Abusalami Abubakar even Musa Dayo! They are everywhere, they don't stay in their place, in fact they are allergic to their home states bcus of their atrocities, They are destroyers, they hate unities, they love criminality as long as it pays them, they don't care who's blood is involved as long as they receives chieftaincy titles and bcum the richest within their locality and beyond, they are into drugs, they do all manners of atrocities for personal profit, they are the beginning and Genesis of tribal hatred in Nigeria, they caused the civil war because of greed, they were once loved and respected by the north until their greed to own and conquered the southern minorities exposed them to be nothing to the carefree north as in then....now they are being hated all over the world...today one albino that loves his dead dogs more than his brainwashed zombies, is deceiving them again telling them he want a potopoto republic of Biaflood region...... They have chosen to be second class citizens in Nigeria and so they will remain....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Franzinni: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Sorry my dear it is how men use to suffer from sharp girls in the past ... And since y'all still new to the power dance yall have to learn on the job...

It is not easy if not anwuli for no make 6foot plus go enter studio haha

I am looking for a bae she must have money sha ... Dick is not free haha ...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by SaintNegro77: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Maybe she's just knowing some Nigerian niggas. Babe, forget the money. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.