Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs (10586 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / 11 Years Old Boy New Profile Picture Breaks Internet In Minutes (screenshot) / Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs (2) (3) (4)

Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Wikinaija(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Thompson Ifunanya is a curvaceous and light-skinned lady from the South-eastern part of Nigeria currently carving a niche for herself on social media with seductive photos.

She has a considerable height with sizeable boobs and bum. She is a very talented dancer who specializes in twerking as seen on some videos on her Instagram page.

She also has a couple of tattoos on her breasts as well as another around her bum which she constantly showcases on her page.

Many details are not provided by the damsel whose account is currently growing with a social media followership in the range of over 2,400 people as at press time.

See more erotic photos here if up to 18+ https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/thompson-ifunanya-breaks-internet-with-her-open-boobs/

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by davecris(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Op which of the internet?

16 Likes

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Igbo girls are my kryptonite

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Holumhidey(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
she really broke the internet..... now i cant type a comment.....

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Godpunishhaters: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
See as she be like trans tuah undecided

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Epifanio(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ugly fat manatee with moustache. igbo women sef.

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Epifanio:

Ugly fat manatee with moustache.
igbo women sef.

Igbo women are the most beautiful.

Example....

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by anyicash(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Epifanio:

Ugly fat manatee with moustache.
igbo women sef.
nothing ugly about that chick..forget it bro.

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Tamarapetty(f): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
So where are the pieces of the broken internet??
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who tattooed that brezz ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by SaucyBenks(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
SLut!
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
kk

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by ticoticotico: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Whole stole my Vaseline
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
The way girls advertise themselves cheaply for prostitution these days, no shame again.

Is that a moustache in the last photo?

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by faithfull18(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Which internet did she break

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:
My own very ifunaya.
She is a very close friend, both on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
we even talked on phone this morning.
Forget what you see online.

She is a very funny lady if you get to spend time with her offline.

Who asked for an autobiography? angry

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by tejiri4(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Who asked for an autobiography? angry
I tire o for dat guy like we care
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:
My own very ifunaya.
She is a very close friend, both on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
we even talked on phone this morning.
Forget what you see online.

She is a very funny lady if you get to spend time with her offline.
You don carry your craze come dis thread abi

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by Torg77: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wikinaija:
Thompson Ifunanya is a curvaceous and light-skinned lady from the South-eastern part of Nigeria currently carving a niche for herself on social media with seductive photos.

She has a considerable height with sizeable boobs and bum. She is a very talented dancer who specializes in twerking as seen on some videos on her Instagram page.

She also has a couple of tattoos on her breasts as well as another around her bum which she constantly showcases on her page.

Many details are not provided by the damsel whose account is currently growing with a social media followership in the range of over 2,400 people as at press time.

See more erotic photos here if up to 18+ https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/thompson-ifunanya-breaks-internet-with-her-open-boobs/

These big boobs look good in Bra when they take the bra off the ting drops and looks bad
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by PapaNnamdi: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2018
she looks like my hairy balls on make-up,
tueh

Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by duduade: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2018
When I saw the name I thought it was a man

The pictures just confirmed that this is a man

Sexual nonsense
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by femi4: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:
The way girls advertise themselves cheaply for prostitution these days, no shame again.

Is that a moustache in the last photo?
its common with Igbo girls. I think their percentage of testosterone is quite high when compares to others
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by nedubest(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
she's got a huge heart
Re: Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs by lereinter(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
All this type of girls are needed in bangbros

will the brother Wey draw that breast tattoo collect money

How Do You Restrain Yourself From Falling In Love? / Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight