Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs (9490 Views)

Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs / Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by wikiadamin: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Oyinkansola, self-styled 'Shantelhoney63' is an embodiment of hotness and s*x appeal currently carving a niche for herself in the commercial nerve center of Nigeria, Lagos.

Read Also: South African Lady Break Internet with Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture

She is an unrepentant dark young lady who has refused to join the host of ladies bleaching their skins to secure massive attention from male folks. She recently caused a stir on her Instagram account of late when she posed topless in a professional photo shoot with her luscious boobs scantily covered with her arms.
Oyinkansola, a lady of South-western descent ventures into several areas of entertainment and showbiz ranging from fashion show to billboard appearances, acting, modeling, video vixen jobs and other eye-catching areas worth the cool cash.

Read Also: Nigerian Girl burn online with Photo of Her Erect Nipples

She has a small community of followers totaling over 1,700 and they are constantly entertained with her mind-controlling photos on her page.

See more Bleep photos of Oyinkansola https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/oyinkansola-burn-social-media/

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Another hoe

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
EastGold:
Another hoe
In Dj Khalid's voice
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by mawaki: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
I want to grab those things
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Foodforthought: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Honestly I don't agree with this emerging culture of sexualizing social media. Post your pictures, if you must, cleavage or no. Why must they use the expression of someone having sex?
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by EbukaHades10(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Who be dis cow?

What did she burn?

OP,are u alright at all?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by OneCorner: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Burn

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by MannieA(f): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
I come on social media and the one only thing I see is butt and boobs.Like.. what is wrong..I'm so tired.
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by techking: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wow..coool
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by durubennie(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
MannieA:
I come on social media and the one only thing I see is butt and boobs.Like.. what is wrong..I'm so tired.
Are you in support of what she's doing?
Yes or No?

I want to hear from a feminist
Okay if yes then is it now okay to call Nigerian girls sex object??
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by dbos11(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
I know she must be from my region (south west)

This are what we're known for (prostitution)

Olosho ni awon iyalaya won grin
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Mr2wealth: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Op, your caption is useless. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
There are more hoes than women these days.
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Randy100: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
MannieA:
They are your fellow ladies now. I should be asking you.
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by samydo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
smell us perm:
In Dj Khalid's voice

Lols
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by MannieA(f): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Randy100:
They are your fellow ladies now. I should be asking you.

asking me what?? How am I supposed to know. Well,they are prolly looking for money or fame.
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by MannieA(f): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2018
durubennie:

Are you in support of what she's doing?
Yes or No?

I want to hear from a feminist
Okay if yes then is it now okay to call Nigerian girls sex object??

Seriously why are you asking me this questions?? I just said I'm tired of it and you are still asking if I'm in support..oh gee
Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by nedubest(m): 1:18am On Dec 28, 2018
its like this one is mad, what did she burn

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Wizpa(m): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2018
This OP is a fool ooo, why making stupid people famous??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs by Crossbow(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Where the ashes?

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Photos: Whose Sister Is This? See What A Facebook Slayqueen Shared Online / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.