Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police (28399 Views)

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by datribune: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cigo1:
Better don't make yourself available.
It's more expedient you flee like Nnamdi KANU than experience the El Zazaky/ Fayose treatment.

Nigeria police no dey hear "I am in pain" grin

Kanu, when he hears about Nigerian police �

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by chloride6: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
I thought you were not around?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Seetto: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Abeg wetin dino do police nah, make the guy go settle with them, na so so many drama just dey happen for this buhari regime, our so called leaders are disgrace of the highest order, from fayose crying like small baby on national TV to dino transforming to monkey hanging on a tree, metuh acting various drama in court of law, jolly nyame requesting for herbal medication inside prison.......kai

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by onubijoe(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ordinary water no de sawa ooo
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by judetov2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja,

wetin this fool the talk?
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by judetov2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja

wetin this man the talk abt na
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by UncletC: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
Both you can fight and boo in the national assembly abi? Simple invitation you are running away from the police authority, you must be smoke out from that building you like it or not. KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin
are you sure you understand this post at all.... so of all these statements that he is not in Abuja, and that he is meeting them next week, you couldn't read and understand, leave smoking.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by judetov2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja,

meaning?...na wao
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by GoldHorse(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dino is inside that house.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by candyguyofficia(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Dino relax!

Honor the invitation first!

The Nigerian Police Force will determine if you innocent.
Is it within d jurisdiction of the Police to determine if one is innocent or guilty?
what then is d duty of the court? Persons like you are the reason why over zealous officers are trigger happy

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by deboysben(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
This police act must be condemned.

A serving Senator for that matter and under the constitution must not be harass without any formal invitation.

So police must respect themselves and follow due process.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by ahiboilandgas: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
babecode:

Senator Dino Melaye has promised to make himself available to the police next week.

The lawmaker representing Kogi West constituency, Dino Melaye said he is not a criminal and has no reason to run from the police.

He explained that the police invasion of his residence was unnecessary and that he will report himself to the police as soon as he returns to Abuja.

“I was informed that my house has been invaded. Over 40 policemen inside the compound and over 50 outside the gate. My staff were molested, beaten and handcuffed and taken away.

“Presently I’m outside Abuja. I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja, I cannot run away. I will make myself available as soon as I’m back to town next week. I am not a criminal, I have not done anything wrong,” he said.

Melaye also accused the police of disobeying court order to release his international passport to him. According to him, a court order has said that his passport should be released by the police.

“The police have arraigned me in seven courts already. There is a judgement that my passport be given to me. For the past five months, the court order on the IG to return my passport they have refused to obey that order.

“Since April, my security details have been withdrawn by the Nigerian police. The resolution of the Senate for them to restore that have been ignored, all these is to expose me to attack and make me vulnerable.

“But God has been protecting me, he has been my shield and buckler, I cannot run away. I’m not a criminal, I will make myself available to the force headquarters as soon as I return on Monday,” he added.

Melaye in a series of tweets on Friday earlier announced that his residence was under siege by the police. He said all entrances to his Abuja residence was secured by the police under claims there is no order to arrest me.

Also, the younger brother of the Senator, Moses Melaye, explained on Friday that the surveillance team of the Nigerian Police Force came to the residence with some of their men in uniform and in mufti.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/i-will-make-myself-available-to-police-next-week-dino-melaye.html
when you they ride you cars did you call us how is this now our problem
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by ClearFlair: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Common tout.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by biggie73(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Federal Republic of Abuja indeed?
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
UncletC:

are you sure you understand this post at all.... so of all these statements that he is not in Abuja, and that he is meeting them next week, you couldn't read and understand, leave smoking.....
with next week? Someone that is running away from the police authority. Nigeria police please occupy that building until he bring himself out.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
shachris02:

so you anger with him is that he fights in,NA?

are u aware that all his fights were for APC?
that is story for another day, as for now he must be arrested.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by ClearFlair: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
bajosky:

Meaning?
The foolish Police who has blatantly disobeyed court orders to release his passports are they not more of criminals than Dino ?
Call a spade a spade & let's fix Nigeria working.

And na one person born this one too o. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by shachris02: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
that is story for another day, as for now he must be arrested.

arrested for what exactly ?
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
shachris02:

arrested for what exactly ?
he knows what exactly he did better than you, that is why he was hiding from the police, meanwhile let the police arrest him first. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by shachris02: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
he knows what exactly he did better than you, that is why he was hiding from the police, meanwhile let the police arrest him first. grin grin

so that's how,justice works in this shithole ? Arrest first then conjure up charges later.

one by one it would get to all of us bro...I can,assure you that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by JJOF(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin
Who is deluding u? As long as u re in APC, u re above d law.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nigeria police, very useless na dino DRM dey chase up and down why can't dey lay siege on book haram territories. God forsaken IGP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin
Dino and police. The man is plotting a new drama. They already told him clearly to report in Kogi....but he says he will report in Abuja. Toor! grin

And what if the police is playing politics rather than following and upholding the law? Same police have disregarded court orders in favor of melaye so what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Pearlman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
But you can fight in the national assembly abi? Simple invitation you are running away from the police authority, you must be smoke out from that building you like it or not. KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin
BURAHI above the law
GANDUJE above the law
AKPABIO above the law
Orji Uzo Kalu above the law

Some people are definitely above the law
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by toprealman: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
OP please change title to I'm not 'AM'
na today....I don tire to correct abeg.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Sermwell(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Dino relax!

Honor the invitation first!

The Nigerian Police Force will determine if you innocent.
you see how ignorant you are? the police does not determine who is guilty or not. that is the duty of the court.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by kirkwood: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
I just like this guy. He stands up for what belongs to him. Such a bold, fearless man.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Sermwell(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
ClearFlair:

And na one person born this one too o. undecided
we are supposed to ask if someone actually gave birth to you for supporting lawlessness.
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Avater0147(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
For how long our stupid police go continue to dey fight this guy??
he never reach boko haram just now, then run oo. stupid IG. stupid cow of a police chief, foolish president, big fool COAS, rubbish country.
forces of Darkness, blood suckers, animal in human cloth. that stupid IG wey dey Bleep girl for him office, his days are number
cow
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by oochi123(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oh!My Dino...
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by AllenSpencer: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sermwell:

you see how ignorant you are? the police does not determine who is guilty or not. that is the duty of the court.

Sorry; my bad

My hate for dude wont make me realize that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For Control Of Lake Chad Basin Hots Up / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.