Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police (28377 Views)

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by babecode: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018

Senator Dino Melaye has promised to make himself available to the police next week.

The lawmaker representing Kogi West constituency, Dino Melaye said he is not a criminal and has no reason to run from the police.

He explained that the police invasion of his residence was unnecessary and that he will report himself to the police as soon as he returns to Abuja.

“I was informed that my house has been invaded. Over 40 policemen inside the compound and over 50 outside the gate. My staff were molested, beaten and handcuffed and taken away.

“Presently I’m outside Abuja. I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja, I cannot run away. I will make myself available as soon as I’m back to town next week. I am not a criminal, I have not done anything wrong,” he said.

Melaye also accused the police of disobeying court order to release his international passport to him. According to him, a court order has said that his passport should be released by the police.

“The police have arraigned me in seven courts already. There is a judgement that my passport be given to me. For the past five months, the court order on the IG to return my passport they have refused to obey that order.

“Since April, my security details have been withdrawn by the Nigerian police. The resolution of the Senate for them to restore that have been ignored, all these is to expose me to attack and make me vulnerable.

“But God has been protecting me, he has been my shield and buckler, I cannot run away. I’m not a criminal, I will make myself available to the force headquarters as soon as I return on Monday,” he added.

Melaye in a series of tweets on Friday earlier announced that his residence was under siege by the police. He said all entrances to his Abuja residence was secured by the police under claims there is no order to arrest me.

Also, the younger brother of the Senator, Moses Melaye, explained on Friday that the surveillance team of the Nigerian Police Force came to the residence with some of their men in uniform and in mufti.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/i-will-make-myself-available-to-police-next-week-dino-melaye.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Cigo1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Better don't make yourself available.
It's more expedient you flee like Nnamdi KANU than experience the El Zazaky/ Fayose treatment.

Nigeria police no dey hear "I am in pain" grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
But you can fight in the national assembly like JET LI .Simple invitation you are running away from the police authority, you must be smoke out from that building you like it or not. KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by ImperialYoruba: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
babecode:

Senator Dino Melaye has promised to make himself available to the police next week.

The lawmaker representing Kogi West constituency, Dino Melaye said he is not a criminal and has no reason to run from the police.

He explained that the police invasion of his residence was unnecessary and that he will report himself to the police as soon as he returns to Abuja.

“I was informed that my house has been invaded. Over 40 policemen inside the compound and over 50 outside the gate. My staff were molested, beaten and handcuffed and taken away.

“Presently I’m outside Abuja. I’m a Senator of the Federal Republic of Abuja, I cannot run away. I will make myself available as soon as I’m back to town next week. I am not a criminal, I have not done anything wrong,” he said.

Melaye also accused the police of disobeying court order to release his international passport to him. According to him, a court order has said that his passport should be released by the police.

“The police have arraigned me in seven courts already. There is a judgement that my passport be given to me. For the past five months, the court order on the IG to return my passport they have refused to obey that order.

“Since April, my security details have been withdrawn by the Nigerian police. The resolution of the Senate for them to restore that have been ignored, all these is to expose me to attack and make me vulnerable.

“But God has been protecting me, he has been my shield and buckler, I cannot run away. I’m not a criminal, I will make myself available to the force headquarters as soon as I return on Monday,” he added.

Melaye in a series of tweets on Friday earlier announced that his residence was under siege by the police. He said all entrances to his Abuja residence was secured by the police under claims there is no order to arrest me.

Also, the younger brother of the Senator, Moses Melaye, explained on Friday that the surveillance team of the Nigerian Police Force came to the residence with some of their men in uniform and in mufti.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/i-will-make-myself-available-to-police-next-week-dino-melaye.html

grin grin
Dino and police. The man is plotting a new drama. They already told him clearly to report in Kogi....but he says he will report in Abuja. Toor! grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
OP please change title to I'm not 'AM'

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Gistpeeps: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
we don hear
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by babecode: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thanks

ChidiAlaigbo:
OP please change title to I'm not 'AM'
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Gistpeeps: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Heheeee... Are u sure

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by ImperialYoruba: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dino always stepped to front and shield Saraki during his trial periods. He even stuck out his neck for Saraki during the Offa robbery revelation.

This Police episode with Dino is going to two or three days, no word from Saraki.

Why?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by 1zynnvn(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Whoelse thinks Dino should release a track from that basement he is hiding in

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by datola: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2018

No, you are SINator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from Kogi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Abeg make dem leave this man alone na abi wetin happen sef undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by naijjaman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
shocked
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by danot1030: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
If you are not a criminal why have you not reported yourself until your house is invaded.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Chi4sky(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
U are a criminal my fren

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by iamjavadem(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
So why are you now behaving like a criminal?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by AllenSpencer: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dino relax!

Honor the invitation first!

The Nigerian Police Force will determine if you innocent.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Athena4: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Federal republic of Abuja?! Since when?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by WaffenSS(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cops better chop down any trees on the way to Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by bajosky: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
danot1030:
If you are not a criminal why have you not reported yourself until your house is invaded.
Meaning?
The foolish Police who has blatantly disobeyed court orders to release his passports are they not more of criminals than Dino ?
Call a spade a spade & let's fix Nigeria working.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by archipelago: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
What was his offence that the police has to lay siege at his Abuja residence? When the police knew that any judgment not in their favour, they will not obey, why did they take him to court? Must the police be winning cases before they obey court? If they are just after this man on political reason, the Lord will not give them rest in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by UgoFly: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
but we are laughing at this man's suffering in the hands of police

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by datribune: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wehdon, Tarzan boy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by marvin906(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
your papa your father may thunder strike you and your ancestors infact ogun kill all senator's..

rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
This bastard is not above the law

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Jabioro: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
If you make yourself available your activities towards election would distrust...the thing go red like even sun...then you be
Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by Felixv: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
once he shows up in abuja, cuff him and put him in a black maria headed straight to kogi ---maybe saraki and bruce lee will rescue him there

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by stephend1: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
You better go and face the music

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by kolnel: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
lol

Funny he’s talking softly
I’m sure he’s in that house
The police should lay siege until Dino is caught
Evading arrest for weeks
Can’t wait for him to be booted out

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police by shachris02: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
Both you can fight and boo in the national assembly abi? Simple invitation you are running away from the police authority, you must be smoke out from that building you like it or not. KUDOS to the Nigeria police force. Nobody is above the law grin grin

so you anger with him is that he fights in,NA?

are u aware that all his fights were for APC?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.