Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? (1677 Views)

I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Eglobalma: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Does this happen to only me angry

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Increase your cognitive shifting ability.

Be able to go from overly interested in the girl this morning. To being completely done with her and the chance of dating her by evening.

Be a beast. Like a cave man with a lot of options.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Oluromantic: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
You no know say woman na d last thing wise men dey listen to. Dey there make u let them dey confuse you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Onyi22(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Y is everything on nairaland always centered on women?
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Wuraola01(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Eglobalma:
Does this happen to only me angry

Lol grin grin

Those are just compliments na cheesy

A lady complimenting u doesn't mean she is into u na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by decatalyst(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
And the whole house was just talking about the need for me to bring "her" home all through the Christmas break...dem no know say I dey enjoy my single life!

I fear the dramas and nags undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Eglobalma: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol grin grin

Those are just compliments na cheesy

A lady complimenting u doesn't mean she is into u na cheesy

So In other words I’m good for staring and staring alone undecided
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Eglobalma: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
decatalyst:
And the whole house was just talking about the need for me to bring "her" home all through the Christmas break...dem no know say I dey enjoy my single life!

I fear the dramas and nags undecided

Swear bro
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Eglobalma: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
These people are confused. Need to save up to buy a sex doll
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Wuraola01(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Eglobalma:

So In other words I’m good for staring and staring alone undecided

Lol. I no talk am oh grin cheesy

But maybe grin
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Eglobalma: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol. I no talk am oh grin cheesy

But maybe grin

Alright cool. Now I know ladies truly enjoy these mind games
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies? by Wuraola01(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Eglobalma:

Alright cool. Now I know ladies truly enjoy these mind games

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? / Holy Moly! Mouth-watering Photos Of Reigning Miss Imo State Emerge / Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.