Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year (46303 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Xionez(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Still waiting for Santa

Lol.
This one you are sitting on the bare ground, like that's the only place/position you can get good network.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eberechi24:

kiss kiss kiss

Don't mind me, I love flirting
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by gebest: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
hmm

9 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
JasonScoolari:
To me, you've the best picture here because of that cute smile you always put on.

Bless up.
thanks brotherly cheesy cheesy
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Houseofglam7(f): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Xionez:

Lol.
This one you are sitting on the bare ground, like that's the only place/position you can get good network.
cheesy
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Wuraola01(f): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I have seen your photo and that of Wuraola01 na.... I am satisfied

cheesy cheesy
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Cherlene(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm fine, how are you and your kids?

Thank God, we are very well.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by wizlameed(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2018

9 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by daviesblaze(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
JasonScoolari:
When your small muscle burst, nah that time your eyes go clear. grin

Cute picture.

Lol burst fire grin

Thanks anyways
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by SACI: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nairalanders fine Shaa ooo but u guys are not nice..

Saved space

24 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by ELgordo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
living

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Eberechi24(f): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I go wound your pussycat o

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Brunosamel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Dollypizzle13(f): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
:Dwawwwuuu...these pictures are wink
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nice Photos here. Ugly peeps like us just observe. Lol. I've got only this to share for now

One Ticket by Kiss Daniel Feat. Davido (animated music video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onSLuTSSMbA
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by HomeOfMe(f): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So na small small pikin full this forum like this.
I tell you,no wonder they always don't make sense.
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by nazablossom(f): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Rockyrascal:
Me! grin grin cheesy

It's been a good year
Eko electric distribution company grin

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by LordsApostle: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Nice pic.

U try small cheesy
can I send a pm?
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by OneKinGuy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
during a village traditional marriage

6 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by OneKinGuy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
SACI:

Saved the best for latest
this table u are shaking will fall on u ooo! grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by wizlameed(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
SACI:

Saved the best for latest

Babe.. How do u know weren't nice? Let's get to know each other, You won't regret it. I promise!
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by OneKinGuy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Smile4daddy:
My best photo for the year.

Food for two but somehow God makes only me to eat the food all alone.
And u think u will make heaven

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by icebot: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Picture too cute for this thread... embarassed embarassed

I will try again at the end of 2019...
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by SACI: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
OneKinGuy:

this table u are shaking will fall on u ooo! grin
Lol..I shook three ,which are talking about?
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by momove4real25(f): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Thank you Lord for a well spent 2018

13 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by danieljessy: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
momove4real25:
Thank you Lord for a well spent 2018
Love the one you've got on your dp rather wink

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Frezhkid10(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lemme drop these here......Me at a wedding..

8 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Omobabaemili(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
tyson98:

God NOSE tomorrow,this ya NOSE na room and parlor self contain ooo grin grin cheesy
I tak am resemble ur papa
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Omobabaemili(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Omobabaemili:
I tak am resemble ur papa
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by okrikaboi: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Rockyrascal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
nazablossom:
Eko electric distribution company grin
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.