Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons (31823 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by zicoraads: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
Someone is sabotaging the government's effort to kill this thing once and for all.

Forget the army's reaction, there's been a significant spike in activities of the terror group lately.
At last. Someone who supports the APC and still sees this denial for the fraud it is.

Some of you who are supporting the Army's position know nothing. Our soldiers are really dying and losing this war. Forget partisan politics, they are still complaints of weapons and whatnot.

And Corrinthains, you think this is a first? It was easy for you lot to criticise GEJ for his Boko Haram failures, which was in order. Forget about sabotage, your PMB is fast losing the war.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Temptee101(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Offpoint:
Please how can I volunteerly join the Nigeria army? I want to test some Boko Haram blood. I'm serious about this, I'm fearless, I don't give a fûck about Death, I'm willing to go down with many Boko Haram as possible.
All I need is a good weapon and 2 fearless soldiers with me. I'm taking the fight to their camp, I don't care if I'm coming back alive or dead.... I'm serious, if there's anyone here who can link me up. I'm not interested in any payment, I just want to test their blood.
Why don't you just offer yourself for rituals to your family. Please elevate them from poverty

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by awgumayor: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Triniti:
Nigerian army and lies, foreign tabloids will soon tell us the real story, whether old or new
foreign tabloids are to far. Tomorrow the same army will tell you that those running soldiers in video clip will be tried and if eventually, dismissed.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by HunWI: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2018
I never knew Army are backward a video of 2014 now they are seeing it from source that video is genuine from Baga
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by buchilino(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:
This should be the handy work of the so called looters that want to take control of this country!! Truth be said I saw video clips on the news where the Nigeria Army took delivery of new Equipment and wondered why some people will still come and post trash on the social media just because they don’t like Buhari.

GUY, MAIDUGURI ISN'T DAT FAR, U CAN GO N VISIT.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74315082:
RESPECT to all our GALLANT SOLDIERS.

Their job is not an easy one mehn!

What do people gain in circulating fake news?!
This devilish wailing work no easy o!

Wailers, You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stays in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it
if the video is fake news may God purnish everyone who believe the video but if the video is true may all the pains of the fallen soldier families be on you and your generation to come

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by bareal(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:
This should be the handy work of the so called looters that want to take control of this country!! Truth be said I saw video clips on the news where the Nigeria Army took delivery of new Equipment and wondered why some people will still come and post trash on the social media just because they don’t like Buhari.

Why do you think we the masses suddenly hate Buhari that we voted for enmass?
Because he has been a colossal failure. He has disappointed us all. He's the biggest mistake of the century. How he managed to hoodwink us into voting him is still a mirage. Nigeria is now a joke fàctory under this fulani terrorist.

Let's look beyond APC & PDP.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by oluwaahmed: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
The army is now political. That s how we will be here boko haram will hoist flag in aso rock and control the army. Southerners wake up, its time to fortify your region.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by gaby85(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
How would the army claim the video was recorded in 2014 and the APC never used it against 2015 elections that they were looking for anything to discredit the then incumbent govt. Nigerians are not brain dead.
God is watching

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Rebornhombre: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:

Guy you need to borrow sense. I don't think you have one.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Offpoint: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Temptee101:

Why don't you just offer yourself for rituals to your family. Please elevate them from poverty
The money is useless if the security zero

I don't believe in illusion call rituals
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by martowskin1(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74315082:

b]Wailers, You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stays in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it[/b]

I don't understand u bros...... Are u saying this nation is in a good state,

Are u telling me, u are not seeing what is happening in this country,

Bro Nigeria is sinking seriously, forget all this media report am Talking about feasibilities

Am not one of those party blinded followers,

I voted for buhari despite being a southerner ...... My reason is atleast, as a former general, he will be able to tackle the security issue in the north,

In terms of economy I was hoping he will appoint the right people to help him out.... Which is ok..

at a time when we knew GEJ was confused in terms of security, PmB was the best option..

Its logical.... But since this guy came in, security issue is moving from bad to worst.....

I invited my friend from UK for my wedding, he was happy to come, but 3days later he said he is no coming, I had to press him to tell me why the sudden change of mind...

When this guy drop matters for me, i felt like crying, not because he is not coming but the kin d of information he was given about Nigeria, it's nothing different from a zoo..

I know u will say PDP 16yrs, to hell with that, I don't freaking care, are they not same people ruling this nation for 30yrs now....

Swapping party like pant....

I have a cocoa farm in the west, do u know how many times have seek for help as regards to program they claim they have for farmers.... Bros all na wash... U will better do ur thing than expecting any help from them

But yet report will say another thing.... How long will they continue to deceive us....

The recent card now is blaming one party after another, are they not same people moving within this parties....

4yrs is gone.... Buhari will win the next election, any sensible person will know this, eather by crook or by hook ...

Gradually 8yrs will go and they will keep mentioning 16yrs .....

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by moderatedguy: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Are you referring to the kanu's urine drinking pigs and idiots?
Very dull ...see ur response sef. Very unintelligent.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Raphael007(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:
Please share the video clips you saw, we should stop playing partisan politics buhari has failed I never voted for him 2015 and I won't vote for him now he a total failure.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
moderatedguy:
Very dull ...see ur response sef. Very unintelligent.
If you want to see the most unintelligent of God's creation, just search for ipob pigs and idiots.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
React? React? React? Wtf? Thank God tomorrow na 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Lies from the Nigerian Army.

My Soldier friend told me BOKO HARAM have taken over BAGA again that they were on their way to Cameron as we spoke yesterday Night.

Nigerian Army Headquarter are pathetic liar.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by obanimoje: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2018
as long as nigeria is under the rulership of people with lying lips,she can never prosper. everything is being denied even in the face of reality.my prayer for nigeria is that God will make "judgement run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream".Amos 5:24.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
D guy wan eat cross-over suppergrin
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
martowskin1:

I don't understand u bros...... Are u saying this nation is in a good state,

Are u telling me, u are not seeing what is happening in this country,

Bro Nigeria is sinking seriously, forget all this media report am Talking about feasibilities

Am not one of those party blinded followers,

I voted for buhari despite being a southerner ...... My reason is atleast, as a former general, he will be able to tackle the security issue in the north,

In terms of economy I was hoping he will appoint the right people to help him out.... Which is ok..

at a time when we knew GEJ was confused in terms of security, PmB was the best option..

Its logical.... But since this guy came in, security issue is moving from bad to worst.....

I invited my friend from UK for my wedding, he was happy to come, but 3days later he said he is no coming, I had to press him to tell me why the sudden change of mind...

When this guy drop matters for me, i felt like crying, not because he is not coming but the kin d of information he was given about Nigeria, it's nothing different from a zoo..

I know u will say PDP 16yrs, to hell with that, I don't freaking care, are they not same people ruling this nation for 30yrs now....

Swapping party like pant....

I have a cocoa farm in the west, do u know how many times have seek for help as regards to program they claim they have for farmers.... Bros all na wash... U will better do ur thing than expecting any help from them

But yet report will say another thing.... How long will they continue to deceive us....

The recent card now is blaming one party after another, are they not same people moving within this parties....

4yrs is gone.... Buhari will win the next election, any sensible person will know this, eather by crook or by hook ...

Gradually 8yrs will go and they will keep mentioning 16yrs .....
We absolutely respect everything from your point of view.
A better Nigeria is what we all want.
Even though we are seeing things differently.
May posterity judge us all at the end.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Gaddafih001(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74315082:

Wailers, You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it
You go cry las las.......
Our issue no be nairaland matter,na street matter and you and your cohorts won’t escape the wrath of Nigerian’s.....
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Kpete: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
If the video clip was taken in 2014, how come it was not online and never went viral then until now.
May the souls of our fallen gallant soldiers rest in peace.
My community has lost young handsome men of in the last two years.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
Someone is sabotaging the government's effort to kill this thing once and for all.

Forget the army's reaction, there's been a significant spike in activities of the terror group lately.

was the video shot in 2014 or 48 hours ago?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Weaponx: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by sammyj: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Raphael007:

Please share the video clips you saw, we should stop playing partisan politics buhari has failed I never voted for him 2015 and I won't vote for him now he a total failure.
What is google their for. I saw it on the news please !!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by sammyj: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin shocked grin grin
Rebornhombre:

Guy you need to borrow sense. I don't think you have one.

Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos) / ‘$11bn Trial In London Court To Reveal Monumental Corruption In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53