Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons (31822 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Offpoint:
Please how can I volunteerly join the Nigeria army? I want to test some Boko Haram blood. I'm serious about this, I'm fearless, I don't give a fûck about Death, I'm willing to go down with many Boko Haram as possible.
All I need is a good weapon and 2 fearless soldiers with me. I'm taking the fight to their camp, I don't care if I'm coming back alive or dead.... I'm serious, if there's anyone here who can link me up. I'm not interested in any payment, I just want to test their blood.

If you can find 2 more people, am willing to be the fourth, so we can make a balanced team
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Dpharisee: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2018
martowskin1:

I don't understand u bros...... Are u saying this nation is in a good state,

Are u telling me, u are not seeing what is happening in this country,

Bro Nigeria is sinking seriously, forget all this media report am Talking about feasibilities

Am not one of those party blinded followers,

I voted for buhari despite being a southerner ...... My reason is atleast, as a former general, he will be able to tackle the security issue in the north,

In terms of economy I was hoping he will appoint the right people to help him out.... Which is ok..

at a time when we knew GEJ was confused in terms of security, PmB was the best option..

Its logical.... But since this guy came in, security issue is moving from bad to worst.....

I invited my friend from UK for my wedding, he was happy to come, but 3days later he said he is no coming, I had to press him to tell me why the sudden change of mind...

When this guy drop matters for me, i felt like crying, not because he is not coming but the kin d of information he was given about Nigeria, it's nothing different from a zoo..

I know u will say PDP 16yrs, to hell with that, I don't freaking care, are they not same people ruling this nation for 30yrs now....

Swapping party like pant....

I have a cocoa farm in the west, do u know how many times have seek for help as regards to program they claim they have for farmers.... Bros all na wash... U will better do ur thing than expecting any help from them

But yet report will say another thing.... How long will they continue to deceive us....

The recent card now is blaming one party after another, are they not same people moving within this parties....

4yrs is gone.... Buhari will win the next election, any sensible person will know this, eather by crook or by hook ...

Gradually 8yrs will go and they will keep mentioning 16yrs .....

This is a balanced viewpoint, not APC/PDP bias we see all over this website
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by xelly: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Hey! They said it that Nigeria army headquarter is not serious. How can a serious man tell this type of lies? Are you the only one using Internet? Blind people everywhere you go. #Incompetentatitspeak
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Offpoint: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Jiang:

If you can find 2 more people, am willing to be the fourth, so we can make a balanced team
I'll be more than happy, hope you don't fear dead.... I've appetite for suicide mission.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Benzy001: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
FYB:
Who should we believe now
So u want to believe the video was recorded in 2014 few days to new year n election, no naa
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Newboss(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Google How to use Google and see for yourself

Also they claimed it was in 2014 new years eve right? just before the election in Feburary? grin

APC could have uploaded this to further discredit the ineffectual buffoon wouldnt they? please learn to think like a human being it doesnt take any effort

It's actually because of other readers, not me angry Whenever I do stuffs like that, I give clear proof angry

Mynd44 (rule 2, the last paragraph)
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Weaponx: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by richeeyo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I wanted to talk about rosswell not area 51. It was a mix up. ..
The weather balloon scander A ufo did crash their

'where do u think all this stealth technology is coming from
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Offpoint:

I'll be more than happy, hope you don't fear dead.... I've appetite for suicide mission.

The purpose of war is not to die for ur country & people But to make your enemies die for thiers.

As a soldier is good to have such mentality, Having appetite for suicide mission makes you no different than a fanatical jihadist.

WE SHALL FIGHT & DECIMATE OUR ENEMIES & STILL COME BACK HOME TO CELEBRATE OUR VICTORY
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Offpoint: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jiang:

The purpose of war is not to die for ur country & people But to make your enemies die for thiers.

As a soldier is good to have such mentality, Having appetite for suicide mission makes you no different than a fanatical jihadist.

WE SHALL FIGHT & DECIMATE OUR ENEMIES & STILL COME BACK HOME TO CELEBRATE OUR VICTORY
Whichever way bro... I just want a piece of them.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Judgesledge(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Offpoint:
Please how can I volunteerly join the Nigeria army? I want to test some Boko Haram blood. I'm serious about this, I'm fearless, I don't give a fûck about Death, I'm willing to go down with many Boko Haram as possible.
All I need is a good weapon and 2 fearless soldiers with me. I'm taking the fight to their camp, I don't care if I'm coming back alive or dead.... I'm serious, if there's anyone here who can link me up. I'm not interested in any payment, I just want to test their blood.
Bros, I de ur side, anytime you are ready, i am good to go, checking my grandfather's hunting rifle and catapult
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Offpoint: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Judgesledge:
Bros, I de ur side, anytime you are ready, i am good to go, checking my grandfather's hunting rifle and catapult
Let's make it happen bro... I need Nigeria army handles
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by sammyj: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please stop your unnecessary insult. I only came here to state the fact unlike you that is willing to overlook the truth because of your hatred for one man.
IkennaDavid1:

Seriously I wish you have family members there in Borno or Yobe state who are soldiers and actively involved in the fight against these insurgents like some of us do, then u won't come online here to spew trash because of ur support for a politician who is even oblivious about ur existence.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Let the army show us their pictures from Baga today.

No need to waste time on ineffective denials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘$11bn Trial In London Court To Reveal Monumental Corruption In Nigeria / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.