Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery (11653 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by ExAngel007(f): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lai Mohammed, minister of information, has asked Senate President Bukola Saraki to stop dancing on the graves of victims of the Offa robbery incident.

Mohammed said this while reacting to a comment credited to Saraki’s aide.

The minister had asked Saraki, who said he donated a sum of N10 million to the victims, not to play politics with the incident.

Thereafter, Yusuph Olaniyonu, media aide to the senate, said Mohammed known to be an “unrestrained and compulsive perjurer” only commented on the incident to score cheap political points.

But the minster said the claim by the senate president that he donated the sum for the care of the robbery victims is false.

“Instead of stopping at that, which in itself constitutes an acceptance of wrong-doing, Dr. Saraki went ahead to hurl insults at me, even when I have been largely restrained in issuing my earlier warning,” Mohammed said.

“Had I not been restrained, I would have gone ahead to divulge what actually transpired. For example, the claim by Dr. Saraki that he donated 10 million Naira to care for the
victims of the Offa robbery is patently false.

“He did not! The 10 million he referred to was donated when the Offa market got burnt, and it was made in Ilorin, not Offa. When Dr Saraki visited Offa to commiserate with the community in the aftermath of the robbery, he did not donate a dime! I challenge him to prove me wrong.

“But with politics in the air, the truth becomes the first casualty. Realising that he goofed, Dr. Bukola apparently caused the radio interview in question to be edited to remove the donation reference, and then re-aired. Is it not
an irony that the people who engaged in this egregious act of dishonesty are the same ones calling others names?

“The people of Kwara, who are bone-tired of the long years of ‘bolekaja’ governance in the state, are all saying in one voice, ‘O to ge’ (enough is enough), and will soon have
the opportunity to express their frustration with their votes.”

In April, not less than 20 persons were killed
after armed robbers invaded Offa and raided
banks.

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-saraki-lied-he-didnt-donate-a-dime-after-offa-robbery

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Oweku: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
When a lair calls someone a lair..grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by JasonScoolari: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
The grandmaster of Lies calling another person a liar.

Na wa for dis life sef. grin

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Yusfunoble(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin

Liar Saraki and Grandmaster of liar Muhammed grin

Awon werey

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
funny coming from a renown liar.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Cutefergieee: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Tpave(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
'unrestrained and compulsive perjurer” I no go school poo. Can someone explain the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
It takes a LIAR to know a LIAR
LIE MOHAMMED now a LIE detecting Machine

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by slawomir: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Isoright
Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by KingLennon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
A pot calling a kettle black grin....Mr Lai you that you are Lie urself you are accusing another person

11 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Oloripelebe: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin

I need a credible and reliable person to confirm this

I don't take liar Muhammad serious grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Ololanla: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
The greatest liar has spoken

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by ClearFlair: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The grandmaster of Lies calling another person a liar.

Na wa for dis life sef. grin

When did he ever lie? undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by bpalace(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin
if u die and see lie Mohammed near u... I'm sha sorry for u...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by nurex01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Politics just weakens me. Just difficult for me to believe anyone in Nigeria Politics. In conclusion, can 10million Naira make peace to the family of one of the deceased not alone if about 20 people. May God continue to protect us
Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by aishapmbtoto: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lai de chief Liar is calling Saraki a liar? We know who to believe!

7 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by zombieTRACKER: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
lying machine saying somebody else lied undecided

12 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oya Saraki come and prove him wrong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by ZACHIE: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
A few things will hurt Saraki and Offa will be chiefest
Whatever misadventure that led to that massacre and letting it have Saraki imprints all over it is a terrible one.
Offa may seem a small town, it's people are very vocal.
The next 6 weeks will be key in Kwara dynamics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by bettercreature(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:
It takes a LIAR to know a LIAR
LIE MOHAMMED now a LIE detecting Machine
You have no reason to doubt him for spotting a con then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by bid4rich(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Election is around the corner and this man is out again to let the lying spirit loosed. The same spirit that put them in power in 2015. I bet it will soon result in blame game as usual.

No more lies Mr. Lai Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Exwizard: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Sammiel: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Season's greetings to members of this great forum. Does anyone here have any idea on how I can get my unofficial transcript from the University of Benin?
If you know someone that obtained it recently or you did so yourself kindly share how you went about obtaining it. I don't mind a genuine contact from exams and record department either...
Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Rekyz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
It's been long I heard from Africa's no 1 lier. I miss ur lies sir!

2 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by dokunbam(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Saraki no dey spend any how again o

2019 is not sure

1 Like

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by helinues: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mr Lai calling someone a liar.

Oh boy!

7 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by ezegenigbonine: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chief liar of the federation

4 Likes

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by okwabayi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
It’s only when they open each other’s nyashes we hear the truth about their former proclamations.
Sha, nobody should come later to counter my claim of gifting Bill Gates garri and kuli kuli when he was broke two years ago.
Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by winj3: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is so funny grin grin grin - I have not laughed like this since iBB said he was a victim of 419.

Imagine Lai Mohammed accusing others of lying!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by frankfrancis871: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

I can't wait to hear Lai Mohammed is dead and saraki given the rank of late!
Re: Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery by Handsomebeing(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lie said someone lied.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC: 2019 Budget Was Padded With N42bn / Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors / Tribunal Affirms Obaseki As Governor, Dismisses ADP, 2 Other Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.