Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

xxxxxxxxxxx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xxxxxxxxxxx (2077 Views)

xxxxxxxxxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxxxxxxxxx by Naijagram(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
hjjjhgh

1 Like

Re: xxxxxxxxxxx by slizzyb(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
i hear
Re: xxxxxxxxxxx by Naijagram(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
&
Re: xxxxxxxxxxx by greatnaija01: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Well, she could BLOCK THEM if her hand is not paining her.... she is just indirectly advertising for married men to bleep her....

A MARRIED MAN WILL GET HER LAID NEXT YEAR AND SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST IT...

let her be lying to herself and others who are gullible.

Naijagram:
To mark the end of the year, a Nigerian lady took to Facebook to express her displeasure about married men professing love to her.

Read her post below:

I want to sound this warning to the married men in my list, I decided to do this once and for all today, right now, this mint,sec, year, etc. I want you to respect yourselves, everybody in social media ain't the same, one has a beautiful face doesn't mean she doesn't respect herself. No married man, I repeat no married man should ever chat me up again with the intention of professing an uncooked and unbaked love to me, if you want to chat me, chat me up without telling me you love me, go and love your wife, if you can't love her anymore ntoorrr, okpasaragi, its not my business.
I don't like half, I like full, and I don't share, if you like term me as a very proud and arrogant person. Oops! Thank you cause I agree.

I'm tired, I don't want to block anymore
Go and love your wife, if you can't love your wife who has been through thin and thick with you, is it me who has done nothing for you, you want to love? Seriously decided to do this, I don't want to take this to next year. If you can't be a friend you're free to block me please, its a free world.
Thanks as you comply

If you like be angry with me, I'll still wish you happy new year in advance so I say HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: xxxxxxxxxxx by Abfinest007(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
sister we nor de quarrel I nor gree nor b fight now .must u turn it to insult
Re: xxxxxxxxxxx by tobechi74: 12:38am On Jan 01, 2019
what you resist persist
Re: xxxxxxxxxxx by Auladimeji1: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Who the fvcking is she to warn people angry

(1) (Reply)

Just wanted to say this! / Man Dies While Proposing To His Girlfriend Underwater / My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.