Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year (4941 Views)

“my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglymind:
I masturbate 6 times a day.. That might be the reason why I easily lose interest in women

shocked shocked shocked WoooooW!!! PATHETIC!!!
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by echepops(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

shocked shocked shocked WoooooW!!! PATHETIC!!!

Absolutely
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by alezzy13: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by Darato: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
echepops:

Ok
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by Darato: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Experience285:
Darato please can u whatsap me. 08172964029 I want us to discuss something on this issue

ok
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by FuckoffMOD: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uglymind:
I masturbate 6 times a day.. That might be the reason why I easily lose interest in women

shocked
U need to check your lifestyle ND u need serious counseling
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by echepops(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
FuckoffMOD:

shocked
U need to check your lifestyle ND u need serious counseling

Seriously
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by echepops(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guys please remember this
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Boys for the sake of your di.ck, try not to masturbate this year, unless your di.ck will bend one side so I heard cheesy, girls you can masturbate as much as you want cheesy.
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by Elukapendragon(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes... I masturbated 31 December and made a promise to end it.... Till now I haven't masturbated. The urge was really strong today when everyone went to church and I was alone at home.... But I pass am sha
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by echepops(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
Boys for the sake of your di.ck, try not to masturbate this year, unless your di.ck will bend one side so I heard cheesy, girls you can masturbate as much as you want cheesy.

Masturbation for women is even worse. Because the more you get addicted to it, the worse it will be for the person. Trust me I know what I am saying
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by echepops(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Elukapendragon:
Yes... I masturbated 31 December and made a promise to end it.... Till now I haven't masturbated. The urge was really strong today when everyone went to church and I was alone at home.... But I pass am sha

Brother it is not easy. Just hold on. Incubus & Succubus have a massive mission. You can say this prayer whenever you have an urge "You spirit of incubus & succubus I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen".
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 30, 2019
echepops:

Masturbation for women is even worse. Because the more you get addicted to it, the worse it will be for the person. Trust me I know what I am saying
Tell me more.
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by Elukapendragon(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2019
echepops:

Brother it is not easy. Just hold on. Incubus & Succubus have a massive mission. You can say this prayer whenever you have an urge "You spirit of incubus & succubus I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen".

Thanks Sir
Re: Please Try Not To Masturbate This Year by echepops(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Elukapendragon:

Thanks Sir

You're welcome. Remain blessed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). / Guys Will You Allow A Masseuse Do This To Your Babe? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.