Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police (2913 Views)

Address Food Insecurity With Immediate Priority – IMF Urges FG / Fani-kayode Names 2 Northern Govs Fighting Insecurity With Heart And Soul / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Presidential candidate promises to tackle insecurity with community and state police

The presidential candidate of the People’s Trust, Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has promised to tackle the insecurity being witnessed in some parts of the country with the establishment of state police.

Olawepo-Hashim said this in an interview with journalists on Sunday in Abuja.

While berating the present administration for failing in its responsibilty to ensure a safe country for all, the candidate promised to overhaul the nation’s security architecture if elected.

Olawepo-Hashim said under his watch, there would be security of lives and property.

He also promised to institutionalise community policing and state police through relevant legislative amendments of the subsisting police laws and the constitution.

He added, “We are going to sponsor an executive bill to amend the constitution to make for the establishment of state police.

“I will address fears of those opposed to state police by getting the executive bill to confer on the federal police the mandate to protect fundamental human rights of Nigerians.”

https://punchng.com/presidential-candidate-promises-to-tackle-insecurity-with-national-guard-state-police/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Gohashim2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by okeysly(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2019
This man with all this his publicity stunt is only out to share votes.. And funny enough PDP votes are what will be divided, because LIFELESS FC already has a plan to massively rig the election
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by BruncleZuma: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

State police that Nigerian Army will term militants...abeg shift.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Satan66(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari was a military leader, He made thus promise and worsen insecurity, All of this just propaganda.
Sadly Atiku seems like the best among all of them.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Seetto: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Easier say than done, osibanjo self confess, white don't full hie head finish.

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Biodun1929(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Cool.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Topmaike007(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
if this man is voted in great things will happen,but I will not vote him so my vote will not be in vain....

cos I stand with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
who is this man ?? I haven't seen him b4
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by kunmiiii: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Ohhhh!! This OP again with his Hashim crusade!!

Won't be surprised if na Hashim himself dey behind the moniker! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2019
The Nairaland presidential candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Another Good candiadate...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
okeysly:
This man with all this his publicity stunt is only out to share votes.. And funny enough PDP votes are what will be divided, because LIFELESS FC already has a plan to massively rig the election

PDP stands for corruption. No reasonable Nigerian will give their vote to corruption. Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
if this man is voted in great things will happen,but I will not vote him so my vote will not be in vain....

cos I stand with Buhari.
Wow!
Good to know you also stand with Buhari.
One love bro.
Hugs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

State police that Nigerian Army will term militants...abeg shift.

Nigerian army is answerable to the president
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Biodun1929(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
This man is getting more popular everyday.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mabaz(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
He has made so much promises, i strongly doubt he remembers all.

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Eprolist: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Is that soo
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by cocobuter: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by martineverest(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
the best and most intelligent candidate so far

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by frankfrancis871: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
sad

Tackle what?
Jubril must hear this!

A coward that his wife beats at home want to tackle what?

Go and tackle your marriage problems before Jubril will suck your black blood, coward!
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Satan66:
Buhari was a military leader, He made thus promise and worsen insecurity, All of this just propaganda.
Sadly Atiku seems like the best among all of them.

Atiku is the face of corruption and no reasonable Nigerian will support him.

Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Ayoswit(f): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2019
K
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Topmaike007:

cos I stand with Buhari.

We are voting him in 2019 and like you already know, great things will happen. Join us and do the right thing
Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by Satan66(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2019
mrrights:

Atiku is the face of corruption and no reasonable Nigerian will support him.

Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019
I rather vote in somebody who was once a leader and at least achieved a few things while a VC than somebody who might be worse than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Electricboy:
who is this man ?? I haven't seen him b4

He his Olawepo Hashim, Presidential candidate of People's Trust and the 3rd Force movement

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Biodun1929:
This man is getting more popular everyday.

He has not even started campaign yet.

When his campaign officially commence in few days time, many will be surprised how far he has gone.

This is our president come 2019

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police by mrrights: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
martineverest:
the best and most intelligent candidate so far

Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Buhari Will Defeat Atiku On Saturday / The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! / Why Was Zakzaky Release Immediately Igbos Join The Protest ?- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.