Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye (24261 Views)

Yahaya Bello Not Hiding In Our House – Family Of Ex-Kogi Gov, Prince Audu / Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by damiloladuke: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Embattled Nigerian lawmaker Senator Dino Melaye who has been tweeting from his hiding place, has said he is not hiding out of fear, but only applying wisdom.

Dino Melaye referenced a part of Bible where a certain Prophet Elijah had to run and hide from King Ahab despite being one of the most courageous prophets at the time.

He referred to himself as the Modern Elijah that needs to hide, not out of fear, but out of wisdom.

"The Bible record prophet Elijah to be among one of the strongest prophets that lived,but he went to mount Carmel to hide when king Ahab sought him to kill him cos of the way he boldly declared the truth. There is a difference with being scared and being wise" he said

https://lailasnews.com/im-not-hiding-out-of-fear-its-called-wisdom-dino-melaye/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by shachris02: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
ok.

They have built up a lot of fake evidence on top this man head.

Something that happened in June, it took them 6 months to perfect their setup and alibis.

once Dino comes out, first they would use DSS to arrest and place him under custody, and then they would deny him of any bail as they are doing to dasuki and El Zazakey.

They want to use this setup to ensure Dino and PDP lose kogi but Dino smart pass them.

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by StOla: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino who has always been agile, physical, aggressive and violent, is now claiming to be a wise peaceful man?

Is this not the same man who after boasting of implicating the police, attempted suicide by jumping out of a moving police vehicle that was transporting him to the court?

The very same man who was recorded to be boasting on how he had implicated the governor of Kogi and his aides in a fake assassination, only for his own schemes to hook him in the throat like a fishbone?

Can a regular Nigerian evade police arrest and still boast and gloat before the law of the land that he is wiser than the law?

Why is it that those who make the laws are themselves afraid of the law but call it wisdom, while we who are obviously "stupid" subject ourselves to the laws made by the "wise"?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-43905635

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Auxtin85(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
If the police could wait this long to arrest him why not wait till after the election, being over zealous at this time means they only want to keep him away from participating in the coming election

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by TeeSeven(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mr Wisdom.
Please come out and defend yourself.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by justmenoni: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by ct2: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
de camp to APC and be safe

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by pacificman: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
i support dino..when you are dealing with a dictator like buhari that disregards the rule of law and dino could be given the dasuki treatment,so i support dino to hide and wait until presidential election once buhari is kicked out he can come out

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by dexterinc2003: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hope Dino realises that resisting arrest is a crime anywhere in the world.

Also, he must be hiding something in that house hence the fear to come out.

Our police force is just a joke, the guy has been tweeting and you can't track his IP to confirm his location for 5 days.

Also, nothing stops them from breaking in if they have a valid search warrant or arrest warrant.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Adeoludt(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Baba warey

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino the clown. Obviously hiding because you’re scared and nothing close to wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by philip0906(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:
ok.

They have built up a lot of fake evidence on top this man head.

Something that happened in June, it took them 6 months to perfect their setup and alibis.

once Dino comes out, first they would use DSS to arrest and place him under custody, and they would deny him of any bail as they are doing to dasuki and El Zaza key.

They want to use to setup to ensure Dino and PDP loses kogi but Dino smart pass them.

It's sad to see you dancing around Dino's arse just because you hate a clueless government...

Whilst this government has been very inept, Dino on the other hand has provided enough comic relief to gullible people. A man who has spent the bulk of his tenure either releasing music tracks, shooting music videos, jumping on trees and taking pictures of his luxury cars

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Abia1stboy: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
dino is very correct cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Jmyno1H(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
You are simply a coward!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by jaymaf(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hehehe
damiloladuke:
Embattled Nigerian lawmaker Senator Dino Melaye who has been tweeting from his hiding place, has said he is not hiding out of fear, but only applying wisdom.

Dino Melaye referenced a part of Bible where a certain Prophet Elijah had to run and hide from King Ahab despite being one of the most courageous prophets at the time.

He referred to himself as the Modern Elijah that needs to hide, not out of fear, but out of wisdom.

"The Bible record prophet Elijah to be among one of the strongest prophets that lived,but he went to mount Carmel to hide when king Ahab sought him to kill him cos of the way he boldly declared the truth. There is a difference with being scared and being wise" he said

https://lailasnews.com/im-not-hiding-out-of-fear-its-called-wisdom-dino-melaye/

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Sweetcollins: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wise dino

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by ArmaniUhuru: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Right under the nose of the APC police force

Kemi Adeosun escaped justice
Orji Uzor Kalu escaped justice
Abdulrasheed Maina escaped justice

But Dino Melaye is the criminal who must be brought down by fire by force

How else do we describe impunity & tyranny?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Abfinest007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
dino said u speak d true u will die if don speak d true u will still die so I dino melaye have decided to speak d true n die.now u see death u are running

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by rilikalid(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
You better come out and clear yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by dopedealer(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
A suspected criminal is still tweeting from his hide out and the God forsaken Nigeria police force cannot track this guy down and know his exact location in this 21st century. Ok let's even assume they they don't have tracking devices , I thought he has one or two policemen attached to him ..
will they also claim they don't know the wareabout of their principal ? Cant the police men looking for him liase with the once attached to him. If the Nigeria police force is scared of arresting him let them come out and tell us abeg ..The useless senator has turned NPF to a joke and the whole country to a laughing stock. ..

Where is Abba kayri when you need him

WTF angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by muzeze77: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Does not make sense, you cannot hide from justice forever, he that is innocent has nothing to fear

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by hisexcellency34: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wisdom kill you there, bloody Afonja coward
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Joyincrease(f): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes o....wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Jakasibo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Point of correction Mr Dino Elijah was not running away from King Ahab but his wife Jezebel who has sworn to separate his head from his shoulder.
Read your Bible well oga

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Last355(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
"If you speak the truth you die, you lie - you die!"... Why is he now afraid of death??

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Richkid97(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yeye Man

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by mescan(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wise
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Tunasco4u(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Akindindinrin Akindanidani oponu ode larakunrin yi sa ,iberibe onya ara boda

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Jonadull: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dindinrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Bethel Baptist High School: 150 Students Still Missing As Police Rescue 26 / Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.