Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,993 members, 7,856,019 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye (24293 Views)

Yahaya Bello Not Hiding In Our House – Family Of Ex-Kogi Gov, Prince Audu / Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Factfinder1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
King Solomon the 2nd
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Joyincrease(f): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes o

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Justbeingreal(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
cool
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by mykelswa(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Once his out they will inject him to die period.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by unoppose: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino foolishness is like Zeeworld
Extraordinary everyday
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by LeHMaR(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm not commenting out of love, it's called frustration.. wink
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by propsvila: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oga go and face your music when you were busy showing of luxurious cars to your poor constituency members did you care to know what they were going through. As far as you a Nigerian politician I have no pity on any of you. You guys are the Reason why the Masses are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by vincent10(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to those who have it.

Dino is wise.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:
ok.

They have built up a lot of fake evidence on top this man head.

Something that happened in June, it took them 6 months to perfect their setup and alibis.

once Dino comes out, first they would use DSS to arrest and place him under custody, and they would deny him of any bail as they are doing to dasuki and El Zaza key.

They want to use to setup to ensure Dino and PDP loses kogi but Dino smart pass them.

He was formally invited in July but he did not honor the invitation.

That is why the police have a warrant to arrest him.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Reelmii: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
hiding is now synonymous to wisdom

there was a country
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Abiola1531(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Running up nd down grin
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by ricson11(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Top liers in Nigeria 2018/2019 lying season

LAI Mohammed

APC

Dino Malaye

Davido

Nigeria army
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Juventus4life: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
In 2pac voice: I rather die like a man than to live like a coward.
Distinguish Senator, your a big coward.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Stephendeals: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
muzeze77:
Does not make sense, you cannot hide from justice forever, he that is innocent has nothing to fear

The innocent have alot to fear when you have a bias judge or leader who decide when to obey the rule of law....

Lets be real
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Newbiee: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
F
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by braveboy64(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
coward
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by clownboi: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by ladilawal82(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lols
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by fredoooooo: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Omo Ale grin
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
mykelswa:
Once his out they will inject him to die period.

You people are really funny.

So if the government wants to assassinate Dino, they will make it so obvious?

Even under military regimes, source of assassination are not obvious.

Dino is just a drama queen and an attention seeker. He has a case to answer. He should surrender himself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by gaskiyamagana: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW AN EVIL REPEAT ITSELF...apchain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
American Wanted....... Atiku
Failed project....... Atiku /Obi.
Failed party.......... PDP
No Future Ambition (NFA)........ Atikulators.

SAI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT

INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some is doing something unwise and claiming it's wisdom. Smh
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by semyman: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
They all prophecied that Mugabe will die in 2018, these shameless fraudsters are out again with another set of 2019 prophecies without including Mugabe
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by abhee007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Last355:
"If you speak the truth you die, you lie - you die!"... Why is he now afraid of death??
do you want to die...
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by xtivin2: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
He should get a court injunction asap refraining the police from arresting him or any of his family. But will IG obey?
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by abhee007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Juventus4life:
In 2pac voice:
I rather die like a man than to live like a coward.

Distinguish Senator, your a big coward.
big coward
you that's not a coward would you die
in 2pacs voice.... but I think you should be were 2 PAC ism...don't you know every human tries yo avoid death as much as he can...stop being stupid
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by semyman: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cut the source of power supply to the suspected residence, his phone battery will run down
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Ubiudumo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Alright, Solomon grin
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by frankfrancis871: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
sad

Funny comedian!
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:
ok.

They have built up a lot of fake evidence on top this man head.

Something that happened in June, it took them 6 months to perfect their setup and alibis.

once Dino comes out, first they would use DSS to arrest and place him under custody, and then they would deny him of any bail as they are doing to dasuki and El Zazakey.

They want to use this setup to ensure Dino and PDP lose kogi but Dino smart pass them.

shaataap investigation doesn't have time limit. It can be from 6 months, it can be from 1000 years and beyond.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

He was formally invited in July but he did not honor the invitation.

That is why the police have a warrant to arrest him.
so you actually believe he was invited in July and he refused ? what stopped them from arresting him all these while since he has been in Abuja attending all plenary session?why wait till he is on a Christmas break? this attack by the police on dino especially now that election is a few weeks away is to stop him from participating in the election.
I even watched the Senate president interview where he confirmed that enquiry from the clerk of the Senate shows that there is no such in invitation letter.
even if there was such an invitation, why not serve him directly since he has been in Abuja all these while instead of going through the clerk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.