Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye (24282 Views)

Yahaya Bello Not Hiding In Our House – Family Of Ex-Kogi Gov, Prince Audu / Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mk17:

why should he surrender himself to an organization that is known for breaking the laws that gave birth to their own existence?
I think we all should be clamoring for an independent police not one that is well known for targeting government critics.
which of the many dramas and cases between the police and dino this year has seen the light of the day in the court?
in humans countries, security officials are very careful during election time so as not to appear to be influencing the public. investigation are even suspended in election period to give room for the public to make their choice after which security officials will continue with investigation. but in Africa we love it when opposition leaders are arrest, detain and harassed during election especially when our favorite party is in power. that is why we will always remain a third world country and corruption will thrive in our government because it is winner takes all here and the public that is supposed to demand for change have been divided along tribal line by greedy politicians

He should better be thanking his star that it is the Nigerian Police he has problem with.

Is it the American police departments that would have an arrest warrant and you will refuse to let them into your house?

They will break down your door and drag you out like a sack of potatoes.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
Stay Put Where You Are.They Could Kill You And Make It Look Like A Suicide.

Staying put will give the police enough justification to kill him.

He better comes out. Why is he scared of the police?

The likes of Adeyanju, FFK have all gone and are still alive.

He should go and answer to whatever charges they have leveled against him.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Auxtin85(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Godblesspmb:
why didn't he wait after the election before he shot the police Man? How will you feel If that police Man he shot was your brother or your father? Some time u guys normally replace your brain with poo before coming to type rubbish abi

By their quotes you shall know them, you are quoting me with insults, charity they say begins at home.

Who knows your father might just be few months older than me, your action clearly states you insult your parents at home.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

Staying put will give the police enough justification to kill him.

He better comes out. Why is he scared of the police?

The likes of Adeyanju, FFK have all gone and are still alive.

He should go and answer to whatever charges they have leveled against him.
I Agree With You.But The Desperation Of The Nigerian Police Cant Be Ignored.He Is A Senator For Christ Sakes.He Wont Skip Town.He Will Turn Himself In Eventually
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
I Agree With You.But The Desperation Of The Nigerian Police Cant Be Ignored.He Is A Senator For Christ Sakes.He Wont Skip Town.He Will Turn Himself In Eventually

Bro, this is 6 months after the invitation of the police. I don't see how the police are desperate.

They are even treating him with respect, considering his status.

If he tried this nonsense with any police departments in the US, they will break down his door and drag him out.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

He should better be thanking his star that it is the Nigerian Police he has problem with.

Is it the American police departments that would have an arrest warrant and you will refuse to let them into your house?

They will break down your door and drag you out like a sack of potatoes.
how many social media case have the political police slam against dino this few years alone? because he was one of the first to boo buhari during budget presentation police suddenly remembered he has assaulted a police officer a year back?
no one takes the Nigerian police serious because they have always been an affiliate of FG . so your American police break people house when they are not around? police in human countries would have left his house and declare him wanted, deploying every apparatus against him when they discovered he is not around instead of wasting taxpayers money guarding the house .
the joke of overpaid police can't locate someone who is constantly using the internet and even uploading videos.
this quota system police should be abolish and replace with a more independent community or state police filled with graduate of various departments not some political slot fillers
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
dopedealer:
A suspected criminal is still tweeting from his hide out and the God forsaken Nigeria police force cannot track this guy down and know his exact location in this 21st century. Ok let's even assume they they don't have tracking devices , I thought he has one or two policemen attached to him ..
will they also claim they don't know the wareabout of their principal ? Cant the police men looking for him liase with the once attached to him. If the Nigeria police force is scared of arresting him let them come out and tell us abeg ..The useless senator has turned NPF to a joke and the whole country to a laughing stock. ..

Where is Abba kayri when you need him

WTF angry
if your president had been a smart man which the cow isn't, he would have enforced and made sure that he revamps and improves the police force. Let's face facts buhari is still incompentent.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mk17:

how many social media case have the political police slam against dino this few years alone? because he was one of the first to boo buhari during budget presentation police suddenly remembered he has assaulted a police officer a year back?
no one takes the Nigerian police serious because they have always been an affiliate of FG . so your American police break people house when they are not around? police in human countries would have left his house and declare him wanted, deploying every apparatus against him when they discovered he is not around instead of wasting taxpayers money guarding the house .
the joke of overpaid police can't locate someone who is constantly using the internet and even uploading videos.
this quota system police should be abolish and replace with a more independent community or state police filled with graduate of various departments not some political slot fillers

Were you not the one who asked me whether I believed that Dino was truly invited?

But when it suits you, you want to believe that Dino is truly not around simply because he said so.

I don't like the police, neither do I like Nigerian politicians, especially the lawmakers whose stake at providing better laws are fraught with selfish interest and corruption.

He better come out and let the police do their job.

If not for personal problems with the president (or perhaps benefits from the corrupt political system), I don't know why anyone would be supporting a Senator.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by mykelswa(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people are really funny.

So if the government wants to assassinate Dino, they will make it so obvious?

Even under military regimes, source of assassination are not obvious.

Dino is just a drama queen and an attention seeker. He has a case to answer. He should surrender himself.

Oga as dey assassinated the to military Men last year was it obvious or not. Use ur head
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
mykelswa:

Oga as dey assassinated the to military Men last year was it obvious or not. Use ur head

Do you know the meaning of "obvious"?

Can you say with certainty and swear by your life that you know who sponsored the assassination?
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

Were you not the one who asked me whether I believed that Dino was truly invited?

But when it suits you, you want to believe that Dino is truly not around simply because he said so.

I don't like the police, neither do I like Nigerian politicians, especially the lawmakers whose stake at providing better laws are fraught with selfish interest and corruption.

He better come out and let the police do their job.

If not for personal problems with the president (or perhaps benefits from the corrupt political system), I don't know why anyone would be supporting a Senator.

So presidents are not corrupt?, police is not corrupt? Only opposition senators are corrupt?
The presidency always tag senators as corrupt especially those of the opposition while closing their eyes on corruption thriving under their very nose.
So your very capable police can't even decern the location of someone carrying mobile phone? The person is even using internet.
Dino can hide from now till next year and your very capable police will not be able to locate him.
Popular people like tompolo have been hiding in this shithole for about four years now and you have over paid police in this country.
Just because he was very vocal in booing Mr President, you now remember that he assaulted a police officer about a year ago.
This is one of the best Senate when it comes to passing bills and taking on the presidency if necessary. They are not a yes yes Senate like we normally have in Nigeria . That is why the presidency is witch-hunting their members
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by baganas: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:
i support dino..when you are dealing with a dictator like buhari that disregards the rule of law and dino could be given the dasuki treatment,so i support dino to hide and wait until presidential election once buhari is kicked out he can come out
and when pmb kicks in nko?
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Udstar(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by akinbode1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino Dino legend of the tree......
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by dopedealer(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Angrydaveed:
if your president had been a smart man which the cow isn't, he would have enforced and made sure that he revamps and improves the police force. Let's face facts buhari is still incompentent.

Well ! You may be right

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by drey076(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wisdom indeed
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, this is 6 months after the invitation of the police. I don't see how the police are desperate.

They are even treating him with respect, considering his status.

If he tried this nonsense with any police departments in the US, they will break down his door and drag him out.
I Agree
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Mk17:

So presidents are not corrupt?, police is not corrupt? Only opposition senators are corrupt?
The presidency always tag senators as corrupt especially those of the opposition while closing their eyes on corruption thriving under their very nose.
So your very capable police can't even decern the location of someone carrying mobile phone? The person is even using internet.
Dino can hide from now till next year and your very capable police will not be able to locate him.
Popular people like tompolo have been hiding in this shithole for about four years now and you have over paid police in this country.
Just because he was very vocal in booing Mr President, you now remember that he assaulted a police officer about a year ago.
This is one of the best Senate when it comes to passing bills and taking on the presidency if necessary. They are not a yes yes Senate like we normally have in Nigeria . That is why the presidency is witch-hunting their members

Oga, is Dino the only senator facing charges?

He should go and answer the police and save us unnecessary drama.
Re: I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye by dochenaj: 4:45am On Jan 03, 2019
dopedealer:
A suspected criminal is still tweeting from his hide out and the God forsaken Nigeria police force cannot track this guy down and know his exact location in this 21st century. Ok let's even assume they they don't have tracking devices , I thought he has one or two policemen attached to him ..
will they also claim they don't know the wareabout of their principal ? Cant the police men looking for him liase with the once attached to him. If the Nigeria police force is scared of arresting him let them come out and tell us abeg ..The useless senator has turned NPF to a joke and the whole country to a laughing stock. ..

Where is Abba kayri when you need him

WTF angry
Abba Kyari; the face of the cabal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / Pictures From The South-East Economic And Security Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.