Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals (5511 Views)

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by hyanuoluwa: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
A Facebook user identified as Dora Spelsh took to the platform Lady to call out “Yahoo Boys” to come use and dump her. The lady who seems single, asked why the “big boys” on her list has refused to summon up the courage to ask her out, as she doesn’t even mind been “used and dumped 。。。
。。。
READ MORE: www.hyanuupdates.cf
https://www.hyanuupdates.cf/2018/12/ghen-ghen-i-need-yahoo-boy-to-use-and.html?m=1

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by frbona: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Foolish blogger!
Is this your best attempt at generating traffic!?!

11 Likes

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is 2019 mr lame blogger. Go find work

8 Likes

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by 2buffagain(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
There is a difference between courage and interest.
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by habsydiamond(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
If na dangote pikin we fit dey talk say sum up courage but for her case, there is nothing interesting about her because she get nothing to offer pass that thing in between her legs and the two tiny oranges for upstair... She never see pikin wey from use and dump b4 that's y she dey talk rubbish...
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Auladimeji1: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
I have this lady on my Facebook friend,she's the real slay queen. She live fake life also
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by eastTKBorn: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by eastTKBorn: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Auladimeji1:
I have this lady on my Facebook friend,she's the real slay queen. She live fake life also
Her Fb username
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by frbona: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Auladimeji1:
wetin be her name abeg
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
not this lady with the padded buttocks again

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Rickjordan(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Her wish....... Then she can gerrit...
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Auladimeji1: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
lefulefu:
not this lady with the padded buttocks again
She's my friend on Facebook, her ass is real
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by frbona: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Auladimeji1:
let's find out for ourselves bro
Wetin be her name na

3 Likes

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Onyi22(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
But make sure you collect plenty Owo ooooo, no dulling
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Auladimeji1: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
frbona:
let's find out for ourselves bro Wetin be her name na
If I see it I let you know

2 Likes

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by vickobon(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
She dey nairaland and her moniker is @preciousmummy. lord knows her bum bum bigger than bombay.
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by calabaman(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Check her out on IG

@precious.mumy

Dont mind the lazy blogger.
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Topmaike007(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
all this bloggers will not stop, this is 2019 Biko
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Auladimeji1:
dey there dey decieve urself with yahoo boy profile cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2019
May ur heart desire be grantef
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
they yaff come
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2019
hireet:
they yaff come
who havr come?
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Jaqenhghar: 1:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Sharp niggas don already trace her ig handle.
Una weh done
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Auladimeji1: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
Yahoo boy ba?Okay

Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by bazooka1: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Speedyconnect15: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Gal fine shaa

But she get sense?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by jesmond3945: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
I would advise you before you marry any girl ho through her facebook profile and check whether she has made any silly comment before you go ahead.
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by millionboi2: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Auladimeji1:
who Ass help
Re: Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals by Ukoabasi: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oga mention the name

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect / . / My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.