Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! (2015 Views)

"After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by IkpuMmadu: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Psychologists have opined that suicide has been on the increase in country due to depression which people don't take note. Seun was such a talented artist, having performed globally, seems happy, full of life and aspirations! In his suicide note on Instagram (Screenshot) he was Pouring out his love for his wife (Eni) he even told folks on what to wear in his funeral and pre consoled the mum and the in-law. He made it known that he is paying his last respect to his wife.

DJ Xgee was such a nice man and full of life and lived his family! Was he depressed ? Is it a case of Romeo ? Is it a case I can't live without you ?

Read more
https://etimes.com.ng/how-seun-dj-xgee/

Re: DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by IkpuMmadu: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2019
He died for love !

Re: DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by nifemi25(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2019
If truly you die for love. I can assure you that your so called wife might be giving someone different styles on bed by now.....
Re: DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by GleestarsMag: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
nifemi25:
If truly you die for love. I can assure you that your so called wife might be giving someone different styles on bed by now.....
don't mind the idiot...who love help?..i'll implore Lucifer66 to handle his case
Re: DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Psychologists have opined that suicide has been on the increase in country due to depression which people don't take note. Seun was such a talented artist, having performed globally, seems happy, full of life and aspirations! In his suicide note on Instagram (Screenshot) he was Pouring out his love for his wife (Eni) he even told folks on what to wear in his funeral and pre consoled the mum and the in-law. He made it known that he is paying his last respect to his wife.

DJ Xgee was such a nice man and full of life and lived his family! Was he depressed ? Is it a case of Romeo ? Is it a case I can't live without you ?

Read more
https://etimes.com.ng/how-seun-dj-xgee/

It's a case of foolishness. Who died because of a woman, and a very fat ugly one at that angry
Re: DJ Xgee: His Wife Left Him, He Commuted Suicide ! by Uglymind: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Women are the major problem of men!

(1) (Reply)

Teyana Taylor Flaunting Her FIGURE In Sheer Leopard Print Thong Swimsuit In Miam / These Preschool Sweethearts Lost Touch, But 20 Years Later Everything Changed / PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE ADVERTISING IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.