Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee (17791 Views)

Makinde: Why I ‘m Setting Up Anti-corruption Agency In Oyo / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by propsvila: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari has no other Hope but to rig the election
But he will be disappointed
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by BubuZombi: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2019
D
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by arabbunkum: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku is for free, fair and credible election.

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by DesChyko: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2019
How low can you stoop bro?
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by zoedew: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Jiinkolllp:
This two way GSM audio spy device calls you when it detects sounds around its vicinity. Trying to find out the truth about what's being said behind your back?. Now you can from a distance. .You can even place several of these spy audio devices and set them up at your desired locations like the bedroom, living room, conference room or office.." Price is #15.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

HBP harbinger! Caveat emptor!!
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by arabbunkum: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
[s]Anti rigging committee from the rigger party grin PDP will not kill person with laugh.

Meanwhile, my condolence and sympathy to the family of the victims of Barkin Ladi attack. I pray soon we get it right.[/s]
Silly
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2019
I don laugh tire. Good of them sha, Naija situation can make person BP rise and news like this is medicinal grin

post=74400400:

The party of THIEVES can't just stop giving us daily dose of comedy with all their shenanigans! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Blackfire(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Weldone Atiku.. Nice move.

Try and also set up parallel govt, if they try any thing foolish

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
I don laugh tire. Good of them sha, Naija situation can make person BP rise and news like this is medicinal grin

Lol cheesy, you can say that again patriot! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by gazza07(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2019
With our fingers(sensible ones) we will send Lifeless one back to daura. No time to negotiate failure.

Buhari is evil
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Omeokachie: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Best move ever.

Ekiti, Osun, Edo, and One must not be allowed to repeat itself.
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by femtex007(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2019
But who is deceiving this guy that he will win?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Waakanda: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
of what use?
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by emmasege: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
God bless you. You have said it all. There can be no successful rigging if we all troop out to cast our votes, and stay back until the votes are counted. In that case, election rigging can be very minimal. If it happens, it can only be in remote rural areas which are very few
nairalee:
This elections will be the most tightly contested in my opinion. I sincerely hope it won't be decided by the highest rigger.

That's why I always get pissed when my fellow Nigerians tell me they won't vote cos their votes won't count... That's ubber ruttish.... Sorry utter rubbish

1) If we all troop out en masse to the polls there's only a limit to the number of rigging that can take place
2) If all eligible voters plan to turn out, politicians will get frustrated coz they can't possibly buy the votes of even a hundredth of us
3) If your votes have not been counting over the years, how will sitting at home improve the situation?
4) We can partially protect our votes by staying behind after voting to ensure the counting is done in our presence

No matter how bad it used to be, things are def gonna get better.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by able1993(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Na all parties go rig, the best rigger will win, they are just trying to use a thief to monitor a thief, na their way.....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by NessaBoo(f): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
Anti rigging committee from the rigger party grin PDP will not kill person with laugh.

Meanwhile, my condolence and sympathy to the family of the victims of Barkin Ladi attack. I pray soon we get it right.

@Bolded, You just took those words outta my mouth, I just laughed when I saw the title, this should be in the joke section, really!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Asshurbanipali: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Good

Back to Daura
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Most SW Inec chiefs are Tinubu's henchmen, they won't mince words firing back at any allegation against the institution.
The truth is that Osun state messed them up, they never believed people have turned against APC even in their stronghold.

February election will clear their doubts.. For those that don't Lagos state will fall to Atiku in Feburary but a dogged fight and little manipulation will give APC a win in the gubernatorial...

Kano will be the most confused in this election, forget APC noise, that Gandollar movie created a very bad image of the party, by the time the two parties finish their rallies in the state, the picture will become clearer.. The fact is that the forces of kwankwanso are rising speedily , from my opinion 45% pdp and 55%Apc..

Please In Adamawa, even if an angel appear to you and declare it Apc , its still a lie.. Pdp will clear Adamawa by 80% or more.. Atiku is not now the wazirin of Adamawa for nothing..

Enugu will be 80% pdp , Apc has no chance here even with military , police, DSS , Inec and Efcc

Same with Port harcourt, will be 70% pdp despite tge intimidation and cancellation of alot of units..

Lastly in the north central Kwara will be 60% pdp...
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by zlantanfan: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
orion7:
If buhari thinks he can rig the election.

he will be surprised.

atiku has the political clout to withstand even the presidency. no shaking

argue with your fone
Nice, but hope you don't start crying rigging after the chest beating
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by DjAduba(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Can you imaging?
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by ImperialYoruba: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku is just posturing, na wash. Anti rigging na INEC job. grin
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by MNDY(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
INEC Should Be Very Carefull.This Country Is One Mistake Away From Imploding.Election Must Be Seen To Be Free & Fair.Vote Tampering In 2019 Will Be Fiercely Resisted.

We have a grotesque situation at hand at the moment. A vast majority of Nigerians are hell-bent on sending PMB back to Daura. If he rigs himself back in, wahala go dey 4 dis country oo.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by akdjr(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
PDP de always amuse me I swear. They are still at infancy stage as opposition party.
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by namio10: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2019
ijustdey:
......INEC: Nigerians have confidence in us

........PDP to disburse campaign funds at ward levels

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/01/presidency-atiku-sets-up-anti-rigging-committee/

Good move. Because only religious extremists would see how low Nigeria is under President Buhari, yet go to vote Buhari for second term.
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by orion7: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2019
zlantanfan:
Nice, but hope you don't start crying rigging after the chest beating

it's a new year I dontvhave time for your likes. bye
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Mycoin(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2019
it's laughable
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by docadams: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2019
INEC said the position of PDP did not represent the general opinion of Nigerians...(that) the allegation has become the familiar song by the party, which Nigerians were tired of hearing
“If you are a student...and you don’t have confidence in the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), then you don’t have any business sitting for the examination. You can go to Ghana, Sierra Leone or the Sudan to sit for an equivalent examination.
INEC’s Director, Voter Education and Publicity (VEP), Oluwole Osaze-Uzzi, said that there is no country that allows international observers in its situation room.

INEC has woken up from its gentleman's slumber. It should better stick with it and should no longer allow a "tom" like PDP and a dick like CUPP use it to promote their irredeemable rotten image.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by Adebowale89(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Idibia18:
It's a welcomed effort by the opposition party,PDP. Knowing that INEC would be nothing be Transparent in the Forthcoming election. But I ask, How much can the inaugurated committee do?
H.E President Mo. Buhari Recently redeployed POLICE COMMISSIONERS in Most APC states with internal Crisis-Imo and Ogun State, For Example. Do you read the plan, it's no longer secret- They're ready to truncate our treasured democracy.
Pls- Dont blame PDP for rigging the past Elections- they're not guilty of that- rather blame them for Buying votes. APC are in for Rigging, Votes buying, Ready to use the police in their flavor etc

go and recite your poem. splitting like imbe..
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by KULESTGee24(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2019
dexterinc2003:
Very good.
They need to ensure that PDP does not rig/attempt to rig.

Buhari has blocked the financial aspect of the rigging machinery.

Atiku can help widen the margin of his defeat by ensuring the south south and south east does not rig in his favour.

I dont want to hear that atiku had more votes from SE and SS than GEJ did in 2015.
grin grin grin
stop being lousy
Re: Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee by namio10: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74400262:
Hahaha cheesy wink grin wink wink grin grin.

The guilty are afraid!!
He knew all the rigging they did in the past in their useless party.

He has forgotten only the LOVE and BELIEVE the good, honest, sane and hardworking Nigerians had and still have for Sai Baba that got him to the post of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The first time an incumbent will lost an election in the history of Nigeria.
Baba never had one tenth of the billions of dollars PDP spent on the election they lost (Money that was supposed to be used for ammunitions for our soldiers, main thing that is making our soldiers die like chickens up till today, Dasuki told the country how he shared the money to all the PDP CRIMINALS anyways!)

In President MUHAMMADU BUHARI we believe.
Keep taking us to the NEXT LEVEL Daddy, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

BUHARI VANDALIZED NIGERIA MOST,

RIGHT FROM HIS DAYS AS PETROLEUM COMMISSIONER AND ACCUSATION OF MISSING MONEY;

TO HIS SACKING OF AN ELECTED GOVT IN 1983 AND USHERING IN SUCCESSIVE MILITARY LEADERS WHO PLUNDERED NIGERIA AND RESTRUCTURED THE COUNTRY TO FAIL, COULD NOT REMEMBER TO REPLENISH AGING SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURES;

TO HIS TIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH MOST CORRUPT SANI ABACHA WHO BUHARI SERVED AS OIL MONEY SPENDER; AND DECLARED ABACHA WAS NOT CORRUPT;

TO HIS PRESENT POST AS PRESIDENT/OIL MINISTER THAT PAYS HUGE RANSOME MONEY TO TERRORISTS WHO USE THE MONEY TO REARM..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO / "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / 10 Years After, NA Rescues Another Chibok Girl With Her Children In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.