Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts (22665 Views)

Protest Rocks Kaduna Over Senator Uba Sani’s Ineffectiveness Since Election / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Njokuiyke: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
lol
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Antoeni(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
DINO MELAYE IS THE MOST USELESS SENATOR EVER

- A lying idiot; snarling hoodlum; howling miscreant; fleeing coward; barking thug; stupid rogue; hardened criminal; wily fraudster; opportunistic dolt and mentally deranged loafer.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by OlaMiki: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
mumu , Be deceiving yourself dia tongue tongue
Abjay97:
The way APC will suffer for its lawlessness; even the devil will pity them
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by stickle(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Dino is probably hidding hoping that PMB will not elongate the tenure of IGP which comes to an end on 15th of january when he would have clocked 60 years of age.
and probably all the trouble would be over, but Yahaya Bello is still around
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2019
midolian:
Have you searched the forests?
haba lol is he now an animal to b in d forest?? U funny o

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Ogaemmy: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Didi2d(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
So, this man wan tell me say him no no dino where about, but the same dino dey dey online making videos and he hasn't send any message to them.
Big lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by bigdot1759(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Next President is

Check my signature to earn btc...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by seansage012(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Subscribe at ur own peril
derok7103x:
I

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Felixv: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abjay97:

Just look at the picture of Dino confronting the police with such aggression, who is the lawless person.

This is Dino’s personal problem and nothing to do with any political party. It is obvious that Dino lacks discipline and respect for the rule of law.

Have you forgotten how he was fighting in front of school children when he was in the house of reps.

Or how this same man insulted another man’s wife. Let’s not even discuss his other atrocities.

Dino is a grown man, wealthy and influential so let him deal with his own issues.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by almarthins(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Posted by Wisdom Nwedene

Samuel Melaye, brother to Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi west,has cried out over the police siege at the lawmaker’s residence.

Igbere TV had reported that police have been at Melaye’s Abuja residence since last week, seeking to arrest him over alleged culpable homicide.

Speaking during a Channels TV programme on Wednesday, Samuel said the his brother’s whereabouts have remained unknown following the siege.

Asked by the anchor about the lawmaker’s whereabouts, he responded: “I cannot confirm categorically because they have not allowed anybody into that house. They shut the house, they are the ones opening the gate.

“My parents are supposed to be in that house as we speak. Dino is not the only occupant of that house, there are staff.”

According to him, “the case they are raising against us happened in July; I was there in the car, the policemen shot at us. I have six bullets riddled on that car. So how can they turn around all of a sudden and say we are the ones shooting at the police?”

He added that the senator’s orderlies have been taken away since “over seven months ago.”
“And because of the injustice on a daily basis, we cannot believe anything they say or do. I believe they are out to harm my brother,” he added.

“They went into the compound, arrested the security man, beat him up, the cleaner and bodyguard the same thing.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/508792/just-dino-melayes-brother-cries-senators-whereabouts/

No be the first time dino go kidnapp himself so keep crying. Oga dino dey one corner dey sip champagne. Make una wait first, dino go soon come out.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by bluecircle470: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abjay97:

FBI director! Weldon sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
好的

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Ewedegubbler: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
None of my business.

We all know the truth. But Wetin be my own

Abeg who need USA Watsapp Number, google voice acc should kukuma contact me for my Icw

Icq. 655596243

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Philinho(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Basher8583:

Keep ranting... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF THEY KILL HIM. You do anyhow you see anyhow
Imagine your foolish talk...May God help you
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by GoldHorse(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm sure you think we are f00ls. You dont know the whereabouts of your newly born again brother who keeps disturbing us with videos.

So WhatsApp and co are not installed on his phone even if you have forgotten his gsm number?

Someone need to do a remix of that "Ajekun Iya" song. Dino didn't really know the meaning.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by zomby(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Advise your brother to stopping hiding like a goat thief and come out to face the repercussions of his stupidity.

Also let him know that he is the most despicable childish ignorant bastard alive in Nigeria today.
His days as a leader in Nigeria are very very short...Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rubbish. Dino is going to prison
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by givenchy02: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
this insane gov. that does not know how to obey law and order if he has done anything wrong why not charge him to court is his house the court? no feature ambition gov.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by enemyofprogress: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Philinho:

Imagine your foolish talk...May God help you
na true the guy tell you, if dem kill dino nothing, I repeat nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by danot1030: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmmmm. But why All the fuss? Has Melaye been summonsed to the Police but failed to appear? The police can then charge him to court instead of take laws into their own hand. If Melaye refuses to submit himself to court, the court can now issue bench warrant of arrest. It is only in the execution of a Bench Warrant that this siege is admissible. Otherwise we are witnessing another lawlessness by supposed law-keepers.

In Which law school did you learn your own?
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by sleemomymy: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmmmm. But why All the fuss? Has Melaye been summonsed to the Police but failed to appear? The police can then charge him to court instead of take laws into their own hand. If Melaye refuses to submit himself to court, the court can now issue bench warrant of arrest. It is only in the execution of a Bench Warrant that this siege is admissible. Otherwise we are witnessing another lawlessness by supposed law-keepers.
Am not too sure are have been following this saga. If Dino is clean as he had claimed, then he should come out. Mean while, police PLS cut the electric and water supply into that house. I love your good job.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Godblesspmb: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yankiss:
please always ask questions first before coming to the social media.
D police invited Dino, they even wrote to d Clark of the national assembly but Dino still refused to honour the invitation. They now went to court to get a warrant of arrest which the court Grant it to them.now they came with the warrant to arrest Dino and he decided to hid himself in d house.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by ofuonyebi: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
immediately they want to fool the common man the pretend as if security have stolen them?

are they not the same idiots who helped Kanu the ipob to sneak out of this country?....and still started shouting that he is missing?

useless and deceitful politicians...I blame our security over his failed arrest...for behaving as if the man was too big to be handcuffed..
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Brightest04(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dino has sneaked to Cotonou you'll be hearing from him soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP decries unwarranted, unprovoked attack on DCP FSARS / No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.