Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts (22645 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Protest Rocks Kaduna Over Senator Uba Sani’s Ineffectiveness Since Election / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Posted by Wisdom Nwedene

Samuel Melaye, brother to Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi west,has cried out over the police siege at the lawmaker’s residence.

Igbere TV had reported that police have been at Melaye’s Abuja residence since last week, seeking to arrest him over alleged culpable homicide.

Speaking during a Channels TV programme on Wednesday, Samuel said the his brother’s whereabouts have remained unknown following the siege.

Asked by the anchor about the lawmaker’s whereabouts, he responded: “I cannot confirm categorically because they have not allowed anybody into that house. They shut the house, they are the ones opening the gate.

“My parents are supposed to be in that house as we speak. Dino is not the only occupant of that house, there are staff.”

According to him, “the case they are raising against us happened in July; I was there in the car, the policemen shot at us. I have six bullets riddled on that car. So how can they turn around all of a sudden and say we are the ones shooting at the police?”

He added that the senator’s orderlies have been taken away since “over seven months ago.”
“And because of the injustice on a daily basis, we cannot believe anything they say or do. I believe they are out to harm my brother,” he added.

“They went into the compound, arrested the security man, beat him up, the cleaner and bodyguard the same thing.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/508792/just-dino-melayes-brother-cries-senators-whereabouts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDn3zNhYgo

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by tolufase: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
If Namdi KANU can still come out of his hidden, Dino will definitely come out one day. Though, this may affect his chance of winning his election in kogi west.

12 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Abjay97(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2019
The way APC will suffer for its lawlessness; even the devil will pity them

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by gaby(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Whareva...

How is this supposed to be any of my business...

Kindly go report the Police and FG to Saraki on behalf of your brother...

I hope his machines are safe and well polished though..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Basher8583: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Abjay97:
The way APC will suffer for its lawlessness; even the devil will pity them

Keep ranting... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF THEY KILL HIM. You do anyhow you see anyhow

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by otokx(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Dino's brother wants to join in the drama, there is enough to go around.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by kunle75(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
My main concern here is that this guy and his brother have taken Nigerians for a ride and always crying fowl.
The other day during the incidents he said same thing and later his brother said he was hiding on a tree for hours.
He's back again to shout and same brother is making video podcast on every social media platform to quote bible for us.So am personally confused who to believe at the moment. From where was his brother making those videos from? I don't know
The thing tire me self

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by tolulope1990(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Kk
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by toyinjimoh(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2019
d
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by StOla: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Cut down all the surrounding trees, and you will find him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Stalwert: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
A fugitive running away from the law. What a shameless criminal

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by cnnamoko(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Lol

Reboot your business this year. Do more in less time with Excel Templates and Business Software in Account, Inventory Mgt., CRM, HRM, SCHOOL PORTALS.

Check my Awesome Signature cool
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Yankiss(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmmm. But why All the fuss? Has Melaye been summonsed to the Police but failed to appear? The police can then charge him to court instead of take laws into their own hand. If Melaye refuses to submit himself to court, the court can now issue bench warrant of arrest. It is only in the execution of a Bench Warrant that this siege is admissible. Otherwise we are witnessing another lawlessness by supposed law-keepers.

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by BBTEE(f): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Awon comedians grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
2 Idiots.

Check the tree in your village forest

OR

Check Here.......

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by LibertyRep: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
If Dino is truly in that building, then his case is very bad as he had just played into the hands of those that want him out before the elections.

They will just break into the building without the camera, smoke him out , keep him somewhere and then declare him wanted. Since he has claimed not to be in that building, the police will also claim not to have seen him there. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

If Dino is in that building, the only way out for him is to submit himself , at least for his safety.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Dino is a criminal, a very hardened one believe his brother at your own peril

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by midolian(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Have you searched the forests?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by elmodee7(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
This is just the beginning. PMB 4+4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Pavore9: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Na their problem be that.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Sholaco: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Mumu, u guys wouldn't hold Nigeria hostage.....

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by michoim(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Since Dino claims he is not there, what is he crying out for? Dino should simply call his family ...

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by StOla: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
They should comb all the surrounding trees while also keeping in mind that he might be camouflaging like a Chameleon.

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by obinoral1179(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
The brother name was MOSES MELAYE not samuel also he was not crying he was even smiling at thw program.... Dino should save us this drama and showed up if he is really innocent and the police should us save us this cinema vacating the house........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by goodlifehyd(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Was expecting Dino to come out with another hit track not running under his mother's bed. If he is so sure of all the evidence he's been posting on social media from under his mother's bed he should come out and prove himself

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Ubdavis(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
This man knows how to stage a very funny drama .

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by greggng: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Dino don see Wetin pass him...he will remain in hiding till election is over...I can see everything working for good for apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Corrinthians(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Mtscheeeeew.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Nduzeal: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2019
I thought dino Malaye said that he is out of Abuja that he will be back on Monday? Is he not back yet Abeg go and answer your case of attempted manslaughter and people should stop politicizing everything

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. / Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) / Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.