Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts (22666 Views)

Protest Rocks Kaduna Over Senator Uba Sani’s Ineffectiveness Since Election / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by oweman: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dino Melaye is a comedian .
No one should be worried about him his current act is a sent forth to his village co starring the Nigerian police .
Let no one be devieved that Dino is not in that maitama building he is in there the police are holding an arrest warrant and they sure shall do the needfull at the right time for Nigerians to see the last act of the show ..
I wonder why he is not being smoked out yet .

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Yankiss(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Godblesspmb:
please always ask questions first before coming to the social media.
D police invited Dino, they even wrote to d Clark of the national assembly but Dino still refused to honour the invitation. They now went to court to get a warrant of arrest which the court Grant it to them.now they came with the warrant to arrest Dino and he decided to hid himself in d house.
if your version is correct, Dino is not fit to be in the green Chambers. He is either daft or his advisers are.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by dominion001(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Basher8583:

Keep ranting... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF THEY KILL HIM. You do anyhow you see anyhow
I keep on wondering why God will keep humans and animals in the same country.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by Tareq1105: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
kunle75:
My main concern here is that this guy and his brother have taken Nigerians for a ride and always crying fowl.
The other day during the incidents he said same thing and later his brother said he was hiding on a tree for hours.
He's back again to shout and same brother is making video podcast on every social media platform to quote bible for us.So am personally confused who to believe at the moment. From where was his brother making those videos from? I don't know
The thing tire me self

Just like his brother

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by kunle75(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tareq1105:

Just like his brother

Don't mind them,when they collect fat pay at NASS they won't shout but when table turns they will scream.
Wetin dem want make we do
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts by jomoh: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions / Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.