Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love (2792 Views)

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. / Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love by irumole1975: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Girl on twitter shared the most craziest things they've ever done for love
Re: Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love by courna(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
where is it

5 Likes

Re: Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love by lordraiden(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oga this is 2019,stop taking tramadol, say no to drugs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex DE Frustrate Me. / Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles / The Biggest Simp On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.