Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Ex DE Frustrate Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex DE Frustrate Me. (2787 Views)

How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's / My Wife Is Using The Children As Excuse To Frustrate Me / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by SaintJude12: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Have been separated from this evil woman for a year now, I am not interested in her but my son. She hasn't allowed me see my son for almost a year now. I pay his fees and send upkeep money but when I tell her I need to come pick up my son since it's holidays she will start with her fight. When I went to check my son at school I didn't know how she got to know I was around she came and start displaying that I can't carry him. I just had to chill and leave before I acted crazy that day. Guys what should I do to this evil woman. I can't divorce her now until september when am ready. She said she rather go to jail that she won't drop my son for me, this evil woman is too stubborn and I don't want to beat her and am just keeping my cool. I am thinking of involving the police or something. She wants to manipulate me using my son but it won't work on me. Just don't know what to do since schools are almost on holidays now, guys how do I go about this.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by luvyaself95(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nawa oh Ontop your property again
Fire Catch the Evil in that woman oh cry

4 Likes

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
SaintJude12:
Have been separated from this evil woman for a year now, I am not interested in her but my son. She hasn't allowed me see my son for almost a year now. I pay his fees and send upkeep money but when I tell her I need to come pick up my son since it's holidays she will start with her fight. When I went to check my son at school I didn't know how she got to know I was around she came and start displaying that I can't carry him. I just had to chill and leave before I acted crazy that day. Guys what should I do to this evil woman. I can't divorce her now until september when am ready. She said she rather go to jail that she won't drop my son for me, this evil woman is too stubborn and I don't want to beat her and am just keeping my cool. I am thinking of involving the police or something. She wants to manipulate me using my son but it won't work on me. Just don't know what to do since schools are almost on holidays now, guys how do I go about this.
Guy! Relax urself and free thr boy for now, no matter how if the boy reach a certain age he will ask for his father and try to get yourself a new girlfriend to keep yourself cool

2 Likes

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
My guy stop sending upkeep money and school fee then give an ultimatum that if she wants money and school fees, you should also have the right to see your son.

Tit for tat. Simple as abc.

I hope say na naija you dey?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
adetoroamos:
Guy! Relax urself and free thr boy for now, no matter how if the boy reach a certain age he will ask for his father and try to get yourself a new girlfriend to keep yourself cool

what sort of advice is this. Dont you know a boy needs a strong father figure from young.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by SaintJude12: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
My guy stop sending upkeep money and school fee then give an ultimatum that if she wants money and school fees, you should also have the right to see your son.

Thanks. Nice one.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by mankettle(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
get a lawyer. he will petition for visitation rights at the appropriate place meanwhile why pay when u don't have access?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by SaintJude12: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
adetoroamos:
How did you know I don't have a girlfriend? See I love my son more than my own life, I have the right to see my son. It's my semen bro.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Auladimeji2: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

He shouldn't stop because it will serve as evidence in the court of law in case the matter turns to court mata

2 Likes

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
He shouldn't stop because it will serve as evidence in the court of law in case the matter turns to court mata

my guy this is not a court matter rather a personal matter. They are not even divorced.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Oluromantic: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Its in d divorce court that it will be decided who takes the custody of the child.

Whether divorced or not, my advice for you is stop contending with d woman, evil or not, her understanding is limited, she's a woman, the mistake has been made already. Go to her family instead, let them grant u the freedom to come check on ur child from time to time. In d court if she wins d custody, then u shd solicit for having him spend holidays with you or taking him out on holidays in addition to checking on him till he's 18 when he can choose who to stay with

The essence is to keep ur relevance in ur boy's life till he's grown up. You're even lucky he's a boy, I congratulate you, there's only little d mother can do to keep him from you, you just need patience. A boy will always go back to an inspiring father when its time no matter how much she tries to brainwash her own child for her lack of understanding. She can't hide the truth forever, it will dawn on her soon.

She even needs to be careful in taking sole responsibility on d boy, if he runs away from home or becomes a rif-raf tomorrow, she'll have a lot of questions to answer, the foolish anger will clear off her eyes soon. That's why u shd formalize it by involving ur family with hers, let them know there's full awareness of the child in ur family too.

Imagine! While some women are lamenting that the man isn't taking responsibility on his child, she has a man who wants to take responsibility but for her own selfish reasons, she wants to deprive her child of paternal love. When expenses choke her up, she'll then remember your contact... So selfish. Also bear in mind that its who's concerned abt the child's happiness that will have things going smooth for him/her not who's considering what he/she stands to gain in the matter...that's a secret, keep it in mind..

I happen to be in d boys situation and I'm grown now so I understand fully well.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by SaintJude12: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Yeah and that's the main reason why am still keeping up to my responsibilities, I want to use it against her at the court of law.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by mankettle(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
SaintJude12:
Yeah and that's the main reason why am still keeping up to my responsibilities, I want to use it against her at the court of law.
wrong move Sir. school fees yes.upkeep it's not by force.
paying of school fees and upkeep will not determine or stop your rights as a father, the worse the court will order is for you to back pay meaning if she paid 300k for school fees u will still be liable to pay same. so if u withhold for the reason of non access the court will go further to blame her. if there is evidence u were paying and u sudden stopped the court will ask why and u will say the truth,I am willing and able to pay, but I Cannot pay when I am Denied access to the boy. I Cannot assess his level of development. these issues can be determined before divorce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by nicepoker101(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Luckily he is a boy. Chill op when time comes the boy will look for you. Just continue to take care of your responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by torqque7(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
mankettle:

wrong move Sir. school fees yes.upkeep it's not by force.
paying of school fees and upkeep will not determine or stop your rights as a father, the worse the court will order is for you to back pay meaning if she paid 300k for school fees u will still be liable to pay same. so if u withhold for the reason of non access the court will go further to blame her. if there is evidence u were paying and u sudden stopped the court will ask why and u will say the truth,I am willing and able to pay, but I Cannot pay when I am Denied access to the boy. I Cannot assess his level of development. these issues can be determined before divorce.

Follow this advice..how can one yeye woman stop me from seeing my son when I fut their bills?Bro you better be firm o ha..
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by sweetilicious(f): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
What makes two lovers that got married because they were in love to despise each other like this? Why do I fear often?
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
SaintJude12:
You didn't see these attributes of hers during your lovey-dovey dating days?

I sympathise with you my brother... But honestly, the only thing you can do is through the court.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
adetoroamos:
Guy! Relax urself and free thr boy for now, no matter how if the boy reach a certain age he will ask for his father and try to get yourself a [s]new girlfriend to keep yourself cool
[/s]

Someone has 1 woman wahala and you are advising him to get another woman?

4 Likes

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Kyrx(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
sweetilicious:
What makes two lovers that got married because they were in love to despise each other like this? Why do I fear often?

Many lovers didn't get married because they loved themselves, some are arranged weddings, others are based on benefits, and some physical appearances and material stuffs...very few are unconditional love, that's why you'd see many broken homes and divorcees today.

Fear is a NO!

1 Like

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2019
so u didnt know she was evil wen u married her and got her pregnant.abi na vision from pastor una take marry each other?

1 Like

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by sweetilicious(f): 1:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Kyrx:

Many lovers didn't get married because they loved themselves, some are arranged weddings, others are based on benefits, and some physical appearances and material stuffs...very few are unconditional love, that's why you'd see many broken homes and divorcees today.

Fear is a NO!
If you don't love someone,why marry them?
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2019
SaintJude12:
How did you know I don't have a girlfriend? See I love my son more than my own life, I have the right to see my son. It's my semen bro.

Stop paying for anything, until she gives you access to your child. Show her craze can't be monopolised.

It's shameful that you would even consider beating the Mother of your son... If you want his love and respect then never lay a hand on his mum.

You can get your rights if you are intelligent about it. She has no rights to your money if she won't give you your right. Monitor them in the time you don't give her money, and if she doesn't take the load, and pay for his upkeep, then TAKE your son.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 10, 2019
nicepoker101:
Luckily he is a boy. Chill op when time comes the boy will look for you. Just continue to take care of your responsibilities.

A child NEEDS both parents, that is the right of the child, he has no time to chill.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:39am On Apr 10, 2019
don't stop spending on ur boy coz its ur responsibility & it'll count for u one day.
instead change da way u spend.
don't give her cash directly. if u wanna pay for his school fees, pay it directly into da school's account. buy clothes,foodies & goodies for him urself. don't give her any CASH!
meanwhile, report her case to family members and to a lawyer(secretly).
ur pikin na ur own, she can't keep him away forever

1 Like

Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by nicepoker101(m): 6:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Guest007:

A child NEEDS both parents, that is the right of the child, he has no time to chill.
in his situation he has to.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by emesv26(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2019
SaintJude12:

The mother of your son "Evil woman" "She's ur EX" and "u can't divorce her". OGA!!!!!! you re NOT ready until when you re ready STOP complaining.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Kyrx(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2019
sweetilicious:
If you don't love someone,why marry them?

Good morning!
Its very simple!
smiley
Because of material gains, if the gains have been achieved, the love is ended, then crisis will start,and eventual break-up would ensured.
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Burgerlomo: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Both y'all have equal rights to the young fella period cool
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Burgerlomo: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Oluromantic:
Its in d divorce court that it will be decided who takes the custody of the child.

Whether divorced or not, my advice for you is stop contending with d woman, evil or not, her understanding is limited, she's a woman, the mistake has been made already. Go to her family instead, let them grant u the freedom to come check on ur child from time to time. In d court if she wins d custody, then u shd solicit for having him spend holidays with you or taking him out on holidays in addition to checking on him till he's 18 when he can choose who to stay with

The essence is to keep ur relevance in ur boy's life till he's grown up. You're even lucky he's a boy, I congratulate you, there's only little d mother can do to keep him from you, you just need patience. A boy will always go back to an inspiring father when its time no matter how much she tries to brainwash her own child for her lack of understanding. She can't hide the truth forever, it will dawn on her soon.

She even needs to be careful in taking sole responsibility on d boy, if he runs away from home or becomes a rif-raf tomorrow, she'll have a lot of questions to answer, the foolish anger will clear off her eyes soon. That's why u shd formalize it by involving ur family with hers, let them know there's full awareness of the child in ur family too.

Imagine! While some women are lamenting that the man isn't taking responsibility on his child, she has a man who wants to take responsibility but for her own selfish reasons, she wants to deprive her child of paternal love. When expenses choke her up, she'll then remember your contact... So selfish. Also bear in mind that its who's concerned abt the child's happiness that will have things going smooth for him/her not who's considering what he/she stands to gain in the matter...that's a secret, keep it in mind..

I happen to be in d boys situation and I'm grown now so I understand fully well.

Get a lawyer and take her to court for joint custody cool
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2019
When you de knack am de bring out your tongue like goat, she no be evil woman abi
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Amanew(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

No Oga!
u re indirectly trying to Wicked de innocent Boy
Re: My Ex DE Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2019
After they fall for a wolf in sheep clothing they be disturbing our peace.

(1) (Reply)

STORY: VIRGIN PROSTITUTE … (18+) / Woman Destroys Her Man's Car After Finding Him With A Woman(photo, Video) / White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.