Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You (2291 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Rextizzle(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Most of these girls are very greedy sha, you will spend a fortune on them but for them to do the same to you nah big problem.

I once dated a girl some years back, and I never stopped sending her gifts, just because I think she was awesome, so valentine day arrived and I gifted her something good, then she gifted me too, but do you know what's inside the gift box? Just a 3k500 wristwatch and 1k500 perfume, the thing weak me sha, why is it that some girls are very stingy when giving their partners gift?

Cc;Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Shelumiel: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
It seems you were the only in love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Sleekydee(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Her Heart.
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Here's the problem with you all.

Men equate money to love, Women don't.
Men quantify love, Women don't.

To a woman in love, the amount of your gift doesn't matter. The motive, moment and emotions behind is what matters.

So don't be offended if she doesn't spend up to your expectations, You see and express love in different ways. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Uglymugg: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sleekydee:
Her Heart.
YOu're holding someone's heart? Is your girlfriend still alive?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

To a woman in love, the amount of your gift doesn't matter. The motive, moment and emotions behind is what matters.

So don't be offended if she doesn't spend up to your expectations, You see and express love in different ways. smiley

Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a standing ovation to MariaLavina for 2019's biggest lie

15 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:

Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a standing ovation to Maria Lavina for 2019's biggest lie
I laugh so hard I almost grew a wrinkle undecided

Quick question: Aside buying gifts how else do you express love to your woman?

Learn to read, meditate and then counter ( if necessary) logically. smiley
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

By intentionally nutting inside her. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:

k
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
She bought me a plane undecidedundecided...This one in particular, in the dream

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

[s]To a woman in love, the amount of your gift doesn't matter. The motive, moment and emotions behind is what matters.[/s]

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guys are foaming already.

Truth is always bitter grin grin
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Rextizzle(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Guys are foaming already.

Truth is always bitter grin grin
You women are just confused in nature, no one can ever tell what y'all want. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Her time
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Sleekydee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uglymugg:
YOu're holding someone's heart? Is your girlfriend still alive? Are you some sort of necrophile?

leave that explanation, i sha got her hrt and it remains the best gift.
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

Take her out, go someplace cool....all that still involve money
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
You are not even appreciative she spent 5k on you, if its me, you will get customized boxers with my face on it tongue.
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Kidaholic(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
I gifted her something good, then she gifted me too, but do you know what's inside the gift box? Just a 3k500 wristwatch and 1k500 perfume, the thing weak me sha, why is it that some girls are very stingy when giving their partners gift?
I don't understand oo undecided how is this stinginess? So if she doesn't buy you a car you can't appreciate a simple gesture of goodwill? undecided
This is lame bro. Really lame!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Offpoint: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Blôw Job
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by robosky02(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
At
kennethEdewor

O b lulu briggs is among the 10 richest family along dangote in nigeri

And among the 40 richest men in africa

In the south south he shoud be the richest
If there is any in his class it can't be 2. Google can help yo confirm
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

Don't worry, by the virtue of this post. I can tell how old you are already. Few years to come when you're matured, I will keep this post for you & read it again.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by cooluzi: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
bought her a very expensive big doll but she gifted me some tiny round neck I couldn't put on... it sucks tho... but couldn't complain because she worth every penny I spent

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by swiz123(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

By giving her 100% attention. A woman who is in love loves nothing more than attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by swiz123(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fake highfinger boxer ooo... I still wear am Las Las..
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by JhimmySpark(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

To a woman in love, the amount of your gift doesn't matter. The imotive, moment and emotions behind is what matters.

You're mixing it.. Love is money to u girls.. You quantify qualify, solidify, magnify, intensify, beautify, amplify love based on how much the man can spend on you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
And What Is Wrong With What She Gave
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by kellytuns(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Used my school fees back then to do this business,the business no come mature my money hanged and i was hooked and in a very tight conner due to no school fees no exam.that was my final year 2010.i was very depressed my babe took me to atm and withdrew 57k,my exact school fees.gave me money to go and pay my school fees.was shocked to my marrow. She's married now though. But i no one day i will reciprocate for her kind gesture.i shall never forget God bless her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
You’re sick I swear lol
Earthbound:

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
kellytuns:
Used my school fees back then to do this business,the business no come mature my money hanged and i was hooked and in a very tight conner due to no school fees no exam.that was my final year 2010.i was very depressed my babe took me to atm and withdrew 57k,my exact school fees.gave me money to go and pay my school fees.was shocked to my marrow. She's married now though. But i no one day i will reciprocate for her kind gesture.i shall never forget God bless her
This one touch my heart.....I almost cry while reading it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by Viserion: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
she bought me shoes, singlet and pef on Valentines day, I was so amazed cos I wasn't expecting it tho she didn't have much, then gave me the best s#x I have ever had that afternoon...
Re: What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You by tobenuel(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. / Sexy And Beautiful Girls With The Biggest Curve In Africa. / Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.