Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex (1729 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
V
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by madone: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
You did well bro the pain is normal. Let it come. You all be fine at the end. It's better to kill it now that there is nothing holding u both together like pregnancy or child cos then it ll be more difficult. You all find another love. Love never finish on earth people only die for live but live has never died for anybody. That means there is still love for you somewhere brother. I like ur strength. If had continued with that girl you ll never trust her with ur brother cos they had something in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
madone:
You did well bro the pain is normal. Let it come.
can it pain more than normal? I'm crying
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Lightangel65: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oh, break up with her, it's the right thing to do
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by madone: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Adekunle550:
can it pain more than normal? I'm crying
when I broke up with my first girlfriend I tot I was noting going to see the next day.the pain was soon much my heart ached me. My whole body was too heavy to move. Couldn't eat grew so lim but bro. I made it thru. Only remember those day and laugh at myself. Yeah I do hear people make this statement when I was pained too but I never believed I can pass thru it. I know u be fine. Don't go back to here cos that's relationship has too much complications. And not too good for u

1 Like

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by 2special(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
what do you mean by " you didn't get positive feedback from the first thread?
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
You are 19 so you shouldn't be in a relationship. Face your school!
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
2special:
what do you mean by " you didn't get positive feedback from the first thread?
I didn't get any reply saying I should go ahead
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
DMerciful:
You are 19 so you shouldn't be in a relationship. Face your school!
So if your 19 year old son has a girlfriend you'll disown him?

1 Like

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by 2special(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Adekunle550....it will difficult for anybody to advice you to go ahead because of what will eventually happen...that the girl does not love either of you....she is just having infatuation.
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
There is time for everything! It's an advice for him to focus on the right things, at this age he doesn't even know the type of woman that's good for him and besides he has years ahead of him
Adekunle550:
So if your 19 year old son has a girlfriend you'll disown him?
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by nelxxy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Adekunle550:
Hello everyone, I'm 19 years old.
I made a post few weeks back about dating my brother's ex; well if you didn't follow, let me explain the post: I met this girl at our shop, not too perfect but I fell in love with her.. I loved her so much but I found out from her that she was my brother's ex.
I brought the matter to nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4910024/im-love-brothers-ex and I didn't get a positive reply from anyone. They were all saying I should not go ahead with the relationship and that I should not do anything that will affect brotherhood.
On new year's day, I found courage, with tears in my eyes, I told her that I can't continue with the relationship anymore. Behold nairalanders, she told me that she's ready to take my brother back and that she'll behave well to win his heart and make up for marriage. She was saying this with tears in her eyes and also saying she loved me more than life. I felt so bad at the moment but she came back begging me to forgive her.
I told her that I cannot let love ruin family.
I'm feeling really bad guys, I can't even speak with anyone at the moment. The thought of suicide came but I told myself, if I wanted family over love, I should be alive to witness my family's happiness.
Please everyone I'll need your advice on what to do next and please don't criticise anyone, I understand their decisions.
Nawa ooo this 2019 na so so suicide I dey hear. maybe 2019 na year of suicide
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Joislim(f): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
You did the right thing bro
heartbreak is normal and you'll definitely get over it
it's okay to cry if you feel like
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Seandisputed(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
hahaha

He said he cried.

Don't worry you're only 19, with time when you have more pressing issues to handle, you'll know some things are not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Seandisputed:
hahaha

He said he cried.

Don't worry you're only 19, with time when you have more pressing issues to handle, you'll know some things are not worth it.
it's like telling a child he should not play because those things won't matter when he grows up

1 Like

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ur bro is gonna fuk her d more and dump her. At 19 woman should not be ur issue. At ur age na to dey fuk una self be koko nothing serious.
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by annford: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Adekunle550:
Hello everyone, I'm 19 years old.
I made a post few weeks back about dating my brother's ex; well if you didn't follow, let me explain the post: I met this girl at our shop, not too perfect but I fell in love with her.. I loved her so much but I found out from her that she was my brother's ex.
I brought the matter to nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4910024/im-love-brothers-ex and I didn't get a positive reply from anyone. They were all saying I should not go ahead with the relationship and that I should not do anything that will affect brotherhood.
On new year's day, I found courage, with tears in my eyes, I told her that I can't continue with the relationship anymore. Behold nairalanders, she told me that she's ready to take my brother back and that she'll behave well to win his heart and make up for marriage. She was saying this with tears in her eyes and also saying she loved me more than life. I felt so bad at the moment but she came back begging me to forgive her.
I told her that I cannot let love ruin family.
I'm feeling really bad guys, I can't even speak with anyone at the moment. The thought of suicide came but I told myself, if I wanted family over love, I should be alive to witness my family's happiness.
Please everyone I'll need your advice on what to do next and please don't criticise anyone, I understand their decisions.

what's with Nigerians and suicide these days? has it become the norm and latest trend? are we now to start celebrating and tolerating suicide? has suicide proven to be the best option and way of escape? my Bro, nothing in this World is worth dying for - not the fame, not the wealth, not the impressive lifestyle, not men or women- nothing at all is worth dying for. you want to kill yourself over a woman? have you really thought about your family and the unnecessary mourning you want to throw them into? I've been through a lot in life and have always won! why? you might wanna ask, well, I've got this self- confidence that I won every battle even before they came. see every challenge as a walkover and shrug off negativism be it thoughts, actions, people, words or environment. I'd say that again,, reject any form of negativism. stay blessed, my Bro.
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
annford:

what's with Nigerians and suicide these days? has it become the norm and latest trend? are we now to start celebrating and tolerating suicide? has suicide proven to be the best option and way of escape? my Bro, nothing in this World is worth dying for - not the fame, not the wealth, not the impressive lifestyle, not men or women- nothing at all is worth dying for. you want to kill yourself over a woman? have you really thought about your family and the unnecessary mourning you want to throw them into? I've been through a lot in life and have always won! why? you might wanna ask, well, I've got this self- confidence that I won every battle even before they came. see every challenge as a walkover and shrug off negativism be it thoughts, actions, people, words or environment. I'd say that again,, reject any form of negativism. stay blessed, my Bro.
let him die na. Is it ur die
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2019
madone:
when I broke up with my first girlfriend I tot I was noting going to see the next day.the pain was soon much my heart ached me. My whole body was too heavy to move. Couldn't eat grew so lim but bro. I made it thru. Only remember those day and laugh at myself. Yeah I do hear people make this statement when I was pained too but I never believed I can pass thru it. I know u be fine. Don't go back to here cos that's relationship has too much complications. And not too good for u
When my first Gf my first love for that Matter broke up with me some months ago i couldn't get over it but now it's a story whenever i remember all these Shits i did because of her i will just be laughing even my best friend Post on facebook that if your ex come back to you what would you say guy Na laugh i just dey laugh
who get time for rubbish

1 Like

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by madone: 12:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Iamtosignno:
When my first Gf my first love for that Matter broke up with me some months ago i couldn't get over it but now it's a story whenever i remember all these Shits i did because of her i will just be laughing even my best friend Post on facebook that if your ex come back to you what would you say guy Na laugh i just dey laugh
who get time for rubbish
thats the truth boss went we go thru heart break u realize how silly u were them. Forcing an ended journey to continue is unproductive. Even when my ex wanted us back I didn't see reason to do that anymore cos I realized its a dead end already.
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2019
madone:
thats the truth boss went we go thru heart break u realize how silly u were them. Forcing an ended journey to continue is unproductive. Even when my ex wanted us back I didn't see reason to do that anymore cos I realized its a dead end already.
Yes oh real Truth if my ex come back as yours i go give Shit she deserve
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
At 19?boy u need to concentrate on ur studies
#read this book

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by daben1(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Seandisputed:
hahaha

He said he cried.

no mind am jare, I no Dey comment for this kind thread
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by nnadychuks(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2019
SmellySperm:
At 19?boy u need to concentrate on ur studies

#read this book
then after getting rich, try and find love. Happy searching! wink
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by daben1(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Seandisputed:
hahaha

He said he cried.

mtcheeew, everyday I Dey beg God to bless me , take myself and my family out of poverty, train my nephews and niece, live a better life... this one Dey cry Wan kill himself because of woman, he's just 19 sha
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Seandisputed(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2019
daben1:
mtcheeew, everyday I Dey beg God to bless me , take myself and my family out of poverty, train my nephews and niece, live a better life... this one Dey cry Wan kill himself because of woman, he's just 19 sha

That was why i told him, with time some things would go to the bottom of his preference scale. He has little or no responsibilities at the moment so i won't really blame him if he has the whole time in the world to cry because of a woman.
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Seandisputed(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2019
daben1:
no mind am jare, I no Dey comment for this kind thread

He said the thought of suicide came, just because of a girl who's fucking another guy??

If these are the kind of men we are going to raise in the next 10-15 years, then the male species is endangered.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Auladimeji1: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
You want to commit suicide because of pussy but what stopped you silly thing. You think I will pet you like those guys above me.I hate rubbish. Kill yourself so that we know how many people remain for Nigeria cheesy

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Auladimeji1: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Seandisputed:

He said the thought of suicide came, just because of a girl who's fucking another guy??

If these are the kind of men we are going to raise in the next 10-15 years, then the male species is endangered.
Can you imagine he wanted to kill himself because of Vag1na.The boy foolish die

1 Like

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Adekunle550: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Haha nairaland will just make u get mature in 2 secs. I wasn't going to kill myself na, I was just spicing the story up smiley
Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Seandisputed(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Can you imagine he wanted to kill himself because of Vag1na.The boy foolish die

I don't know why a lot of guys take so much shiit from the female folks just to get in between their legs. Acting all second fiddle.
When i have kids, i pray none of my sons will turn out this way.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex by Gaspardd(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Op love is d greatest thing of all, Bible says God is love but u choose family over love (God). Now u re feeling suicidal, well all our actions have consequences and thats what u rr facin. RIP in advance bro.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Military Girl For A Serious Relationship / If White People Are Unclean And Evil / Man Caught Wife And Lover Having S£x In A Bush. See What He Did (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.