Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,635 members, 7,834,087 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (731 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by mpulesa(f): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hi Nairaa

I met a guy at a funeral and he asked for my numbers,well,i gave them to him.I am south african and i think the Guy is Igbo(Apologies if i spelt it wrong).The guy has been calling me and sending me sms's that he loves me and i told him that i am seeing someone.What must i do now because he keeps on calling and i don't like to hurt other peoples feelings.Worst of all is he is telling me that he will be patient because God knows what he is doing, Help me out
Re: Confused by iice(f): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
I'm sorry but lol lol lol.
Re: Confused by MrCork1: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Just curse him out when next he calls, simple!
Re: Confused by Ladyjide(f): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
Well first, dont be so easy to give your number out these days!! A lot of weirdos in the world-- secondly you may just have to get your number changed, but first just stop responding to his text messages, and phone calls. IGNORE HIM, and he will get the message
Re: Confused by Tinksh(f): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2010
Can you block sms? Im pretty sure you can block calls. Anyway, maybe you could find out. If not as another comment said, ignore all contact and he should give up eventually. Its such a hassle to change your number then inform everyone.
Re: Confused by Pweety4me(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2010
Tell him that u have an 'abunna' grin
Re: Confused by 1105(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2010
Mr Cork:

Just curse him out when next he calls, simple!

I like gurls of this attitude!!
Re: Confused by mpulesa(f): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2010
Hi y'all

Thank you for your advices ,will definitely take some into consideration .Pweety4me,what is 'abunna'?
Re: Confused by Okijajuju1(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2010
Hotlil!! Is this your new I.D?! angry angry

Scammerlet!!
Re: Confused by Pweety4me(f): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2010
mpule@sa:

Hi y'all

Thank you for your advices ,will definitely take some into consideration .Pweety4me,what is 'abunna'?
The banana inbetween a man's legs. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Confused by chika98: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2010
lol he is already in love with you? Funny
Re: Confused by fubiluv: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2010
I don't think you have told him well that you are not INTERESTED.
Maybe you are giving him a sign of hope,or stop it i like it attitude.
Be/cos if i don't want someone,i make it very clear no matter how you feel about it.
Meanwhile what is your business if you hurt him in the process?would you rather hurt yourself?
Re: Confused by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2010
Igbo manRunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Confused by Okijajuju1(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ Bia!! Wetin that one come mean?!  angry   angry
Re: Confused by chika98: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ The exact same response she wanted from you lot
Re: Confused by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2010
^^ Which lot!!

Should she run cos he is Igbo or what?!! So what if he was Yoruba or Hausa, should she run or stay then?? angry
Re: Confused by chika98: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2010
^^ Igbo men . . Na which lot I mean
Re: Confused by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2010
ARGH!!!  angry   angry

** goose fraba!! **counts 1 - 100 backwards **

[size=5pt]** Okija remember ur anger management therapy *** dont fall off again **[/size]

Why!! Please explain it to me. Thank you
Re: Confused by kilakhan(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2010
@Poster
i dont see where the problem is here. it is either that you like him or you do not. if you do and he says he is willing to wait for you why not keep him as a friend? if you do not then simply tell him so!

(1) (Reply)

Love Conquers All / 11 Signs To Show That You Are In Love / Bfs Falling For Your Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.