Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman (12486 Views)

Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Behind Every Pretty Woman, There Is A Man Starring At Her Butt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
1. Nobody will ever give you a discount when marrying their daughter. The price is almost the same so why not hunt or ask them to recommend only the pretty ones...

2. Have mercy on your children you are a 4ft lady nd bro. Seun is 4.5ft...and you are about to say I do? Later u start giving birth to tus tus, huns huns and gus gus...

3. You earn more respect from the fans club...when you walk with your babe nd guys just silent bros check well o...no say I no tell you o

4. You opinion is always noted in a group discussion involving spouses cos other guys go maintain...The alpha is always favoured..

5. Your dad will salute you. Believe me when you hunt down a tall pretty woman your dad is always happy cos you have brought in a stock that will improve the breed....

6. Other ladies won't run their mouth at you cos they know you have their best

7. Your sisters, cousins et al will love to come around provided she is accommodating

8. Since ladies possess almost the same attitude I think it is wiser to sit and watch a pretty woman NAG instead of listening to.... lipsrsealed

9. When you post her pics on NL you can easily get a thousand likes without calling for help from Lalasticlala, farano et al

10. You may not experience impotency at an early stage...those guys that suddenly bcomes impotent ask them to show you their..... lipsrsealed

......remember beauty is not in the eye of the beholder if 10 ppl say you ugly...well they can't all be wrong......runs out of thread...bashing loading....2%

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by benedictnsi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol..... So who are you leaving the ugly ones for Who will now crossbreed with them

Op, you forget say pretty girls.......

1.... Attracts other men into your marriage.

2.... 80% of them are lazy.

3.... Their blackberry contacts is longer than their IQ.

4.... Once a guy gather liver chyk her, na so she go fall like ukwa.

5.... 65% of them of dem no sabi cook. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Zambux(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok...... Pretty with brainz and good character go make sense pass

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by misspicy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
k
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Harsh words grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Kingsasian(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Having or marrying a pretty woman is now like winning a trophy, abi? For show off....rubbish.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol..... So who are you leaving the ugly ones for Who will now crossbreed with them

That is a fat lie dude...The lady that topped my department was a damsel nd smoking intelligent

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kingsasian:
Having or marrying a pretty woman is now like winning a trophy, abi? For show off....rubbish.
Yes dude marrying a wife is the best prize you can ever a get a trophy that is worth its praise...you are not showing off but ppl often complement good stuffs.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Harsh words grin

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....truth be told has anyone ever told you they are ugly? So technically everyone is beautiful... undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Why do ppl often think handsome guys nd pretty ladies are nt intelligent?....jeeeez the partner where I work is quite cute. I have attended interviews nd assessment centres that involved group works nd I have seen pretty ladies and handsome guys...you guys do have a wrong assertion about ppl undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Kingsasian(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
Yes dude marrying a wife is the best prize you can ever a get a trophy that is worth its praise...you are not showing off but ppl often complement good stuffs.....
story.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by lanwrex(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Naija peeps ehn.. una no dey contented. Later una go say una no fii marry ugly gals.. Did they create themselves
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mtseew! sad

its like everybody just wantu just say something ...

Waiting on someone that will come up with that thread on why u shouldn't walk on your heads , trust me I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by kokoA(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Only Oshiomole has the right to post a topic like this.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:

Says Who? cry

on behalf of all the Intelligent pretty girls around....don't lemme throw U slap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
What about10 reasons why you should marry a rich man?cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
kokoA:
Only Oshiomole has the right to post a topic like this.
LMAO... grin grin grin.....lol....dude no kill me with laff
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
daretodiffer:
What about10 reasons why you should marry a rich man?cheesy
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....truth be told has anyone ever told you they are ugly? So technically everyone is beautiful... undecided
abi
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
k
Bia, this girl, who broke your heart recently?

I have always advised you to leave all these chin gum (chewing gum) boys but you wouldn't listen.

Oya come to daddy and be happy.grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Swissheart(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beauty rests in the eye of the beheld.....No lady/woman is ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Swissheart:
Beauty rests in the eye of the beheld.....No lady/woman is ugly.
E good make we dey talk true o
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Swissheart(f): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSpeter:
E good make we dey talk true o
....yes,I just said the truth.beauty is relative.That a lady appears unattractive to you doesn't mean another man doesn't think she is hot.A man's doughnut is another man's chin-chin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by misspicy(f): 1:12am On Nov 04, 2015
SirJeffry:
Bia, this girl, who broke your heart recently?

I have always advised you to leave all these chin gum (chewing gum) boys but you wouldn't listen.

Oya come to daddy and be happy.grin
cheesy...daddy are you rich? i mean very rich and not struggling to survive o
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 04, 2015
X
misspicy:

cheesy...daddy are you rich? i mean very rich and not struggling to survive o
Cash flow from me depends on how you service me.

BuT wait, don't bother if you are not more beautiful than my sweet wife? I'll have to add that she is the current MBGJ (most beautiful girl in the world of SirJeffry).

So can you beat her, I've got the money to spend if you can.gringrin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2015
SSpeter show us your babe, let us judge if she is pretty by your high standards?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by misspicy(f): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2015
SirJeffry:
XCash flow from me depends on how you service me.

BuT wait, don't bother if you are not more beautiful than my sweet wife? I'll have to add that she is the current MBGJ (most beautiful girl in the world of SirJeffry).

So can you beat her, I've got the money to spend if you can.gringrin
oh shocked you are married,mission aborted;sowi i don't do married men,go.spend your money on ur wife and children....thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by Dahveydson(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Marry whoever you want, whether pretty or ugly, able or disable, it's your choice.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by SSpeter(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Adanna28:
SSpeter show us your babe, let us judge if she is pretty by your high standards?
do you truly want me to show u her pix?.....its not a contest nah undecided...moreover if that is truly u @ ur dp I rest my case embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman by aktem(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2015
uhmm...i can feel d rant of ugly guys&ladies in dis thread,bt like seriously, truth hurts.Letz call a spade a spade...Op is telling d truth."beauty is in d eyes of d beholder" is just a comfort statement 4 ugly pple,a ugly lady wil always b ugly,&a pretty damsel wil always b pretty...even in d eyes of a "mad man".
Good character is nt a "function" of physical appearance, we av ugly ladies with bad character&some with good character... same applies 2 pretty ladies.i want 2 wake up,looks@my spouse face&smile(even feel like kissing her)
i dont want a situation whereby i'll look@her face & begin 2 tremble in fear.datz 4 me....although we av diff taste as guys bt dat doesn't mean dat an ugly lady is beautiful in d eyes of anoda man.....wu no sabi beta tin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.