Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction (50067 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by praizblog: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2019
This pre wedding shoot of this man and his plus size fiancee has being trending .

See some nigerians reaction to this shoot below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pre-wedding-shoot-of-a-man-and-his-plus-size-fiancee-see-nigerians-reaction/

See their wedding pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/4931351/man-weds-beautiful-plus-sized-lady

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by praizblog: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2019
See Some other funny shot when the man tried to carry the big lady see what happened to both of them ..very funny >>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Oluromantic: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Gaius in merlin once said..."do not underestimate the power of love, I've seen it change a lot of things"

14 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by ceejayMAX(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Jesu,see belle like punching bag.anyway nah e choice.#SBBW gang

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by cabilla(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
is ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Olalan(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Everyone deserves to be loved irrespective of looks, class, age or social status. Wishing them a blissful union
BTW her marriage could be more blissful than some people body shaming her

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by gaby(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Wow...very beautiful. They should be swapping Tees though because, me thinks she is fit for "His rock" and vice versa.

Congratulations to them. E no easy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
She is actually your rock lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Barbieperry(f): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2019
She is beautiful
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Speedyconnect15: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Sincerely i like big women but she is way way big.

Nawao.

You all should know too that metabolism mainly influences our size, not just food.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by raphretle: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2019
The Blood of Zachariah...
Someone can do this....
NOT ME...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Randy100: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Fat people irritates me.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Beautiful but mama try to reduce the tummy u'll look sexy

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Randy100:
Fat people irritates me.
There is also a deficiency in u that irritate others

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2019
May God bless their union.

They both looked happy.

He can encourage her to loss some weight tho

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Randy100: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2019
AccessME:
There is also a deficiency in u that irritate others
I know and I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Ahmed0336(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Randy100:
I know and I don't care.
So do her husband undecided

41 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by KingLennon(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2019
My problem is how will they enjoy cowboy? grin. She needs to work out

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by nnadychuks(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Randy100:
I know and I don't care.
hahaha hahaha this guy thinks fat people care grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
praizblog:
This pre wedding shoot of this man and his plus size fiancee has being trending .

See some nigerians reaction to this shoot below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pre-wedding-shoot-of-a-man-and-his-plus-size-fiancee-see-nigerians-reaction/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3
something wey don grace FP since last year, na you they call the mods for undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Auladimeji1: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2019
The man here is marrying her because he will gain more either in financial aspect or some benefits

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2019
shocked jesu kristi see earthquake.this guy wants to die young. cc twoclans,MariaLavina,Eberechi24,thornapple.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Tamarapetty(f): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Maybe she's pregnant with quintuplets
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Speedyconnect15: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Nawao

She is big shaa..

shocked cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by morikee: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Overload

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2019
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Triangles1(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Naturally men are good when it come to true love, you hardly see where slim lady marry fat men.

God please if there's another life to come make me a man again and again.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2019
This thread don make FP before which dumb mode push this news to FP again undecided

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Why is her yansh in front?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by BruncleZuma: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2019
She's the purse of that family...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.