Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 (3998 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Antoeni(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2019
STOP DATING BROKE GIRLS!!!!!!!!
Guys this is 2019, how do some of you even cope with
dating a broke girl?
I mean:
A girl who doesn't have transport fare to
see someone who she claims she loves
every damn time.
A lady who can't get you a birthday or a
Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring
down the world for her during hers.
Someone who can't comfortably call you on
phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime.
I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady
who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken
care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is
she actually offering to be privileged to
receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?
(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)
How do some guys manage to date such
ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims
are mostly men.
See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no
matter how gorgeous you think she is. They
are serious liabilities.
Rather date a lady who adds something
beneficial to your life. Things like emotional
intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
Date someone who's capable of calming the
storm within your soul (an average man has
enough storms); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any
woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
There are actually a lot of extremely
gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common
sense.
So don't ever think of settling for less
brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke
girls is not that they don't actually have
money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're
mentally broke, which is way way worse
than not having money.
Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls. This is new year..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by egwekwe: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2019
K
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Abfinest007(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2019
if we don date them who will.we care thats why we want to be our sisters/slay queen keeper

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by xendra: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2019
there's no such thing as a broke girl only a broke guy, as there's no such thing as an ugly man so queens keep looking beautiful and let this men work to earn their place with you. tongue

lol .....the table don scatter cheesy see all the ode sss mentioning me to wail

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerian girls and debit alert.

Have the same feeling.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by STILESGANG: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Girls are attracted to status and money.So instead of complaining go out there and make your money.
I for one love broke bitches,the only thing i do is flash expensive stuff and i get to hit that pussy,you dont even have to spend that much.. ,then i discard them and move onto the next broke one. grin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Techguyz(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:
there's no such thing as a broke girl only a broke guy, as there's no such thing as an ugly man so queens keep looking beautiful and let this men work to earn their place with you. tongue
Ogun bleep you 10x in a row.. sorry,,

Who your beauty epp?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by tejiri4(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:

There is no such thing as broke guy only gold-diggers n lazy gurls

3 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by kiddoiLL(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:
Proud Olosho looking for people to wreck...baba nla oloriburuku...

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Antoeni(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
BROKE GIRLS ARE ASSHOLES. To them its all about the money. Sex for money. Marriage for money, pregnancy for money, even chatting for money.Change your Style this is 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Apination(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Love in Nigeria is a scam, hustle and make yourself comfortable first, and if you have any change left, pay and Fvck them without any hassle or stress cos relationships now is money for hand back for ground undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
My 2019 resolution :I will never date a broke gal agn, they're all leeches

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Eberechi24(f): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is this your business proposal for 2019?

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Randy100: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
If you have money just help the broke girls. But if you are broke guy date a rich girl. Middle guys should date middle girls.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Funny enough all these people telling us who and who not to date are single. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
Funny enough all these people telling us who and who not to date are single. undecided
Lols u no wellgrin
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Randy100:
If you have money just help the broke girls. But if you are broke guy date a rich girl. Middle guys should date middle girls.
so you are encouraging oloshoism among men? How are you different from the broke girls you aare dating? You are all wailing about your lot in life. All you ppprove is that you are pained because of lack of opportunity and are jealous of these ' broke ' girls who see u for what you are, make the best of their situation and move on.

I am sure that if you woke up one day with boobs and a vagina as a woman, you would not act different.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by johncallidon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
SmellySperm:
My 2019 resolution :I will never date a broke gal agn, they're all leeches

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by MhizzAJ(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
See this one...there are more broke guys than broke girls

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Randy100: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so you are encouraging oloshoism among men? How are you different from the broke girls you aare dating? You are all wailing about your lot in life. All you ppprove is that you are pained because of lack of opportunity and are jealous of these ' broke ' girls who see u for what you are, make the best of their situation and move on.

I am sure that if you woke up one day with boobs and a vagina as a woman, you would act different.

I am not encouraging oloshoism among men oh, infact oloshoism doesn't exist in men. Look deep in my message and you will understand what I am trying to say. No need for the attack.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
SmellySperm:

Lols u no wellgrin
It's annoying nah, make them leave people to date who they want nah. Abi who talk say the rich no fit go broke while the broke get rich?

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Randy100:
I am not encouraging oloshoism among men oh, infact oloshoism doesn't exist in men. Look deep in my message and you will understand what I am trying to say. No need for the attack.
So why would a rich girl go for a broke guy when he has nothing to offer but a gamble on his imaginary future wealth?. Looks like struggle love packaged in a bad deal to me.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Rextizzle(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
MhizzAJ:
See this one...there are more broke guys than broke girls
See this Mumu, with the kind of broke and hungry girls that are everywhere in this country
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Randy100: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
So why would a rich girl go for a broke guy when he has nothing to offer but a gamble on his imaginary future wealth?. Looks like struggle love packaged in a bad deal to me.
It is not. Women can actually help their man become wealthy.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Headlesschicken(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
undecided Make sure u use condoms on dey all,or else they would Rob u off yuh money n yuh good health, don't go n Phuck em raw out of frustration, always remember that it's just a few minutes ride... N i mean on all females broke or not...
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Apination:
Love in Nigeria is a scam, hustle and make yourself comfortable first, and if you have any change left, pay and Fvck them without any hassle or stress cos relationships now is money for hand back for ground undecided

Word
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I am sure that if you woke up one day with boobs and a vagina as a woman, you would not act different.

Hmm dont totally agree but still its something to ponder about
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by kollinzgee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
the main koko is that the rich dont even date or marry the poor this days.you doubt me okay wait...do you davidos chioma is broke?nope she went to babcock university it is not for the poor,tekno is dating lola rae a rich girl,mr eazi is dating ortedolas daughter this are very good examples...and guys stop attacking ladies abeg if you have being heartbroken or rejected by girls go and improve urself to be a better man and stop resenting.......

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
It's annoying nah, make them leave people to date who they want nah. Abi who talk say the rich no fit go broke while the broke get rich?

Can i ask u something? Ok are u broke or rich?

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Randy100:
It is not. Women can actually help their man become wealthy.
professionally then, with no romantic attachment, how many Nigerian men can tolerate a woman being their boss and benefactor.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Randy100: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
professionally then, with no romantic attachment, how many Nigerian men can tolerate a woman being their boss and benefactor.
Even with romantic attachment. The problem with women is that when they are more successful than their spouse they tend to disrespect their man. I am saying you don't have to be the boss in other for you to help your man. You can do it in a secretive and loving way not by telling the whole world that you are now the boss and the benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by millionboi2: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:

lol .....the table don scatter cheesy see all the ode sss mentioning me to wail
I pity ur puss.y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important / Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / Do Good Najai Men Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.