Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 (4022 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Antoeni(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Foolish Lazy Nigeria Girl see una Mate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by xendra: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
millionboi2:
I pity ur puss.y
but you no pity your mama own wen birth your big head
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by millionboi2: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:
but you no pity your mama own wen birth your big head
empty brain like u,na ur puss.y I pity oooo

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Osyxcel(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:
there's no such thing as a broke girl only a broke guy, as there's no such thing as an ugly man so queens keep looking beautiful and let this men work to earn their place with you. tongue

lol .....the table don scatter cheesy see all the ode sss mentioning me to wail

Your person kinda interests me tho. I'm interested in knowing why you think the way you do.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Osyxcel(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well, there are genuinely broke girls, and there are some forming broke only to fleece you. It all depends on what it is you're looking for.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by NUJABEZ: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
xendra:
there's no such thing as a broke girl only a broke guy, as there's no such thing as an ugly man so queens keep looking beautiful and let this men work to earn their place with you. tongue

lol .....the table don scatter cheesy see all the ode sss mentioning me to wail

I am right here wishing that thunder will locate your sorry ass.
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Randy100:
Even with romantic attachment. The problem with women is that when they are more successful than their spouse they tend to disrespect their man. I am saying you don't have to be the boss in other for you to help your man. You can do it in a secretive and loving way not by telling the whole world that you are now the boss and the benefactor.
mtcheeeeew
Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Antoeni:
Foolish Lazy Nigeria Girl see una Mate
this one Na bob the builder woman jare, the kinda babes that builds with a man, marry hum, bear his children and then he leaves her for someone like Regina Daniels when he makes it. Where is that tufiakwa mem

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by Antoeni(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
See correct Independent woman

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by ekanempatrick28(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
for one its a new yr no need for insults. and concerning d topic there are bad eggs in both sides. see wat I believe d writer is saying is dis build a relationship with someone that can offer a lot. for example I have a friend DAT is a teacher his fiancee is in her 3rd yr and also working and two of dem contribute but financially and idea wise in dere relationship. both build not DAT one person will have dis sense of entitlement to everything. That wat d writer is saying

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 by divineappo(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
MhizzAJ:
See this one...there are more broke guys than broke girls
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Covers Her Face In Period Blood To Show They're 'beautiful' And 'powerful' / Man Revealed: Mum Francis Open Her Bo*bs On Twitter Ask For Men To Book Her. / Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.