Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height (5573 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
A Taekwondo star and former Team GB athlete who measures 6ft 4in has opened up about enduring years of bullying.

For years Jade Slavin, 26, from County Durham, would receive constant taunts from bullies due to her unusual height.

However, Ms Slavin, who still struggles to date men who are taller than her, has said she now embraces her stature.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/british-athlete-jade-slavin-sad-because-she-cant-find-boyfriend-due-to-height/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Oxb90: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Let her turn to those ladies who has championing feminism maybe she will find solace in them.

2 Likes

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mumu, it's not like there are not guys hit her dms up and down and trying to speak to her in real life.

She will turn dem down then come and say she's sad that she doesn't have a boyfriend.

I hate girls for this!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Headlesschicken(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
undecided x that her only problem in life..
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by clive2u(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
she no even fine sef bt since na british i go manage

4 Likes

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by HungerMustGo: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
PAEDOVILLE:
Mumu, it's not like there are not guys hit her dms up and down are trying to speak to her in real life.

She will turn dem down then come and say she's sad that she doesn't have a boyfriend.

I hate girls for this!

That's because they're looking for the celebrities and rich and successful.

When a beautiful lady says she can't find a boyfriend don't ever be deceived.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by CreepyBlackpool: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
There's this thing about tall ladies, I just don't like em.

Can't even be friends with any lady taller than I am, not to talk of dating one

2 Likes

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Rextizzle(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ah! this one that looks like Iroko tree

1 Like

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by majamajic(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

sorry how u cope with hot temper of brief girls ?

2 Likes

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Okoroawusa: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
I love tall ladies but this one too tall abeg
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by CreepyBlackpool: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
majamajic:

sorry how u cope with hot temper of brief girls ?
are you implying all short girls have hot temper
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Rickjordan(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
at least short Niggas like tall ladies so she can get it....Not so short,middle height girls 24/7 for me
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by MJBOLT: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
see accolades
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by MJBOLT: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
most of them are proud but I don't mind dating one

CreepyBlackpool:

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by CreepyBlackpool: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
most of them are proud but I don't mind dating one

yes most of them are proud.

And they tend to look down on you both figuratively and literally

2 Likes

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
no be lie
CreepyBlackpool:
yes most of them are proud.
And they tend to look down on you both figuratively and literally

1 Like

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
How 6ft 2 guy like me go take fùck this 1 sef
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Pusyiter(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
The taller the better.
From experience, tall girls are very humble but easily misconstrued
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by chris31(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tall ladies are more friendly & less tempered
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by psucc(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
You sef no dey hear word. You no hear sey she be taekwondo marshall? Ok. Go try ya luck
chris31:
Tall ladies are more friendly & less tempered
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by dkronicle(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Send her my whatsapp contact. I'm single
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by chris31(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
psucc:
You sef no dey hear word. You no hear sey she be taekwondo marshall? Ok. Go try ya luck
Lol for sure i no but i go humble her with love
Who no need love for this world
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by EbukaHades10(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bring her to me.

My love for tall ladies is deep. I'm a sucker for them

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Tats(m): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2019
She should go to America. Lots of men taller than her who won’t care about her height

1 Like

Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Jaqenhghar: 2:35am On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmm. Make she hook up with those basketballers
Re: British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height by Speedyconnect15: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2019
Too slim

Fat is bae shocked cool

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Flogs Her Chest To Sell Her Paintings. See Reactions / Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed / Is This A Potato Or A Male Sex Organ? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.